Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    She's already had 2 expansions where she's played a large role. I think that's more than enough.
    She will return to stop her void-crazed sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Just looking for ways to have the old zones updated as they're really starting to look their age nowadays and feel useless which is such a shame.
    But why invest in something that very few people actually see or use. I have not done a Quest 1-60 since early Wrath. I think the vast majority of players are in the same boat as I am and we play for the new content. Hell I don't think I have done a quest other than to level in the newest content in the last 10 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    She's already had 2 expansions where she's played a large role. I think that's more than enough.
    We had more than enough of her in Legion, didn't stop then from doubling down on her bs, they(Danuser) is just giving some time for us to think she is done

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Except it's not a 5 year timeskip, it's a 3 year timeskip, 2 years has passed while we're in shadowlands.
    For the civilians of Azeroth, though, its been 5 years of normalcy. Nothing in Shadowlands impacted Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    But why invest in something that very few people actually see or use. I have not done a Quest 1-60 since early Wrath. I think the vast majority of players are in the same boat as I am and we play for the new content. Hell I don't think I have done a quest other than to level in the newest content in the last 10 years.
    Because it gives them a reason to use it. Right now the old world is just kind of being wasted, we don't really need new zones all the time imo.

But to each their own ofc, I just think it's a shame how dead the world is right now.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru