Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I would say its still lazy but more acceptable? You're talking like its impossible for blizzard to give us actual new content, it's not. Not even by a longshoot.
    They're giving us old content because they can and they save and make money on it.
    Mate, are you a M+'er? yes? Then you are the kind of person who asked for more change in dungeons, thus, you now have a rotating selection, and they switch out dungeons pr. season.

Or are you going to claim that if they made four more dungeons but you still only get 8 in the pool, that they only made 8 dungeons? Since M+ seasons outweigh content, I guess you don't believe in raid tiers? Zone events? New zones?

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly that? What are you not getting? Nobody cares if they add 200 dungeons that nobody will be able to play? cmon...
    The FUCK you on about? Are you so locked in the seasons that because someone isn't in the season means it is unavailable?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    I would say its still lazy but more acceptable? You're talking like its impossible for blizzard to give us actual new content, it's not. Not even by a longshoot.
    They're giving us old content because they can and they save and make money on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly that? What are you not getting? Nobody cares if they add 200 dungeons that nobody will be able to play? cmon...
    Lol you are delusional. They made the dungeons. They exist, whatever you fucking say will not change that fucking reality. It does not save them money.

And you can fucking play them, what in the utter fucking hell are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumberer View Post
    Why are you suddenly pushing this "season 1" when you proudly proclaimed first that the expansion as a whole has only 4 new dungeons, why are you like this? Are you just unable to accept being wrong? Is that it?
    Because this is the reality? Like i've said before, you can word it, sugarcoat it, defend blizzard, whatever you want... It doesn't change reality that we're gonna be playing old rehashed content for months?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Lol you are delusional. They made the dungeons. They exist, whatever you fucking say will not change that fucking reality. It does not save them money.
    Imagine saying i'm delusional and right after spouting that sentence. The irony is hilarious.

Because this is the reality? Like i've said before, you can word it, sugarcoat it, defend blizzard, whatever you want... It doesn't change reality that we're gonna be playing old rehashed content for months?
    Ok, you are just a outrage troll, got it. Twist and lie, then forget what you yourself posted and keep doubling down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah.. put down the torches guys, he's got blinders on. He can't see further than his soon-to-be current Mythic+ season.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, you are just a outrage troll, got it. Twist and lie, then forget what you yourself posted and keep doubling down.
    It's tomten, come on now, did that really need explaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Ah.. put down the torches guys, he's got blinders on. He can't see further than his soon-to-be current Mythic+ season.
    Ok, lets go with your pretend scenario. You're still gonna get half the content you should get for the entire expansion?
    You're gonna be playing 50% old content for the entire duration of this expansion. Does that wording help you understand reality?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine saying i'm delusional and right after spouting that sentence. The irony is hilarious.
    I guess see you in 5 days when I break reality and destroy the universe to play the 4 dungeons that do not exist.
    Oh wait I guess we did that already, as we have already been playing one of them for more then a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    The df price is ridiculous for essentially a patch. It's almost double from before, there are f2p games with more content than this. Will they get to their senses?

One would expect a better treatment From Microsoft , see Xbox gamepass but it gets worse.
    is this a green not orc or goblin race comment?

you are talking about collecters edition.

and its not just for patch x.0 . Its for all the patches until the next expansion....reported this..

It's tomten, come on now, did that really need explaining?
    I have no idea who they are, but seems like this is something that happens often with the mentioned poster.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, lets go with your pretend scenario. You're still gonna get half the content you should get for the entire expansion?
    You're gonna be playing 50% old content for the entire duration of this expansion. Does that wording help you understand reality?
    Oh so you have never done m+ this fucking explains so fucking much.

Cause yeah even in your world of fucking make belief where that math checks out.
    It is better to be doing new stuff for 1 year and updated and improved old stuff we haven't played in years ,or have never played in this setting, for another year. Then the exact same new stuff for 2 years straight. That is what we call boring as fucking shit. And what made m+ so boring in legion, bfa, and for most of shadowlands.

It is so much better to do
    Old dungeons A + new dungeons A for 6 months.
    Then old dungeons B and new dungeons B for 6 months

Then new dungeons A and B for 1 year.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 01:04 PM.

