Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The game is looking amazing so far. Guaranteed purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    My complaints aside, that character creator is gonna be my life if I buy this game... I love character creators, especially detailed ones.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Rad1um View Post
    Alright folks, you can pin this comment here... This is exactly why Blizzard wont change.

Thank you for making their greed possible. Hell yea
    Because they make games that people enjoy and it is profitable for them? Why would the people who enjoy their games want them to change?

Hell yea, Microtransactions IV gameplay, I cannot wait to spend my money.
    https://twitter.com/RodFergusson/sta...68892086243328

https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/1536053922875310080

Looks like you are wrong.

Alright folks, you can pin this comment here... This is exactly why Blizzard wont change.

Oh no someone enjoys a video game. Not his fault Blizzard actually makes good games.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Oh no someone enjoys a video game. Not his fault Blizzard actually makes good games.
    He's probably just mad people like stuff he doesn't and hasn't matured enough to just be OK with it. We were all 10 once. Some people never get past that.
    Last edited by Beefhammer; 2022-06-12 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geee... where have I heard this before... hmm... Some game.. Sounds alot like a recent Diablo game... Something something about microtransactions...

Yea, lets let the game release and when it does and im right, ill come back and remind you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    He's probably just mad people like stuff he doesn't and hasn't matured enough to just be OK with it. We were all 10 once. Some people never get past that.
    Sorry not allowed, MMO-Champion says so. its all bland etc etc.

OT: I'll certainly play it and judge it next year.

Geee... where have I heard this before... hmm... Some game.. Sounds alot like a Diablo game... Something something about microtransactions...

Yea, lets let the game release and when it does and im right, ill come back and remind you.
    We already knew Diablo Immortal was going to be a mobile esque games with the obvious microtransactions if thats what you are moaning about. Lay off the snark.

You mean be mature enough to be OK with comments? Your lack of maturity is showing.
    You are acting snarky towards people who seem positive about the game. They will likely enjoy it regardless of any monetization going on. You can enjoy the gameplay even with those microtransactions. Calm thy tits.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean be mature enough to be OK with comments? Your lack of maturity is showing.

Im just playing what I enjoy and not what other people tell me I should enjoy (or don't).
    When you grow up you will understand this.

So its like.. just the normal diablo classes..

Geee... where have I heard this before... hmm... Some game.. Sounds alot like a Diablo game... Something something about microtransactions...

Never. DI was a mobile game designed to make money from MTX in mobile fashion. But you can stay a cynical bastard.

Cosmetic MTX are good for the game. Provides a source of funding for more content, while basically having no impact on people who don't want to spend money.

People expected this. People who played D3 actually HOPED for this.

Yes Diablo Immoral is a cautionary tale, but to assume that them saying "there'll be cosmetic-only MTX" equals "HAHAHA suckers got you now, we're going full p2w as soon as this is out!" seems a little delusional to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Im just playing what I enjoy and not what other people tell me I should enjoy (or don't).
    When you grow up you will understand this.
    Get this, I'm a free player and am having a blast with DI. Shocker.

I don't know man.

I'm sure I'll play it for at least a week, but it's looking and sounding more and more like a generic ARPG.

Maybe it's the new directors direction? I don't know, but it's possible.

And the necro class, while a cool class, was not very exciting. There is not a single original class in D4. They've all been done before and most have been done many, many times.

The fifth barbarian and sorc diablo iteration? /snooze
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2022-06-12 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never. DI was a mobile game designed to make money from MTX in mobile fashion. But you can stay a cynical bastard.
    You know what I hate about this interaction the most? You're commenting with such conviction, you actually believe a company who has proven time and again to lie and double speak to fit their own agenda will have the best interests of its players at the heart with this 4th installment.

It really sucks seeing players like you get disappointed. Ill stay cynical for both of us, I suppose.

You know what I hate about this interaction the most? You're commenting with such conviction, you actually believe a company who has proven time and again to lie and double speak to fit their own agenda will have the best interests of its players at the heart with this 4th installment.

It really sucks seeing players like you get disappointed. Ill stay cynical for both of us, I suppose.
    Blizzard is fully aware that PC Diablo fans are totally different target audience than mobile DI and with shop like DI they would kill the game in like 1 year and they have totally different plans for this game.
    Im sure there will be alot of cosmetic MTX but the shop won't look like DI. You are just making things up because you are on some crusade against "bad Blizzard" that hurted your feelings.

And feel free to quote me after D4 release.

Diablo: Immortal lead dev was twitting before the release that you won't need to make purchases in order to get gear. Yet, you need to pay in order to get best gems. That's why I'll wait with enthusiasm until the game gets released and I see what's inside the shop.

EDIT: What's makes me sad is that my favorite class (paladin) didn't join the fray.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 2022-06-12 at 09:54 PM.

Say what you want. It's an insta buy for me and I'm pretty sure I will get hundreds hours of entertainment from it. Just like I had with Diablo 3 on release.
    How much have you played Diablo Immortal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    EDIT: What's makes me sad is that my favorite class (paladin) didn't join the fray.
    Yet*.....dont worry, im sure they will be a paid option a little further down the line.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard is fully aware that PC Diablo fans are totally different target audience than mobile DI and with shop like DI they would kill the game in like 1 year and they have totally different plans for this game.
    Im sure there will be alot of cosmetic MTX but the shop won't look like DI. You are just making things up because you are on some crusade against "bad Blizzard" that hurted your feelings.

And feel free to quote me after D4 release.
    How ddi you feel about D3 at launch? You know, back when it was entirely P2W? You are implying DI is the only example of this from Blizzard.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    So its like.. just the normal diablo classes..
    Yeah tbh i was REALLY surprised not to see SOMETHING of a surprise. Even just a full imagining of an existing class, but nope, just the usual suspects. Part of me thinks "ok cool, if it aint broke, dont fix it" and im happy to see druid in there, even though i generally dont play classes like that in ARPGs. But the other part of me wishes they had done something really surprising and unique - something Lost Ark did extremely well. To be fair, many of the "classes" in lost ark play very similarly, but the look and themes are unique and different.

On the topic of MTX, i see no indication this will be a problem in D4, HOWEVER, i said the same about D3 early on until the auction house was announced. If done correctly, i have no issue with cosmetic only purchases, and paid expansions, but i worry about how its being worded. They are closing the drawbridge, then opening it just a little. They are keeping their foot in the door for MTX and being EXTREMELY careful with their wording, clearly working from pre-approved comments and scripts regarding MTX in particular.

D4 is the only Blizzard product that actually shows promise, so fingers crossed they get it right, because everything else they have done lately and have announced / in the works look terrible. IMO obv.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2022-06-12 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Diablo: Immortal lead dev was twitting before the release that you won't need to make purchases in order to get gear. Yet, you need to pay in order to get best gems. That's why I'll wait with enthusiasm until the game gets released and I see what's inside the shop.

Pay to get best gems =/ pay to get gear.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi