Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    What is this supposed to mean lol
    It is obvious what he means...LoL. Just read it slowly and you will see the meaning behind it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Mop has the challenge mode phoenixies and Wod had the archimound moose both disappear.

Cata and tbc were the only expans without such things.
    To be fair, Cata made a large chunk of six years worth of transmog disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashana Darkmoon View Post
    So I broadly agree with making a lot of things more pug and play (and why this makes m+ better than raiding for most people), but a customer who says they only want to play one month per patch is not really worth targeting from Blizzard's perspective. And designing the game around that would almost certainly be bad for business.
    I agree that i am not the target player for them since i do not feel like applying to a guild and joining in on a regimented raiding schedule. I would like to think they want consistency where i am very much in the camp of alot of different experiences not just 1 bigger experience which is why i love getting KSM every patch cycle because it builds into the personal growth ladder i enjoy ( i change tanks every single patch and will start DF as a protection warrior ). They have to incentivize me to play more and or longer that does not involve scheduled activities which i think is not in their wheelhouse any longer since the only thing they could i still stopped anyway which was the AP systems, which is why MMO's not named FF14 / WoW ( both seasonally ) do not even get a fair shake from me since i am generally not engaged enough with them to create a longer term commitment. This past year i changed every game i played almost monthly excluding LoL and Valorant which i still play a few nights weekly.