Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    That is sooo cringe. Who wrote these dialogues? Why thousand+ year old beings talk like that? Why so rushed? Why...

Ugh. WoW romances were never really engaging, I guess the only relationship that was cool to me was that love triangle in Zangarmarsh because it was hilarious, but all these serious romances were never really good in my opinion. And this is great example why WoW romances suck. Cheesy lines that makes your stomach twist.
    No subtlety, no growth, no real talk, and no situation where we can actually witness how things are blooming.

But here we are, big rush, big empty words, shallow pairing. Kinda like Thrall and Aggra.
    yup, not only awful dialogue but off-screen relationships are the worst, cause this pairing was already forced from the start, now we are meant to just buy them getting married when we see nothing of the relationship's development.

also why are these two getting married after just 3 years of a relationship? doesn't make sense for beings that are thousands of years old, especially when you look at their history and duties.

Especially thalyssra, who seems like she was too busy chasing this dumb romance and "planting trees in orgrimmar" (or w.e her new voice-line was saying, god those voice lines sounded like a teen talking) instead of caring that her Night Elf kin had a genocide committed against them by the faction she is a part of. So much for "I won't be like Elisandre" eh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    lorthemar and thalyssra did not participate in the burning of teldrassil, they fought against azshara and against sylvanas.
    a lot of people already went over how this is not true, and the the entire faction of the Horde is culpable for the genocide and should be facing consequences for their involvement with the genocide. At the least they should be trying to help the night elves with reparations of some kind.

Just cause Sylvanus gave the order, doesn't mean the horde are blameless and can get off scot-free like Blizzard is doing with the DF timeskip and saying "nothing big happened during in the past 3 years" -_-

geco put it perfectly: "Let's say another way. Under your logic it's ok to fight for the burning legion or for Azhara. Because it is your ally who commits genocide. Not you. You just give him all the resources to commit it."

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    It's always the classical excuse, putting all the blame on one or a few leaders or the demon blood rather than
    acknowledge the responsability and guilt of those who followed.

This makes the Nightborne particularly hypocritical and unsympathetic to have followed another evil tyrant and helped the Horde against their own brethren, with the only excuse, and a very bad one, being of Tyrande having been mean to them.
    yup, Thalyssra seems to not care one bit about the genocide of her kin and was too busy chasing this stupid forced romance and "planting flowers in orgrimmar" (as her new voice lines sayy)... so much for "I'm not going to be like Elisandre" eh.

Quote Originally Posted by voidox View Post
    yup, not only awful dialogue but off-screen relationships are the worst, cause this pairing was already forced from the start, now we are meant to just buy them getting married when we see nothing of the relationship's development.

also why are these two getting married after just 3 years of a relationship? doesn't make sense for beings that are thousands of years old, especially when you look at their history and duties.

Especially thalyssra, who seems like she was too busy chasing this dumb romance and "planting trees in orgrimmar" (or w.e her new voice-line was saying, god those voice lines sounded like a teen talking) instead of caring that her Night Elf kin had a genocide committed against them by the faction she is a part of. So much for "I won't be like Elisandre" eh.

- - - Updated - - -

a lot of people already went over how this is not true, and the the entire faction of the Horde is culpable for the genocide and should be facing consequences for their involvement with the genocide. At the least they should be trying to help the night elves with reparations of some kind.

Just cause Sylvanus gave the order, doesn't mean the horde are blameless and can get off scot-free like Blizzard is doing with the DF timeskip and saying "nothing big happened during in the past 3 years" -_-

geco put it perfectly: "Let's say another way. Under your logic it's ok to fight for the burning legion or for Azhara. Because it is your ally who commits genocide. Not you. You just give him all the resources to commit it."

yup, Thalyssra seems to not care one bit about the genocide of her kin and was too busy chasing this stupid forced romance and "planting flowers in orgrimmar" (as her new voice lines sayy)... so much for "I'm not going to be like Elisandre" eh.
    churchill is not guilty of stalin's crimes

Infracted. Do not respond to this post!
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-08-27 at 09:56 AM.