Can't wait for MoP to come out.

Once MoP releases late 2025 (i got the secret blizz documents on me), i will destroy everyone on dps with the Demo Warlock, the hardest spec to play and master, hands down.

So many have tried to play Demo Warlock correctly with the snapshot mechanic yet so many have failed.

Btw, Cata will come out Q2 2024.

pretty sure affli was the stongest specialy with pre nerf lei shen trink,but yeah,the dps in mop was crazy,tanks will specialy have a blast

but im more looking forward to cata,cant wait to play the old holy pally,shadow priest and holy priest,i have no idea why they removed that visual chakram from holy priest,it looked awsome

7+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to being more mobile on all classes again. Lightning Bolt on the move for example was so delightful.
    And I look forward to playing BM hunter at its best again with wonders like Stampede, Call Beast and the pet blink/teleport ability. MoP offered a lot of choice for BM hunters and they were a lot of fun to play around with.

Is this just the dude who screamed every game is dead cause Wrath is coming out in 15 posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Is this just the dude who screamed every game is dead cause Wrath is coming out in 15 posts

Yep. Posts in the same format every time too. 3 sentences separated from each other with final sentence always bolded.

You show them, big boss lock. Show those voices in your head who's boss!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by big boss lock View Post

Btw, Cata will come out Q2 2024.
    Sounds like a good date to stop playing wow...

Won't happen... unless Blizzard will be happy with <10% of current Classic playerbase.

Bloodsail Admiral
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Won't happen... unless Blizzard will be happy with <10% of current Classic playerbase.
    Most likely, Dragonflight will be a good expansion (Blizzard is likely paying careful attention this time after XIV stole so many of their subscribers during Shadowlands), so the positions will be reversed if Cata Classic is a thing - Classic will be a thing that maintains some subs between Dragonflight content pushes, rather than something that pulls in players and maybe they spend a little time on retail too.