Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Tabard of Frost - Potential Upcoming Amazon Prime Gaming Reward

Tabard of Frost - Potential Upcoming Amazon Prime Gaming Reward
    The Tabard of Frost might be an upcoming Twitch Prime reward. Some users briefly saw it listed on the rewards page today, with 358 days remaining to claim it. Keep in mind that nothing is officially confirmed and that we weren't able to confirm this ourselves before it was removed.

Last edited by chaud; 2023-04-04 at 11:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spectral Tiger lets gooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Spectral tiger or rooster soon please.

Sweet /10 char

I've had my tabard of frost since before the TCG points thingy went under. Glad to know others will be able to rock the cool thing soon too.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these Amazon Prime rewards will remain unappealing.

Nice, I hope they do the others too. These used to sell for quite a bit. People who bought them are gonna be pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue and red tabard were always the easiest to get, at most it was a $20 TCG item until recent times when shit inflated.

However as someone who got this tabard when the TCG was active I am so happy to see it available for others

The tabards are all incredibly generic yet still pretty, hopefully we will see them cycle through all of them.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it is, I hope they make it an updated model with higher res details. It is, sadly, pretty ugly by today's standards.

Looks like shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I hope true, Frost is one of the ones I never got.

I'm glad they are making TCG loot rewards available this way. It was kinda lame they were only available briefly, cos some of the items are pretty rad. The rooster mount is still my favourite in the game and my most ridden by far. All these years later, its ridiculousness still delights me. OTHERS SHOULD SHARE THIS DELIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    I've had my tabard of frost since before the TCG points thingy went under. Glad to know others will be able to rock the cool thing soon too.
    I love seeing those who bought for insane amounts seethe over these types of things happening.

What is it with everyone being such vile and evil people here? Why are you happy that others are sad? And why are people happy that other people can get this ugly tabard? yay, you can now get a very low poly ugly tabard, I don't have it, I don't want it, would NEVER give amazon money to get it, and for those "glad" that others can now "rock" it, you realize the ONLY thing this tabard has going for it is being rare, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    What is it with everyone being such vile and evil people here? Why are you happy that others are sad? And why are people happy that other people can get this ugly tabard? yay, you can now get a very low poly ugly tabard, I don't have it, I don't want it, would NEVER give amazon money to get it, and for those "glad" that others can now "rock" it, you realize the ONLY thing this tabard has going for it is being rare, right?
    I have Amazon Prime for the free deliveries as I use it frequently enough to the point where it asks if I want to upgrade to a Business account... Twitch Prime is just a 'free' side perk to that. Doubt many people pay Prime just for the gaming part.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2023-04-05 at 05:55 AM.

Always amuses me when these threads pop up and people randomly bring up how happy they are that it may make someone who owns an item upset. Rent free.

Damn, Blizzard is really trying to promote Amazon Prime a lot these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    I love seeing those who bought for insane amounts seethe over these types of things happening.
    I see it as cool pixels at the end of the day, people will either use it or not. Me begging my mom to blow forty dollars on trading cards back when I was a teenager for me got me 15+ years of use out of it. Be a little silly to throw a fit it's not going to be as rare anymore.

They key thing from what you said is "I". Just because you don't want it and won't use it doesn't mean no one will. And as you said, it's old, it's low res and it's rarity does not even matter ... there's no one out there looking at people's profiles and thinks "Oh wow this guy has a tabard of frost, what a gigachad" .. no one cares. If someone will put it to use, then great.
    Hopefully people learned something from these twitch/prime rewards and won't spend money or in some cases absurd amounts of money for in-game pixels.
    Last edited by kranur; 2023-04-05 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    I have a few TCG items. I'm fine with this. I got to enjoy them for years, now more people gets to enjoy them so i see no issue here. I have no regrets in terms of money spent to get some of them... why would i? again, i got to enjoy them for years, that doesn't go away just because other people gets the same item.

I have the tabard of flame. I've used it in a few mogs over the years, most notably the vanessa van cleef transmog. I don't give a s**t about how rare it is. It's just another item i have in my collection that i got to use as i pleased over the years. If more people gets the chance to do the same thing it doesn't affect me at all, good for them!
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Just a slap in the face for people who actually bought the tcg. Remember, people paid money to consume them.

The only reason why they keep bringing these low poly models back is for some salty old timers feel good about themselves, but in a weird way, because its no longer rare.

There are million better assets they could sell on prime.