Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I've seen so much more fan made stuff posted over the years that is much better than this LOL

It's almost like they did a horrible job on purpose to get back at Blizzard for being a shit company.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I believe you can actually be in Visage form in combat, but certain spells force switch you to dragon form (can't really fly around breathing fire as a human) and then your stuck in dragon form for the rest of the fight.

So realistically, its like worgen.
    That's lame, I don't mind switching to a dragon for certain spells, it would be weird to fly around and breathe fire as a humanoid but they can at the very least transform you back into a humanoid when you finish casting imo.

Well it doesnt help that the mmo champ publisher chooses masuline females now does it and feminine males. Seems calculated from mmo champs side

I"m a little mad. I've been in every Friends and Family alpha for every game, but the alpha has started and i have not gotten invited yet
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    Why are their heads so small?
    Looks like troll bodies with gnome heads.
    gnomes have the. Larger heads of all races

People criticizing a pixel body should get out of the house more.

The legs are aweful like they were swollen due to fluid retention. And the faces with those duck lips are also terrible

The standard human skin colours on this models is ridiculous. There's so much I dislike about this but honestly that's the most egregious thing for me. Like... fuck... in a world of two types of different purple elves... let me fucking colour my fucking dragon elf that I hate like their god damned dragon flight and not a god damned human. Let the scales match the skin... is that too much to ask for...

These dragon polymorph forms shoulda been Vrykul... these fucking dragons lore wise wouldnt even have known what a Highelf was... yet here we are... more stupid elves.
    Last edited by Sonneillon; 2022-07-18 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All this talk about inclusivity but they still haven't added a breast/hip slider?

Again just throw these models out and let us pick our humanoid race like other dragons, these are trash tier models.

Quote Originally Posted by Selennah View Post
    gnomes have the. Larger heads of all races
    There, looks much more realistic.
    https://imgur.com/a/QlpSF8n

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    More like WOTLK bad, Cata bad, MoP bad, WoD bad, Legion bad (for the first half), BFA bad...
    Every single expansion, every single time is considered bad when it is current.
    Its only years after that people, through rose tinted glasses, start considering them good.

And yet, were still here playing.
    Retrospect =\= nostalgia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You literally play a panda, Sin. That's second worst only to gnomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen WC3 furbolg though?
    Don't you dare call those beautiful creatures ugly!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Don't you dare call those beautiful creatures ugly!
    not just ugly, they are fugly