Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Those who think this is crazy but not that much of a big deal. Understand that at one point in recent history we thought the same about gay marriage. Where we are at right now is the result of the slippery slope we created when we legalized gay marriage. Gay Marriage ~ Trans Rights ~ Special Pronouns ~ No longer able to define what a woman is ~ pushback ~ unknown ~ reset to the 1950s

I dont wanna go back to the 1950's!
    Imagine making this post and taking yourself seriously with it, while acting like gay marriage and trans rights are bad things...just wow lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Those who think this is crazy but not that much of a big deal. Understand that at one point in recent history we thought the same about gay marriage. Where we are at right now is the result of the slippery slope we created when we legalized gay marriage. Gay Marriage ~ Trans Rights ~ Special Pronouns ~ No longer able to define what a woman is ~ pushback ~ unknown ~ reset to the 1950s

I dont wanna go back to the 1950's!
    We all warned that it was a slippery slope. And here we are

This world need a restart...

Calling it body 1 and body two doesn't stop it from being male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    No one other than those that subscribes to post-modern thinking defines it that way

The rest of the world is not California
    dude,a social construct is a concept that exists not in objective reality

wtf other than that is how someone choses to identify?

you are literaly denying a deifinitional fact

you literaly sound worse than a flat earther

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    Just wait till they give the options to give male Orcs a boob job.
    And have human females with a beard.

This is just the start. Like i said woke people (and these devs clearly are) never know to stop pushing their agenda into our face.

I'm all for inclusivity, let people be who they feel they are. I just don't see how in this particular point of calling the models body 1 and 2 changes them from being clearly male and female. *shrug*
    Last edited by Kayb; 2022-07-16 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    Calling it male and female doesnt stop it from being Body 1 and Body 2. So why change it?

Someone asked who does this change hurt. If being identified as nonbinary is very important to you, then being identified as male and female is just as important to the rest of us. If calling you the "wrong" pronoun is offensive, dont you think calling women "Birthing bodies" isnt offensive to them?

Blizzard have crumbled under the woke machines pressure to be inclusive. and for all those idiots that are going on like people are blowing this out of proportion can GTFO. Its about principles. You give people a crack in the doorway to get in and then its over. It wont be long before you start getting reported for not being inclusive or referring to someone as something they dont want to be identified as and you start getting warnings etc etc. It's a snowball effect. it starts somewhere and gets out of hand. I really wish there was a mass sub cancellation to make wow revert this change. Ive dedicated almost half my life to this game since vanilla and this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. I have supported blizzard through all their mistakes and bad content but this... it's too far. I won't pay money for a sub and expansions to a game that supports the woke agenda.

Welcome to ClownWorld

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2409 View Post
    Blizzard have crumbled under the woke machines pressure to be inclusive. and for all those idiots that are going on like people are blowing this out of proportion can GTFO. Its about principles. You give people a crack in the doorway to get in and then its over. It wont be long before you start getting reported for not being inclusive or referring to someone as something they dont want to be identified as and you start getting warnings etc etc. It's a snowball effect. it starts somewhere and gets out of hand. I really wish there was a mass sub cancellation to make wow revert this change. Ive dedicated almost half my life to this game since vanilla and this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. I have supported blizzard through all their mistakes and bad content but this... it's too far. I won't pay money for a sub and expansions to a game that supports the woke agenda.
    Lol, you'll be paying for it on launch, guaranteed. Not that I don't wish people like you were out of the community, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Doesnt matter how hard you disagree with the concept,it doesnt change the fact its a social construct,by definition
    Doesn't matter how hard your indoctrination is, doesn't make it true. Gender and sex are corelated PERIOD.

dude,a social construct is a concept that exists not in objective reality

wtf other than that is how someone choses to identify?

you are literaly denying a deifinitional fact

you literaly sound worse than a flat earther
    Oh yeah, thinking that a man is an adult human male, and a woman is an adult human female, that is accepted by 99% of the world as objective reality is the same as thinking the earth is flat

You don't live in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthang117 View Post
    Doesn't matter how hard your indoctrination is, doesn't make it true. Gender and sex are corelated PERIOD.
    oh read a book,get educated,seriously,whats with bigots and consistant ignorance of established facts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Oh yeah, thinking that a man is an adult human male, and a woman is an adult human female, that is accepted by 99% of the world as objective reality is the same as thinking the earth is flat

You don't live in the real world.
    Oh brother,please,do a google search,learn what words mean pls

No wonder women’s rights in the US are under attack when the word ‘female’ is taboo.

Can we not have current politics in our fucking games for fuck sake? Go ahead blizzard keep going the disney pathway, its working well for them.
    Last edited by Gurthang117; 2022-07-16 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    or whats more likely your ilk will be buried and forgoten by history
    You seem to have forgotten your own history, because this stuff isn't new & has tended to be a bridge too far for people. Whig history isn't real, there is no inevitable march toward progress, that very silly notion should've been buried alongside the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft.

oh read a book,get educated,seriously,whats with bigots and consistant ignorance of established facts

- - - Updated - - -

"Do a google search" hahahahahahaha

You're proving my point. You don't live in the real world.

Blizzard is a sexist organization. How dare they make males #1 and females #2.

- - - Updated - - -

Indoctrination and pure ignorance. Telling ppl to get educated when denying basic facts and biology. Sorry if you overpaid for your worthless genders studies degree that shit you preach wont stick.