Talking Fun lore reasons for missing class/race combos

Got bored had some shower thoughts so decided to do a thread like this...a few fun ideas to explain added classes for races since Blizz plans to expand further...

Let's get the 3 big ones out of the way

Evoker: After an expansion or 2 Dractyr now more familiar with the other races will be able to have a visage of said races. Choosing..lets say a Dwarf Evoker will give you all the Dractyr racials but give you a Dwarf Visage

Demon Hunter: I think the best way to approach it is looking through past events. Illidans rejection of the light can show that fel is extra effective against the light thus opening up the illidari to the rest of the alliance and horde for that expansion much like Shadowlands opened up Death Knights

Druids are probably the toughest sell...for the most part I can argue their are limited mostly due to technical reasons over lore ones. We've seen Nightborne, Blood Elf, and Orc Druids in lore and can assume druids of other races EXIST but are exceedingly rare so for the most part that is going to be the big explanation for most races and I'm gonna stick to it.
    The rest will go by Race

Human
    Shaman: continued exposure to the Kul Tirans have allowed humans of Stormwind to learn their ways thus Human Tidecallers are a thing

Gnome/Mechagnome: Effectively the same thing
    Shaman: learn from the dwarves due to some gnomes desire to harness lightning for power...I mean it's just a good a reason as why Goblin can be Shamans

Paladin: During Turalyon's reign expansion of Paladin's exploded in the Alliance as such gnomes have picked up the mantle...some by force (Lightbound gnome skin included)

Night Elves
    Warlock: operating in secret during Turalyon's reign some night elves started experimenting with fel again to combat

Paladin: see gnomes but can also add a thing where a sort of Moon Walker (name tentative) faction opens up as paladins of Elune

Shamans: we already have Night Elf Shamans in Dragonflight as the whatever twilight hammer rip off it's called now just incorporate them in
    Dranaei
    Warlock: best way I can think is introducing Eredar survivors into the mix and they will still be warlocks and we get a neat red dranaei skin

Worgen
    Shaman: see Humans

Monk: they legitimately only don't have monks cause Blizz didn't want to explain how a pandaran was in Gilnaes and Kezan. Exiles reach solves problem

Paladins: Probably would be the most willing to take up the mantle with Turalyon's rule....

LF Dranaei
    Monk, Lock, Shaman, etc etc: all would be the same the idea being more exodarian dranaei and the Eredar would be able to go through the Lightforging process extra points for warlock demons also being lightforged

Void Elf
    Paladin: would be a little tricky...best I could do is potential issues caused him to Lightforge a few of them into..which causes an interesting side effect that they retain some of their darker energies but the whispers go away. It's an asspull but it's the best I got

Shaman: previous old god relations to the elements allow the void elves to tap into the chaotic energies....easy least

Dwarves omitted because they only have Druids Demon Hunters and Evokers missing and I already explained

Orc/Maghar
    Paladin: after the Lightbound expansion the previous orcs were freed and retain their old experiences...we can say some of our orcs get captured and forced this way

(Maghar) Warlocks: Fel is found to be a could counter to the light and thus Maghar give fel a try

Tauren
    Warlocks: let's say after this expansion the Grim Totem return to the Tauren on good terms and bring their locks with them

Darkspear Troll
    Paladin: Learn from the Zandalari...easy peasy copy paste

Forsaken
    Shaman: we have an undead Tidecaller now...why not more

Paladin: Thanks to Calia we now know light based undead are a thing thus allowing for them to be Paladins

Goblins
    Monk: see Worgen
    Paladin: let's have fun with this one. A big goblin church worshipping the one thing that truely matters (capitalism) is enough for the light to be like "yeah sure" and thus The Order of the Golden Hand rises and Goblin Paladins are a thing

Highmountain
    Paladin: they can be Sunwalkers
    Warlocks: Couple of Rogue HM learn from the Grim Totem

Zandalari
    Warlock: The Reincarnated Hi'Reek and Spider I can't be assed to look up bring warlocks back

Vulpera
    Paladin: You know what they join the Goblins venture

Pandaran
    Paladin: prolonged exposure to different cultures allow for them to learn the Light
    Warlock: Same as the above

Dractyr
    able to do the others after continuous exposure to them. Can still use all racials but can fight fully in Visage form

7+ Year Old Account
    Other than Mag'har warlocks and Undead Paladins im pretty okay with everything at this point
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

3+ Year Old Account
    No.

Class/race combination restrictions are a good thing, add depth and keep the lore interesting, not to mention keeps things fresh and varied amongst groups and balance.

Nothing in the op was "fun" to read.

5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has no right to claim they're doing anything for lore reasons, when they engage happily in blatant retcons, disrespect their established lore because it is "constraining" and generally create silly stories that contain more holes than swiss cheese.

Night Elf Paladins: They don't need an Ashbringer anymore. They ARE the ash.

3+ Year Old Account
    Honestly Zandalari should have Bwonsamdi-themed Warlocks. It makes more sense than just summoning demons.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.