Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Great Push and WoW Variety Show Viewer's Guide

The Great Push and WoW Variety Show Viewer's Guide
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Showtime! Everything you need to know to watch The Great Push, beginning on August 19, and the WoW© Variety Show on August 24.

The Great Push, Shadowlands Season 4: August 19 – September 4

Following the epic culmination of the Mythic Dungeon International 2022 season, we’ve turned our attention to Shadowlands Season 4 with the return of The Great Push. Teams from around the world battled through Mechagon and Karazhan in the Proving Grounds, with the top 6 teams in each region advancing to the main event. Over the next two weekends, they will compete in regional qualifiers with XX teams facing off in a final three-day global contest for their share of the $210,000 (USD) prize pool. The action begins Friday, August 19 at 10 a.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. CEST, live on YouTube & Twitch.

Details

• Venue: Online - YouTube.com/Warcraft & Twitch.tv/Warcraft
    • Dates: Friday, August 19 – Sunday, September 4, 2022
      • Americas Qualifiers: August 19 – August 21
      • Europe Qualifiers: August 26 – August 28
      • Global Finals: September 2 – September 4
    • Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CEST
    • Prize Pool: $210,000 (USD)
    • Format: Teams have 5 hours each day and their highest Keystone for each dungeon at the end of the weekend will be combined to determine standings
    • Brackets: Follow the brackets & dungeons live as they are unveiled on Raider.IO
    • Language Streams on YouTube:

WoW Variety Show: August 24

Lights, camera, action! The WoW Variety Show is ready to roll on August 24, live on Twitch! A combination of celebrity contestants and registered participants will compete in three activities: a leveling race with players facing surprising challenges as they progress through the levels, a scavenger hunt, and a race through Azeroth to close the show. The WoW Variety Show goes live at 5:00 p.m. PDT / 8:00 p.m. EDT with your hosts, Taliesin and Evitel! Follow WoW Esports on Twitter to catch the unveiling of the celebrity contestants closer to the show.

Details

• Venue: Online - Twitch.tv/Warcraft
    • Date: August 24, 2022
    • Broadcast Start Time: 5:00 p.m. PDT / 8:00 p.m. EDT
    • Format: Three Activities during the show: Levelling, Scavenger Hunt, and Race through Azeroth
    • In-Game: Played on North American servers

Stay Connected

Tune in this weekend to YouTube.com/Warcraft and Twitch.tv/Warcraft and follow along for more updates on the WoW Esports Twitter. Good luck and have fun!
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-08-15 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yaaaaaaawn

7+ Year Old Account
    lol of course it's Taliesin. We are in truly desperate need of another semi-put together content creator with actually positive Blizz relations (I know, I know, but still).

The show is an interesting idea... I hope they don't play it too safe with the actual variety. Some of these activities don't exactly jump out at me, and there's so so much weird shit to do in WoW.

Didn't realize Taliesin would be a host, guess I won't be watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if that MDI will be just as buggy as all the other times.

Hahaha... who would have guessed that T&E will be here?... What a surprise.
    Won't even check it in that case but idea was good.

EDIT:
    Hear me out: they will artificially pump live viewerbase by Twitch drops.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2022-08-15 at 09:13 PM.

Man, how do they keep coming up with this stuff...

Asmongold suspended from WoW is much bigger news than this

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Hahaha... who would have guessed that T&E will be here?... What a surprise.
    Won't even check it in that case but idea was good.
    tbh, THAT prophecy wasn’t as hard as rocket science. but nonetheless i have same feelings and have an easy time to agree here.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    So true. fuck that dude

I wasn't going to watch either way but T&E hosting it just greatly reinforced my decision

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Asmongold suspended from WoW is much bigger news than this
    Curious what he got suspended for.

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    My thoughts exactly. They need to stop endorsing this clown.

Hey there what did he do Taliesin that is? i need to know. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Curious what he got suspended for.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Asmongold/c...d_of_warcraft/

Consensus seems to be that he paid $$ for a boost. Dude spends a metric fuck ton of money on Gacha games so it wouldn't surprise me. Clip's deleted so who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArdentVeteran View Post
    Hey there what did he do Taliesin that is? i need to know. Thank you in advance.
    Brittish guy and there are clips of him calling the really stupid people in his twitch chat really stupid. Oh, and he doesn't use his platform to shit on Blizzard 100% of the time. That's probably the real reason people hate him. Why watch a twitch streamer if he isn't mainlining your boring, cynical opinion right back at you?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Just out of curiosity why do some of you seem to dislike Taliesin and Evitel so much? I've seen some of their videos and have found them to be pretty endearing and entertaining enough.
    That is the problem.
    You have seen only their videos in which they show only their 'cool' personas with happy faces all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArdentVeteran View Post
    He's two faced and a pretty ugly person when he isn't putting on a show.
    I used to be a big fan of their channel, but I caught one too many of his off-channel streams and well his behavior is indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKarateDeathCar View Post
    Just out of curiosity why do some of you seem to dislike Taliesin and Evitel so much? I've seen some of their videos and have found them to be pretty endearing and entertaining enough.
    Taliesin is known to verbally assault people in his chat any time they disagree with him on anything. He's a massive piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Taliesin is known to verbally assault people in his chat any time they disagree with him on anything. He's a massive piece of shit.
    Nah, he just calls out people with dogshit takes. As he should. There's nothing wrong with calling people out with very stupid opinions.