Tell me exactly what i'm wrong about lol.
    You're the one twisting words and trying to make blizzard shine and pretend we're not getting rehashed content lol...
    The irony is getting surreal from all 3 of you xD

10+ Year Old Account
    My "pretend scenario"? I'm not the one who went blind about the number of new dungeons, heck, there's a whole raid in the launch too a few weeks later, as well as multiple zones to explore, multiple factions, and not to mention multiple actual patches coming. I don't lock myself to Mythic+, I play all of it... ALL OF IT. I PvP, I raid, I run M+, I do world content, I collect, heck, I even roleplay - meanwhile, you can't see past a bracket of 8 dungeons, and all you see is four new, four old, and then next season, it'll be a new selection of four new and four old, and next season, and so on.

I have no idea who they are, but seems like this is something that happens often with the mentioned poster.
    Yeah, I suspected something, checked their post history, got my clarification. Not worth, friend. Especially since it puts you in the position of defending Blizzard of all things. I felt icky doing so, but logic took precedence there.

Oh so you have never done m+ this fucking explains is fucking much.

Cause yeah even in your world of fucking make belief where that math checks out.
    It is better to be doing new stuff for 1 year and updated and improved old stuff for another year. Then the exact same new stuff for 2 years straight. That is what we call boring as fucking shit. And what made m+ so boring in legion, bfa, and for most of shadowlands.
    Tell me what dungeons we had for season 1 and season 2.
    I'll wait...

You're beyond slow now bro... No matter what you say...we're still getting old rehashed content, no?
    You can word it like ohh "blizzard is the best because they're giving us half new content and half old content and then switching it around so it feels like its all new content but we're actually playing 50% old dungeons from previous expansions and blizzard can't possible make more dungeons so you should just stfu and be happy about playing old content".

Lmao...thats you... And its even a stretch for ol felplague xD

Tell me exactly what i'm wrong about lol.
    You're the one twisting words and trying to make blizzard shine and pretend we're not getting rehashed content lol...
    The irony is getting surreal from all 3 of you xD
    How many times do I need to quote this post you yourself made....

To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...

I Bet you, that he doesnt even Play them, he probably just buys his KSM Boost, and Weekly Key. Then Complains that there is Nothing to do, and wont get invited to Groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair... We're getting 4 dungeons and 4 rehashed OLD dungeons. Its a good content patch in size, lets not be delusional just because OP is...
    No, there are 8 new dungeons. The M+ rotation is 4 new dungeons and 4 old ones, which will rotate to the other 4 new ones and 4 other old ones next season. This otherwise doesn't apply to queuing for LFD for normal and heroics, that will be just the 8 new dungeons, and all 8 are available for M0.

You don't do mythic keys I guess.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2022-11-24 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Yeah, I suspected something, checked their post history, got my clarification. Not worth, friend. Especially since it puts you in the position of defending Blizzard of all things. I felt icky doing so, but logic took precedence there.
    If you're fine with getting half the content, more power to you. I'm not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    I Bet you, that he doesnt even Play them, he probably just buys his KSM Boost, and Weekly Key. Then Complains that there is Nothing to do, and wont get invited to Groups.
    I'm a world ranking player, 99 and 100%. Good try though.
    Want links, i can provide them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tell me what dungeons we had for season 1 and season 2.
    I'll wait...

You're beyond slow now bro... No matter what you say...we're still getting old rehashed content, no?
    You can word it like ohh "blizzard is the best because they're giving us half new content and half old content and then switching it around so it feels like its all new content but we're actually playing 50% old dungeons from previous expansions and blizzard can't possible make more dungeons so you should just stfu and be happy about playing old content".

Lmao...thats you... And its even a stretch for ol felplague xD
    Holy fuck you don't even realize blizzard is actually giving us MORE content do you?

Like you literally can't even comprehend what you are asking for would cost blizzard less money. And give us less overall content do you?

It is fucking hilarious, how you complain about something saying it is lazy, less content. And less money to make, when everything is the complete opposite.

So let me explain for ya, cause you seem to be pulling a major brain block.

Season 1 we get 4 of our new dungeons in M+, and 4 old dungeons, some of these having never been able to be done in M+

Season 2 we get 4 of our new dungeons in M+, and 4 old dungeons, some of these having never been able to be done in M+

That is 8 new dungeons, and 8 old dungeons over 2 season, some of these ones that never worked in m+

What you want is...

8 new dungeons. Notice how that is funnily enough less content. And less work?

"But you get those 8 dungeons for longer!!!!"
    That is not a good thing...

Doing the exact same 8 dungeons for years in a row is NOT FUN.
    You would know if you actually played M+

- - - Updated - - -

If you're fine with getting half the content, more power to you. I'm not.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a world ranking player, 99 and 100%. Good try though.
    Want links, i can provide them.
    Provide em, make sure to take off your belt, helmet, gloves, and neck first though.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 01:12 PM.