Thread: Body type 1 & 2

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Body type 1 & 2 toon creation

Why.....

Does the terms make and female seriously trigger people? Does seeing those two labels somehow make you feel oppressed and non-inclusive?

Male - female is binary, so I guess people who consider themselves non binary somehow feel offended.

But then having the options body type 1 and 2 makes it a binary system again, sooooo.....

Like are we getting to the point where "male" and "female" are considered oppressive language because a loud minority?

I have never met anyone with such a thin skin, who exactly is blizzard catering too?

These "problems" don't exist people.

Wait till WW3 happens, then you'll have something to complain about.

5+ Year Old Account
    Some people might be more comfortable getting to select the pronouns the game refers to them by, especially nonbinary people who arent often represented. Others may not want to be assumed to be a certain gender by other players. It's a comfort thing that's ultimately harmless. I'm fine with body type1&2.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry Blizzard declared war on your masculinity.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

For all their advancement, Blizzard thinks women are still #2.

7+ Year Old Account
    People like this really need to grow up.

This is gonna get closed again since it's a forbidden topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Why.....

Does the terms make and female seriously trigger people? Does seeing those two labels somehow make you feel oppressed and non-inclusive?

Male - female is binary, so I guess people who consider themselves non binary somehow feel offended.

But then having the options body type 1 and 2 makes it a binary system again, sooooo.....

Like are we getting to the point where "male" and "female" are considered oppressive language because a loud minority?

I have never met anyone with such a thin skin, who exactly is blizzard catering too?

These problems literally exist.

You might wanna look up what happened to trans scientific documents in WWII.

When a kid is born with both genitals, and theyre struggling with identifying as male while appearing female or vice versa, does it really trigger you so badly to be able to choose a pronoun?

Wwhy is it so important to you, snowflake?

i mean you can really overdo it. that's slandering evolution and denial of reality. call it what you want

Disgusting PR move. I still fail to see the point why they removed fema..... body2 bikini painting from the wall...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can still choose gender yeah? So why does it matter if a body type is male or female? It doesn’t matter, that’s what! Also making it numbered means they can add more

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    People like this really need to grow up.
    They're getting offended over terms that describe sex and people like me need to grow up??????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    You can still choose gender yeah? So why does it matter if a body type is male or female? It doesn’t matter, that’s what! Also making it numbered means they can add more
    Then why was it changed if it's not a big deal.

If they wanna make more then they could do male 1 2 3 and vice versa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    These problems literally exist.

You might wanna look up what happened to trans scientific documents in WWII.

When a kid is born with both genitals, and theyre struggling with identifying as male while appearing female or vice versa, does it really trigger you so badly to be able to choose a pronoun?

Wwhy is it so important to you, snowflake?
    No one is talking about genetic abnormalities that constitute an extremely minority....

This is about making make and female into no no words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Some people might be more comfortable getting to select the pronouns the game refers to them by, especially nonbinary people who arent often represented. Others may not want to be assumed to be a certain gender by other players. It's a comfort thing that's ultimately harmless. I'm fine with body type1&2.
    What??? Whether is. Body 2 or female people are just gonna assume the same thing, so again why change it?

They're getting offended over terms that describe sex and people like me need to grow up??????

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No one is talking about genetic abnormalities that constitute an extremely minority....

Idk bruh you're the one who sounds offended

Quote Originally Posted by letgoit View Post
    Idk bruh you're the one who sounds offended
    Not offended, annoyed over non existent problems making uneeded changes

Why.....

It’s what other games have done for years - don’t make yourself appear prejudice now

blizz the company by fags and for fags

You created a post to whine about it. You certainly sound offended. You're the one who has a problem with the change. Grow up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post

Sure thing

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah right
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Because body type and gender are two different things? Why should body type 1 be called male when females can have that body type as well?

- - - Updated - - -

That’s bullshit and you know it

Some women, who have female chromosomes, who have female hormone levels, who have uteruses... have very masculine bodies.

Some men, who have male chromosomes, who have male hormone levels, who have testes... have very feminine bodies.

Accommodating that basic, biological reality may hurt your feelings, but it won't change that it is a basic, biological reality.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady