10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Al Hilal offering 300m€ to PSG for Mbappé + ... 700m€ salary for one year before he's free to join Real Madrid.

What the fuck did I just read
    Mbappe has refused to negotiate with them, he's turned the move down.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Mbappe has refused to negotiate with them, he's turned the move down.
    Vive la Resistance, I guess. Hope it doesn't turn out like LIV in golf where the principled ones who refused Saudi advances are the ones who get screwed when the money chasers get to come back into the fold blemish free.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Vive la Resistance, I guess. Hope it doesn't turn out like LIV in golf where the principled ones who refused Saudi advances are the ones who get screwed when the money chasers get to come back into the fold blemish free.
    mbaby plays for psg lol principled?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    mbaby plays for psg lol principled?
    He's turning down 700 million Euros for a year with no further strings attached.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    He's turning down 700 million Euros for a year with no further strings attached.
    he rich tho. I'd take it but its a career killer. Playing in a joke league for a year. Still be surprised if half of these players get paid what they are promised.

he rich tho. I'd take it but its a career killer. Playing in a joke league for a year. Still be surprised if half of these players get paid what they are promised.
    They’re all given framed pictures of Jamal K as part of their induction. So they know that murder isn’t something the Government is averse to, should any of them speak out. Explains Eddie Howe’s inability to be honest about the owners of Newcastle United.

You could play in the Saudi League for a year and be financially set for life and be free to choose where you want to play for "enjoyment" or career aspects like winning the champions league so you dont get micah richards syndrome and feel like a fraud around the likes of Roy Keane and Theirry Henry in your inevitable talking head position post footy career because you have zero skills outside of football and perhaps speaking multiple languages. But the wages they're paying I dont know how that works exactly when you try move on and the next club has to pay 60million a year in salary its not gonna happen. It never seems like footy players accept a wage paycut to play in a league unless its in the twilight of their career

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    They’re all given framed pictures of Jamal K as part of their induction. So they know that murder isn’t something the Government is averse to, should any of them speak out. Explains Eddie Howe’s inability to be honest about the owners of Newcastle United.
    Lets see you slag off your employers publicly. That should be on page 1 of "how to not get fired in 2023" rule book.

Easy to say that shit on a forum, bit different when its your job and livelihood living it up in the uk aint cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Easy to say that shit on a forum, bit different when its your job and livelihood living it up in the uk aint cheap.
    all my employers are cunts, andy if you are reading this: cunt, bald cunt.

all my employers are cunts, andy if you are reading this: cunt, bald cunt.
    Screenshot of that from your facebook profile or linkedin profile if you're one of those tech webs that take that shit seriously with your boss/job linked then bravo. Point proven.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious, what sort of timeframe do you think you're looking at before you stop acting like a sanctimonious cunt standing on non existent moral high ground?

I'm just asking because where's this zealous fervour about the utter shitshow that is the man city owners? or how about the literal slavery and mass murder of the Chinese government which backs at least 4 premier league clubs currently, or the fact that Chelsea under roman was funded by literal blood money and is now funded by a moron with so many fingers in so many pies it's unclear where he gets his money from.

or do you just have a special hatred for Newcastle united now that they have some kind of financial backing the likes of which your club can only dream of?

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post

or do you just have a special hatred for Newcastle united now that they have some kind of financial backing the likes of which your club can only dream of?
    stop crying your club is owned by a murderer.

700k a week for hendo lmao what a world

10+ Year Old Account

I mean, it's not, it's a conglomerate ownership, but sure I suppose if you want to be an ignorant cunt you could just say it's owned by 1 person because fuck reality right?

infracted
    Last edited by Crissi; 2023-07-27 at 08:36 PM.

I'm curious, what sort of timeframe do you think you're looking at before you stop acting like a sanctimonious cunt standing on non existent moral high ground?

I'm just asking because where's this zealous fervour about the utter shitshow that is the man city owners? or how about the literal slavery and mass murder of the Chinese government which backs at least 4 premier league clubs currently, or the fact that Chelsea under roman was funded by literal blood money and is now funded by a moron with so many fingers in so many pies it's unclear where he gets his money from.

All of the owners you mentioned are utter scum. Next.

Newcastle United owners are also utter scum. It'll never change.

15+ Year Old Account

Hendo getting a lot of shit for this, probably rightfully so too. Dude shows "support" for LGBTQ+ community and then takes a 700k a week contract in an openly anti-gay country. And let's be honest, him and his family were already set for life, not like they needed the money badly.

I guess the thought of even more money brings out peoples true colours.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the owners you mentioned are utter scum. Next.

Newcastle United owners are also utter scum. It'll never change.
    so why aren't you going in on them with the same level of zealotry? I'm curious to know when your white knight phase against NUFC will end because frankly, I'm sick and tired of the same worn out factually incorrect rhetoric being spewed ad nauseum by you and a few others who think they are being clever when the reality is the exact opposite.

so why aren't you going in on them with the same level of zealotry? I'm curious to know when your white knight phase against NUFC will end because frankly, I'm sick and tired of the same worn out factually incorrect rhetoric being spewed ad nauseum by you and a few others who think they are being clever when the reality is the exact opposite.
    There's no Man City or Chelsea or fans of those China backed clubs on here. If they were, I'd call them out too.

You're also in utter denial about the fact that NUFC is a state-owned entity that's sponsored by a mass murderer.

and with chelsea we call the fans scum as well as the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Hendo getting a lot of shit for this, probably rightfully so too. Dude shows "support" for LGBTQ+ community and then takes a 700k a week contract in an openly anti-gay country. And let's be honest, him and his family were already set for life, not like they needed the money badly.

I guess the thought of even more money brings out peoples true colours.
    So when the pro gay people come along/whatever fifa org that is pretending to care while taking bribes for world cups at the same time and ask Hendo to represent Gay pride month hes supposed to say Nah I cant sorry I may want to take a high paying gig in a country with a dodgy ethical background and we're pretending that all countries dont have some questionable history.

Also theres wealth and theres generational wealth. Hes gonna live comfortable regardless but now his kids and their kids are gonna be comfortable all for kicking a ball around.

Easy to judge
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2023-07-28 at 05:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So when the pro gay people come along/whatever fifa org that is pretending to care while taking bribes for world cups at the same time and ask Hendo to represent Gay pride month hes supposed to say Nah I cant sorry I may want to take a high paying gig in a country with a dodgy ethical background and we're pretending that all countries dont have some questionable history.

Also theres wealth and theres generational wealth. Hes gonna live comfortable regardless but now his kids and their kids are gonna be comfortable all for kicking a ball around.

Easy to judge
    Dunno dude, he wasn't forced to take the 700k a week offer. And as if his kids and their kids weren't already going to be set with the money he was earning.

I might be the only one here who feels that way and that's fine.

I'll agree with your first sentences though. You can't really openly turn down something like that without people labeling you, meanwhile having no idea what will happen in the future.

fuck them they need to get a jawb

i worked there for a year when i was younger and couldn't really take more of it. Boring place. Day = get up, get in convoy to work, work, go back to compound, repeat for a year. money was good but not worth it.