What's with Dracthyr Visage Health Regen

Why did they put so much effort into making the dragon form only to give you a 2% regen buff to not be in the dragon form. Am I just reading something wrong and the dragon form has a hidden regen or something? I know its probably nothing but just why blizz? I can just see some m+ group in the future demanding you be in visage form outside combat
    Last edited by Sableye; 2022-11-22 at 03:05 AM.

Visage: Switch between your Dracthyr and Visage forms. Your Visage emanates magic, significantly increasing out-of-combat health regeneration for your party.
    Is this what you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Is this what you're talking about?
    ya the buff switching into visage form gives the entire party

Quote Originally Posted by Sableye View Post
    Why did they put so much effort into making the dragon form only to give you a 2% regen buff to not be in the dragon form. Am I just reading something wrong and the dragon form has a hidden regen or something? I know its probably nothing but just why blizz? I can just see some m+ group in the future demanding you be in visage form outside combat
    A Single Wild Growth gives 5x the regen this passive gives, and the Healers mana will regen before the health does. Literally not a problem like you're trying to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

I mean by that logic troll Regen is absolutely over powered (it's not)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a neat feature of a passive regen buff when in Visage out of combat. There won't be a demand, any active healing would be better healing than the passive visage buff, even a potion or bandage.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do campfires give like 2 spirit?

Thematic, it's so small if people do want to use it sure, but it's just silly to.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Thematic, it's so small if people do want to use it sure, but it's just silly to.
    Don't tell him! He's gonna believe people will demand a campfire all the time!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Don't tell him! He's gonna believe people will demand a campfire all the time!
    Campfires are really OP, not only do you get a totally imbalanced buff, you also scare away any Night Elves in the vicinity. 11/10, would place again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Campfires are really OP, not only do you get a totally imbalanced buff, you also scare away any Night Elves in the vicinity. 11/10, would place again.
    *hides his Night Elf Assassination Rogue inside the campfire* They'll never expect me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

You will laugh but back in the days I used to put up a fire every raid boss and still do today some time for the little versatility buff.

I mean i despise those forms for the most part, but giving a benefit like that to them seems like nice flavor.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.