Thread: Evoker glyphs

15+ Year Old Account

Evoker glyphs

What glyph ideas do you have?

- I'm certain some want visage form in combat.

- A nice touch would be the AoE root cast to have an more fiery visual.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post

- Infinite skin for time based spells
    - Primalist skins for elemental ones (more pronounced frosty spellfrost spells in example)
    - Option for less shiny wings
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume they would do things like flight-colored spells (make all spells red/blue/bronze)

I want a glyph that makes hover go up

I'd really like glyph which basicaly spawns Wings during our visage form Glide (same as DHs), instead of that weird float animation.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post

Visage form already works in combat as long as you dont activate like an abilities that requires you to be in your non-visage form, like dreamflight or Deepbreath. which makes sense.

but some kind of appearance effect for spells sure, I would not mind having like a green version of the blue beem or a bronze version

- Buff glyph for a bigger upper body.
    - Glyph of soar: let you use Soar with all Dragonriding glyphs / vitality / skills
    - Blue dragonflight : turn red spells blue
    - Red dragonflight: turn blue spells red
    - Infinite dragonflight: turn red and blue to infinite dragonflight style (black / blueish white)
    - Primal dragon glyph for a dragon form inspired by proto drakes and without armor.
    - "I like pvp, make me less squishy" glyph to make hover and obsidian scales permanent -_-

•Soar leaves a trail of fire behind you
    •Remove wings until you're using soar
    •Change spell colors or give them more flashy effects

i'd love a glyph of dragon riding that basically just removes your model from the back of your dragon riding mount so it looks like your character became the dragon.

on the other side of it, a glyph that lets you use soar as your dragon riding mount instead of a dragon.

i feel like color coded spells so all your abilities look like red flight/ green flight ect spells is a given.

maybe a fun filler glyph that lets you blow smoke rings or breathe multi colored fire like a fire eater display.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    - Buff glyph for a bigger upper body.
    - Glyph of soar: let you use Soar with all Dragonriding glyphs / vitality / skills
    - Blue dragonflight : turn red spells blue
    - Red dragonflight: turn blue spells red
    - Infinite dragonflight: turn red and blue to infinite dragonflight style (black / blueish white)
    - Primal dragon glyph for a dragon form inspired by proto drakes and without armor.
    - "I like pvp, make me less squishy" glyph to make hover and obsidian scales permanent -_-
    1. If theywanted this than they would of just added it to the character creation screen.

2. This makea no sense. If thet wantex soar to have all the dragon riding than they would of made it baseline.

The others are fine but again who cares about pvp.

One that removes that Visage trash from the spellbook. Better yet, one that lets me forcibly remove it from the tasteless fools using it.

I see that some people are asking for a Glyph of Soar dragonriding. You realize, of course, that that should have been baseline on release. Despite it being technologically easier to do than to force Soar to be a separate thing, they specifically chose to do that because they want people farming all the dragon cosmetics. Such is the level of manipulative degeneracy that Blizzard has sunk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    You glyphs are supposed to be cosmetic, right? What you're asking for are not only not that, but also downright OP/game breaking. Seriously? 30% less damage, levitate, 30% extra movement speed and cast-while-moving, all permanent in PvP? And you don't see anything wrong with that?

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Glyph to swap the colors of spells is easy. Or something like warlock green fire that’ll swap the color of the red spells to black dragon’s fire/actual fire instead of the cartoon red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk