Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    What?...time gating is simply dumb, the game files don't change, everything is in the game, you just can't access it because they want you to wait X number of weeks before allowing you to take part in that specific piece of content...they are taking player choice away and replacing it with "the Blizzard way" of doing things. You can be the best geared player in the world or the worst kind of player, you're both going to have to wait for X months before finishing the renown because of timegating...timegating goes *against* the very idea of grinding, you CAN NOT grind something that is timegated....
    You don't even know that's its time gated wtf are you on about. The only thing we know is that it is that earning reknown will not be similar to how its earned in Shadowlands. Its speculated that you get reknown based on rep increases but that's just a theory.

If I had it my way, reknown would take 1000 rep to get 1 level. 40 reknown ranks at launch is 40k rep needed. A similar amount to today's reps.

ok I get it now there baking mini storylines into the different rep, that also connect the professions as well. because I jsut looked into leatherwoking and you have to be part of the valdrakkn accord which is linked to the artisan consortium to a questline to do your leatherwoking specialization.. so its a ring inside another ring inside another ring..