How can I Access BFA version of Vale of Eternal Blossoms?

Is there any way to me to get into the bfa version of the vale of eternal blossoms without having to spend over an hour doing bfa stuff?

I'm not worried about essences or the assaults i already did all that stuff on my alliance main.

all i want to get is stormhowl on my hunter.

i dont know whether or nor the level 50 versions of the vale and uldum unlock automatically on other characters

As far as I know, you'll have to do the introductory quests for the last content patch of BfA, which I believe involves getting your special cloak first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    As far as I know, you'll have to do the introductory quests for the last content patch of BfA, which I believe involves getting your special cloak first.
    no you dont need to get the cloak i know that much.

on my horde hunter i did everything up to when you go to pandaria to access the mogushan vault (i didnt know about the halls of origination skip). and i think the assault was up when i flew into the vale to talk to cho (i noticed an icon for a world boss on the far side of the map).

i know for a fact that the uldum assault was up when i went into uldum to go to the vault.

when i do my alliance hunter later down the line i'll test it.

i'll get the heart of azeroth
    go to nazjatar and get the first essence.

then see what happens. those will be the easy parts.

i just figured i would ask since it's been nearly 3 years since i did the assault stuff on my worgen dk

Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    no you dont need to get the cloak i know that much.

on my horde hunter i did everything up to when you go to pandaria to access the mogushan vault (i didnt know about the halls of origination skip). and i think the assault was up when i flew into the vale to talk to cho (i noticed an icon for a world boss on the far side of the map).

i know for a fact that the uldum assault was up when i went into uldum to go to the vault.

when i do my alliance hunter later down the line i'll test it.

i'll get the heart of azeroth
    go to nazjatar and get the first essence.

then see what happens. those will be the easy parts.

i just figured i would ask since it's been nearly 3 years since i did the assault stuff on my worgen dk
    AFAIK you don't need to touch MoP content, just do the Nazjatar introduction up until you get the portal back to Boralus/Zuldazar, then Valeera (on the Horde side at least) will show you a cinematic involving Wrathion and a quest. Do that up until MOTHER checks upon facilities and finds issues in Uldum, grab the next quest and you'll have access to BfA Vale (no need to actually go to Uldum).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblazer85 View Post
    Is there any way to me to get into the bfa version of the vale of eternal blossoms without having to spend over an hour doing bfa stuff?

I'm not worried about essences or the assaults i already did all that stuff on my alliance main.

all i want to get is stormhowl on my hunter.

i dont know whether or nor the level 50 versions of the vale and uldum unlock automatically on other characters
    There is the NPC up by the Loremasters where you can select the destroyed and not destroyed version, the destroyed version is where the invasion is too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ain't there an NPC to talk to [Speech Icon on map iirc] to talk to to switch zone versions?

Zidormi near the entrance of Mogu'shan Palace on the right side of map. Switches the Vale to pre-BFA 8.3 and back to 8.3 version.
    Last edited by Armael; 2022-09-19 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post
    AFAIK you don't need to touch MoP content, just do the Nazjatar introduction up until you get the portal back to Boralus/Zuldazar, then Valeera (on the Horde side at least) will show you a cinematic involving Wrathion and a quest. Do that up until MOTHER checks upon facilities and finds issues in Uldum, grab the next quest and you'll have access to BfA Vale (no need to actually go to Uldum).
    yeah that sounds right. because when i flew down to uldum from silithus last nite the sky was n'zoth purple and the assault was underway