Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Except this is not a story driven racism. It is some sad guy who hates how Dracthyr looks and wants to punish other players for picking it. We had this with Worgens (lol Twilight), Pandaren (lol Kung Fu Panda) and Vulpera (lol furry).
    A common sign of insecurities in my book. A little sad, really. Of course, it is their own raid and they are allowed to suck but they shouldn't need to advertise about their toxic behavior, especially not to try and make it a 'thing'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Rngmonster The God View Post
    Just in case you missed it.. Racism plays a huge part in Warcraft since.. forever?
    This is a political satire thread (at least I hope it is), so it's best not to take anything in here too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruhman View Post
    says the guy with the lalafell avatar hahahaha, nice one
    chapeau to you, man, the irony is strong in this one
    Well said. OP has repeatedly proven themselves to have exceedingly poor taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Gentlemen, the next expansion is fast approaching. First, they added cute pandas. Then they added Vulpera. Now they're adding "yes really" tumblr scalies. The line must be drawn! Will you allow this ever increasing degradation of aesthetics to persist? Will you allow players with shit taste to raid with you? Or will you take a stand and say NO?

We must make people remember what the true Warcraft is and eschew all pretenders. We must fight, so that all men might be free from the scalie menace.

Make war, not peacecraft.

Go play classic, I don't think retail wow is for you

5+ Year Old Account
    According to Titan blueprints you are all mortal filth and unauthorized life form so I would kick ya all from the raid and so only Titans and other celestial beings would be allowed to go inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    According to Titan blueprints you are all mortal filth and unauthorized life form so I would kick ya all from the raid and so only Titans and other celestial beings would be allowed to go inside.
    Now calm down Algalon, Aman'Thul was cool with us in Antorus, we'll probably be allowed to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Gentlemen, the next expansion is fast approaching. First, they added cute pandas. Then they added Vulpera. Now they're adding "yes really" tumblr scalies. The line must be drawn! Will you allow this ever increasing degradation of aesthetics to persist? Will you allow players with shit taste to raid with you? Or will you take a stand and say NO?

We must make people remember what the true Warcraft is and eschew all pretenders. We must fight, so that all men might be free from the scalie menace.

Make war, not peacecraft.

sono if this is serious on not but, iff you did that you would have to bann dks all pandas and dh's got to stay consistent, as for me i wont ban them as im dragon crazy

Look, I've played Horde primarily since I started this game. I have a single alliance alt that has actually seen a raid. Two days ago, I was in a raid that was 25% mechagnome. If I can handle that, I can handle some scaley bois.

Dracthyr all use mail armor, the only competition is hunters and shammies, they're fine to hang around

If I was going to boot anything for appearance, Void Elves would be going long before Dracthyr

Nah, not kick them. Instead i just envy them, because they just see the backside of that comic abnormity, 90% of time. means: 90% of time they not have to watch their ugly faces. what happy people! and how could i kick someone i envy and who is that happy?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-09-24 at 11:09 AM.

No, but I’d easily kick someone like you. Heck, get permabanned if I could

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post
    Now calm down Algalon, Aman'Thul was cool with us in Antorus, we'll probably be allowed to live.
    I’m not Algalon but I am one of his bros, Aquarius! Don’t worry you know I’m just kidding I love you all and if you ever come to my raid then I give you mana fountain cakes.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Bless your soul OP
    Daaamn I hope you're not from the southern US, else that'd be a deathly insult.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why?
    Such a dumb thread.

Yes. Already working on add-ons that make them invisible for group finders.

Also gender and body type mismatches.

I already kick all the gnomes, if I do dracthyr aswell I'd almost have no one left to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Well said. OP has repeatedly proven themselves to have exceedingly poor taste.

That, and the fact that OP has proven time and time again that they are incapable of defending any point/argument they make and instead vanishes from every thread they appear in.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Y’all are all falling for the bait thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Y’all are all falling for the bait thread
    When the bait is tasty all it is is a tasty meal to the uncaring. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    "Make titans playable damnit! The playerbase has been vocal about this for aeons now!
    Titan lives matter!"
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post

"Make titans playable damnit! The playerbase has been vocal about this for aeons now!
    Titan lives matter!"
    Oh dude, that would be so good. Dream expansion!
    Who cares about some flying lizards. Hehe