WoW Hotfixes - July 19, 2022

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    World Events

• Winds of Wisdom 50% experience buff is now available until Shadowlands Season 4 begins.

Covenants

• Venthyr
      • Fixed an issue that prevented the Obliterate Ember Gnats event in Revendreth’s Ember Court from working as intended.

Dungeons and Raids

• Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
      • Fixed an issue causing items to sometimes become permanently uninteractible during the Market trading game.

Player versus Player

• Paladin
      • Protection
        • (4) Set Bonus: Judgment cast from Luminous Chevalier’s Gallantry will no longer interrupt Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability).
      • Retribution
        • Fixed an issue that could cause the additional Templar’s Verdict triggered by Templar’s Vindication (Conduit) to fail to cast against moving targets.
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Grimoire of Sacrifice (Talent) to be removed from the Warlock during the Arena and Battleground preparation period.

wait... Winds is only until the new season begins? wouldn't it make more sense to have it until the expansion launches?

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    wait... Winds is only until the new season begins? wouldn't it make more sense to have it until the expansion launches?
    I think it's an error... because what's the point of having experience buff in Shadowlands for just 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    World Events

• Winds of Wisdom 50% experience buff is now available until Shadowlands Season 4 begins.

Covenants

• Venthyr
      • Fixed an issue that prevented the Obliterate Ember Gnats event in Revendreth’s Ember Court from working as intended.

Dungeons and Raids

• Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
      • Fixed an issue causing items to sometimes become permanently uninteractible during the Market trading game.

Player versus Player

• Paladin
      • Protection
        • (4) Set Bonus: Judgment cast from Luminous Chevalier’s Gallantry will no longer interrupt Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability).
      • Retribution
        • Fixed an issue that could cause the additional Templar’s Verdict triggered by Templar’s Vindication (Conduit) to fail to cast against moving targets.
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue that could cause Grimoire of Sacrifice (Talent) to be removed from the Warlock during the Arena and Battleground preparation period.
    Covenants

Venthyr
    Fixed an issue that prevented the Obliterate Ember Gnats event in Revendreth’s Ember Court from working as intended.

I was wondering about that. I got that event week before last and didn't get credit no matter what I did. Thought it was an addon error, turned them all off, still nothing. =-(
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Where is the classic buff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    Don't be silly, that would cut way too much into boost sales. Bobby needs another yacht remember

We can't have people actually playing the game

Buff isn’t even necessary with how easy leveling is. Two weeks is plenty. You can go from 1-60 in 5 hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicalnerd View Post
    Buff isn’t even necessary with how easy leveling is. Two weeks is plenty. You can go from 1-60 in 5 hours now.
    Serious: How? I was leveling a few alts that I haven't touched since BfA and I find it takes more than 5 hours just to go 50-60..

Maybe before the buff. But if you use threads and know what you’re doing …you can get massive exp

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I think it's an error... because what's the point of having experience buff in Shadowlands for just 2 weeks?
    Nah, it's becoming an annually recurring event every summer in an attempt to bolster MAUs as players go on vacation/spend their holiday and freetime outside rather than play videogames. Of course there's also the annual game-anniversary xp-buff event, a few months out if anyone think this is too little/awkward timing to take advantage.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.