I know Atiesh is unacquirable after pre-patch of WotLK because Naxxramas is deleted. But I already completed the quests demand 40 splinters, head and base. So I have only one quest left, Cleansing Atiesh in Stratholme. So removal of naxx doesn't matter with me. But I'm afraid Blizzard will delete the quest about Atiesh.

I am planning to finish the last quest of the Atiesh questchains at end of August. However, this quest has a possibility that it would be deleted when pre-patch of WotLK comes out. According to one of Wowhead's comments, it's more likely that it won't be deleted, but it's not certain, and it has possibility that it could be changed in WotLK classic, so I want to know this part for sure.

So I asked the CS team about this, and they told me to make a post on the forum because they don't know about it and can't ask the development team about it. However, I can't make a post on the US Forum because I enjoy Wow in foreign country. There is no +New Topic option with my original account. And I have to pay a package to make a post on Wow Classic forum with US account. As I don't know whether it will be deleted, I want to make it sure. So I want to ask you about it or I'd really appreciate it if someone make a post about removal of Atiesh quest after pre-patch of WotLK on Burning Crusade Classic Discussion Forum for me. It will be really thankful. I hope the devs to see the post and give me an answer.