There seems to be a large number of Dalaran themed mogs. Maybe for the pre-expansion event?
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/items/w...5+19;q=dalaran

Plus a Dalaran-themed recolor of the Argus world armor.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2024-04-17 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    So it is confirmed. Dracthyr for other classes and can stay in Visage form while in combat. Pretty cool.

They should add more customization options to the rest of the races because Dracthyr are way ahead of everything else.

They might be the new pretty boys and girls of WoW, taking the place of Blood Elves.

Now if they only would expand Evoker to other races...
    Still ridiculous that they cant wear full armor. Worgen are similarly shaped and can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Visage combat should work like Diablo 4 Druid - you transform when you do dragon skills and stay in human form for usual casting. Otherwise it could look kinda ridiculous.
    I imagine a dracthyr mage would be able to go into that form out of combat for RP and would briefly turn into that form for racials, but otherwise in combat stays in visage form. They could BS some lore reason. Channeling other magic that isn't dragonic is easier while in visage form or something like that.

Male Earthen haistyles are so bad tho, all of them are balding...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I doubt non-evoker classes will be able to use dragon form for combat or even at all because then they would all get double jump + glide.
    Cant evokers glide while out of Draconic form now anyways, and it just looks weird.

The solution might be that non evoker dracthry are failed experiments that can barely hold a draconic form for some reason. So they can use dracthry racials, but other than that have to stay as visage forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Cant evokers glide while out of Draconic form now anyways, and it just looks weird.

The solution might be that non evoker dracthry are failed experiments that can barely hold a draconic form for some reason. So they can use dracthry racials, but other than that have to stay as visage forms.
    Just let people make their own choices even if it looks goofy

Let me decide if I want to stay in visage form, or transmog my staff to a dagger, or my cloth to plate even if it leads to some quirkiness, that's my choice

There's literally no good reason why these barriers still exist, the game is different now

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    Just let people make their own choices even if it looks goofy

Let me decide if I want to stay in visage form, or transmog my staff to a dagger, or my cloth to plate even if it leads to some quirkiness, that's my choice

There's literally no good reason why these barriers still exist, the game is different now
    Yeah and other people have to look at your choice though. I care that it looks goofy. Class specific gear should stay that way.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah and other people have to look at your choice though. I care that it looks goofy. Class specific gear should stay that way.
    But you can already sort of do that kinda stuff with all of the cosmetic gear now.
    I can make my warrior look like a mage if I wanted to rn
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Plenty of non-evoker Dracthyr already hang around in dragon form all day.

Dragon form is the default for them (and all dragons). Visage is the transformation.

Thank god for the Arathi outdoor plate set because god damn is that paladin tier set horrible. Same issue with the death knight sets. They're always 2 colors only, such little detail to it. At least the Monk and Evoker set look great.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There seems to be a large number of Dalaran themed mogs. Maybe for the pre-expansion event?
    https://www.wowhead.com/beta/items/w...5+19;q=dalaran

Plus a Dalaran-themed recolor of the Argus world armor.
    Yep, looks like gear you can buy on mass for alts during pre-patch. Looks like event will be on Silithus and Dalaran with some kind of reliving past events, then on launch day we will have invasion/battle intro scenario.

Maybe even Dalaran will change position (in lore of course) during 10.2.7 questline? There were some changes datamined in PTR already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Plenty of non-evoker Dracthyr already hang around in dragon form all day.

Dragon form is the default for them (and all dragons). Visage is the transformation.
    I know that, but are we sure they are not evokers?

There really isnt a good solution. They could maybe move some of the OP racials into class passives and abilities and give dracthyr new ones, but I think its a bad idea to give every non evoker dracthry glide. Everyone would want to be that race then.

I know that, but are we sure they are not evokers?

There really isnt a good solution. They could maybe move some of the OP racials into class passives and abilities and give dracthyr new ones, but I think its a bad idea to give every non evoker dracthry glide. Everyone would want to be that race then.
    Even among teh Dracthyr, evokers are the elite sect who can use all Dragonflight's magic. Plenty of NPC Dracthyr are less gifted than that.

Surely they aren't going to offscreen Khadgar, right? I don't believe it lol

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    What do you mean by offscreen? Obviously there will be in-game cinematic there.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I have a feeling they are going to make a trailer level cinematic about it.

Ah fair enough yeah, there's definitely going to be a trailer, or I hope there will be. Will be odd if not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope he doesnt die. But im not so invested in him that ill be mad if he does.

People do remember his whole Shadowlands visit, right?

Archmage Khadgar says: Hello, Jaina.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Khadgar! It's good to see you again. When we last parted, I regret that--
    Archmage Khadgar says: Those were perilous times. The Legion's attack, then the war... I think we both needed to find our own way through.
    Archmage Khadgar says: I have no hard feelings. Only friendship.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I feel the same. But surely you didn't come all the way to the Shadowlands just to find me.
    Archmage Khadgar says: No. For years I've read about this place in Medivh's books. I stood atop Karazhan and caught glimpses through the veil.
    Archmage Khadgar says: I suppose I wanted to gaze upon the realms of Death with mine own eyes before...
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Is everything alright, Khadgar?
    Archmage Khadgar says: I feel the weight of years upon me, Jaina. The burdens carried. The choices made.
    Archmage Khadgar says: Hmph! Forgive the musings of an old man. I think I'll look around and see these Shadowlands a bit. See what wonders I can find.
    Archmage Khadgar says: I've heard tales of conniving brokers, a city of secrets, and a land of ancient knowledge. How intriguing!
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Sounds like you'll be keeping busy! Just don't leave without saying goodbye. I've missed you, old friend.
    Archmage Khadgar says: Count on it, Jaina. Be seeing you.
    People thought it had something to do with his aging spell but its more likely that he saw the future and his own demise

I honestly hope he doesnt die. But im not so invested in him that ill be mad if he does.
    It would be a kinda random moment for him to die, IMO. He's done pretty much nothing for 3 expansions, and then comes back for a pre-patch that kills him? Maybe he'll live on in a simulacrum or something.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Plate arathi set:

https://www.wowhead.com/beta/dressin...808zRtY8cmD87V

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It would be a kinda random moment for him to die, IMO. He's done pretty much nothing for 3 expansions, and then comes back for a pre-patch that kills him? Maybe he'll live on in a simulacrum or something.
    He's a major character in DF, he appears in the first cinematic and helps you in the first raid, and then does nothing. His story in DF was kinda dropped like lots of other stories and characters this expansion, DF is a mess.