Cant find any players while leveling

Hey, i play on EU Nagrand realm which has High population. While leveling with pvp mode off this weekend in the evening i noticed i didn't meet a single player. I used /who command to check stormwind it had only 8 high level players, most of the 1-60 leveling zones had 0 players or 1-2 max. What happenned? i remember some years ago atleast Stormwind had lots of people and now its empty. Am doing smth wrong? Game feels like single player for example in Guild Wars 2 i meet lots of players even in old zones while i believe WoW has much better player population.

You won't find ppl in SW or Org anymore. Everyone is mostly in Valdrakken on the Dragon Isles since that place has an AH as well. And people are mostly leveling in the Dragon Isles zones anyway. And also you have to take under consideration of cross-realm zones, especially for pre lvl 50 zones in the previous xpacs (and phasing too I think).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BroVinetu View Post
    Hey, i play on EU Nagrand realm which has High population. While leveling with pvp mode off this weekend in the evening i noticed i didn't meet a single player. I used /who command to check stormwind it had only 8 high level players, most of the 1-60 leveling zones had 0 players or 1-2 max. What happenned? i remember some years ago atleast Stormwind had lots of people and now its empty. Am doing smth wrong? Game feels like single player for example in Guild Wars 2 i meet lots of players even in old zones while i believe WoW has much better player population.
    /who is still a broken command. There's plenty of people but maybe phased away from others?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Wow is kinda a top heavy game that's just kinda facts it's half the reason they streamlined the leveling because a big chunk of the playerbase who actually plays is max level.

This is an endgame focused MMO ...it's gonna happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't generally generate much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead