Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonflight Alpha - Evoker Gameplay

Dragonflight Alpha - Evoker Gameplay
    Several other content creators had the opportunity to get in some Evoker gameplay.

The model is... yeesh.

It would get old after 5 minutes.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Model is pretty fine. This is one more class, it is not meant to appeal everyone. A small percentage of people will play it, just like every other class...

The world and quests and character involved at first sight do look REALLY promissing... but I remain cautious. This footage gave me Wrath vibes.. which is insanely good, but again, caution.

Enough Dragonflight for a Day. How about some WotLK stuff for a Change? It is about time for an Update :P

the model looks way worse when it walks

what is there to update? Everything from WOTLK was datamined 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerde13 View Post
    what is there to update? Everything from WOTLK was datamined 15 years ago.
    Maybe this time they will open the gates of the locked dungeon in Stormwind

Seems pretty good. Basically looks like Mage with a different toolkit, which I think is what most people wanted from another caster class. I'm not really sold on the whole "Hold down a button to charge it up" mechanic, kinda just sounds like a cast time with extra steps, but I guess we'll see how it feels. Other than that though I don't see any issues, will definitely try it out at least and see how it feels.

SO we're not able to display our actual armour on the Dracthyr then?

The last preview said "Show off your armour", i guess they mean the armour they select in the customizaion, or is there something missing in this build/?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

The last preview said "Show off your armour", i guess they mean the armour they select in the customizaion, or is there something missing in this build/?
    Atleast before they said you can show like chest, shoulders and head or gloves or something like that. I mean the actual items you are wearing, however they might be very "butchered down" versios.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Seems pretty good. Basically looks like Mage with a different toolkit, which I think is what most people wanted from another caster class. I'm not really sold on the whole "Hold down a button to charge it up" mechanic, kinda just sounds like a cast time with extra steps, but I guess we'll see how it feels. Other than that though I don't see any issues, will definitely try it out at least and see how it feels.
    I'm hoping to see extra effects at different charge levels via talents. stuff like, "1st charge is 20% faster," "half charge causes 40% slow," or "Full charge also stuns for 3sec."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Maybe this time they will open the gates of the locked dungeon in Stormwind
    The real Hogger is locked in there, even the Arbitor was afraid of that soul so she refused to allow him into the Shadowlands. Thus he sits planning for the day some fool lets him out, too dangerous for life or death. In the void's future only his prison remains.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Ion said the dragon form will show big pieces like shoulders and belt buckles. Evoker tier sets will be designed to be shown either entirely or in large part, he wasn't that clear there.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Well the model looks even worse in the real world than I had thought. Those wings are bad and the way it moves, yikes. Sure I know this is all subjective but what a waste of resources. I agree that the hold down to power up things is silly as well, but again I guess its something new for the sake of new.>?

Still not convinced this is anything I want to be paying a sub for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I'm not really sold on the whole "Hold down a button to charge it up" mechanic, kinda just sounds like a cast time with extra steps,
    That's exactly what it is, and I like the sound of it. More phsyical interaction instead of just mindless button pushing is fun. Wildstar did that really well.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

The way they run looks so terribly goofy hahaha oh man that is yikes

So we'll be able to play a dragon, fighting dragons and ride dragons in dragon isles. They should have named the spells dragon fire, dragon heal etc. as well.

No way this is ready by December lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingsince1981 View Post
    No way this is ready by December lmfao
    They will release it any anyway. They don't care anymore. Too many are willing to pay money for shit quality.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The model is... yeesh.

It would get old after 5 minutes.
    then u can change it up. If u change something every day u wont run out of options for 2 years!
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default