Quote Originally Posted by Raetary View Post
    Dalaran is a state of mind.
    Not the first time the city got destroyed, they'll just rebuild it.

It's a nice opportunity to return to Hillsbrad.
    Dalaran isn't a place, it's a people.

Like Antoni--
    like Kras-
    ...like Rhon-?
    l-like Khad--!?

Dalaran is a state of mind.
    Not the first time the city got destroyed, they'll just rebuild it.

It's a nice opportunity to return to Hillsbrad.
    And I think as a chock value, the destruction of Dalaran is a pretty good thing. During Legion, the city was allowed to fly almost above the Broken Shore, where a gunship almost got destroyed by a single Gul'dan spell. While it provided the player with a great scenery of the main threat of the expansion (the Tomb, until it was changed to be Argus), it wasn't really logical to see the city fly like that in the sky.

Now, there's a sweet irony behind Xal destroying Dalaran because the priest player made her see all the plans the good guys had to save the world in case of a situation like that. Also, she probably got a lot of informations from Magni and Khadgar. It was a pretty logical choice for her to destroy the city and there's a lot of symbolic behind that.

The only thing that's bothering me, but again it's here for a gameplay design is the same stuff we had to deal with in WoD, which is the nerubian launching an assault on the city when they haven't cleared the place they're in. Here, Xal's decision to attack Dalaran will probably be pressed by the fact she hadn't planned to be spotted so quickly where in WoD, it didn't made sense for the Iron Horde to launch a global invasion of Azeroth when they still hadn't conquered Draenor.

The only thing I hope is for Xal to use the same spell Archimonde used back in Warcraft 3 to destroy the city. As for Khadgar, I hope he won't die stupidly - if he dies. Even if he was sometime annoying with his jokes, the guy has been a key character for 2 expansions, and an important one for 2 others.

This is new, right? Almost looks like an Azerite ore.

I really hope the Ringing Deeps have some interesting plot points because right now, it's such a nothing zone that really doesn't have anything interesting going for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

This is new, right?
    Must be the new ore node.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is new, right? Almost looks like an Azerite ore.
    We are going deep into Azeroth, so it makes sense to see Azerite there.

Y'all got your favourite pendant ready???

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Crying hard about Dalaran being removed is ironic because its the one city where a majority of the people there having access to time travel would actually be feasible. I agree that it's also a necessary interesting thing for the world to advance, and it's smart as it is a neutral area, so everyone gets to lose it.

Also yeah, the Meadery dungeon is ENTIRELY Venture Co. themed, so they may be the main boss of Undermine.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I really hope the Ringing Deeps have some interesting plot points because right now, it's such a nothing zone that really doesn't have anything interesting going for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Must be the new ore node.
    Looks like it might be the "crystallized" version of [Bismuth]?

There's a Aqirite, Bismuth and Ironclaw Ore, in order above. Looks like each comes with secondary versions from "Crystallized" nodes (in contact with World Soul) and "Weeping" nodes (corrupted by Old God blood).

Besides those two there's also new node types: "EZ-Mine" (rigged with explosives), "Cyphered" (enchanted by runes), and "Camouflaged".

Fun times for miners.

Herbalism also has the World Soul and Old god blood nodes, "Crystallized" and "Altered", and has the camo nodes too. But instead of explosive rigged and runes, they get "Irradiated" nodes (unstable arcane infusion) and a "Sporefused" (that literally directly mentions Zaralek caverns but apparently causes hallucinations and has no mining interaction.)
    Last edited by Hitei; 2024-04-18 at 08:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    These models look great. Kobold stonks rising!

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It looks like the main draw is the Kobold area.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a secret letter on the Venture Co boss's desk that you can only read if you are a Goblin or have 25 inscription. What's funny is that you can see Nobbel desperately trying to read it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the Ringing Deeps where the Earthen factory is too?

They gotta get mass produced somewhere.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the Ringing Deeps where the Earthen factory is too?

They gotta get mass produced somewhere.
    Yes it is. That Earthen mechanist faction lives there. I will assume that those evil void dwarves will also be messing around there, kobolds are a little too "meh" of a threat to be a main star of the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it meant druid then it wouldn't need to later specify "another" and qualify that the other is capable of manipulating nature.
    then i ask you, why it states "healers appears to use arcane and nature magic" stating that nature magic is already used, and later again stating "one who can seemingly manipulate the energies of nature". This is strange. For the first it is, yeah, uses nature magic, and later again calling it specifically out as if it would be strange. This seems odd. I would think the writter of tis part didn't thought it through.

Then again, the shadowlands grimoire is written out of the view of the brokers. So things are not neccessary true or correct either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If we somehow do get a void Hunter class, I’ll be the first one to post in this thread to admit my error.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Now here it get's ambiguous. It says healers. Not Priestesses, Priesthood, clergy, or the like. Healers can mean simply a druid, which do use arcane and nature magic.
    Druids use exclusively Nature magic. Their speals deal arcane damage, but they aren't Arcane magic.

And healing is exclusively nature either way, so it can't be a Druid.

then i ask you, why it states "healers appears to use arcane and nature magic" stating that nature magic is already used, and later again stating "one who can seemingly manipulate the energies of nature". This is strange. For the first it is, yeah, uses nature magic, and later again calling it specifically out as if it would be strange. This seems odd. I would think the writter of tis part didn't thought it through.

Then again, the shadowlands grimoire is written out of the view of the brokers. So things are not neccessary true or correct either.
    Precisely because they are two different groups/people. Allow me to replace/insert some nouns to try and better illustrate the redundancy.

Their [druids] appear to combine arcane and nature magic to mend the dead body for a final viewing.

The remains are then placed upon a patch of grass, and another--a "druid": one who can seemingly manipulate the energies of nature--takes part in the rite to spur on the growth of plants around the corpse."

Their [priests] appear to combine arcane and nature magic to mend the dead body for a final viewing.

The remains are then placed upon a patch of grass, and another--a "druid": one who can seemingly manipulate the energies of nature--takes part in the rite to spur on the growth of plants around the corpse."
    Do you see how the first one is redundant? If the druids are the healers, then there's no need to call those same druids "another" and specify that they can freely manipulate nature, or that they are taking part in the rite, because they were already taking part in the rite in the earlier section and are already nature manipulators.

But the second one makes sense, because the priests use arcane and nature magic to prepare the body, then another (the druids), who can more specifically manipulate the energies of nature take part in the rite by burying it with plants. The priestesses prepare the body in the temple, then afterwards go to a grove where a druid buries the body.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2024-04-18 at 08:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Druids use exclusively Nature magic. Their speals deal arcane damage, but they aren't Arcane magic.

And healing is exclusively nature either way, so it can't be a Druid.
    can't be a priest either with that argumentation.

- - - Updated - - -

Precisely because they are two different groups/people. Allow me to replace/insert some nouns to try and better illustrate the redundancy.

Do you see how the first one is redundant? If the druids are the healers, then there's no need to call those same druids "another" and specify that they can freely manipulate nature, or that they are taking part in the rite, because they were already taking part in the rite in the earlier section and already nature manipulators.

But the second one makes sense, because the priests use arcane and nature magic to prepare the body, then another (the druids), who can manipulate the energies of nature take part in the rite by burying it. The priestesses prepare the body in the temple, then afterwards go to a grove where a druid buries the body.
    i think that depends on the interpretation. Druid can be used for both. the first uses "restoration" to mend the body, while the second uses "plants" to spurt the plant growth. From the view of the broker these could seem to be different things. One heals wounds, one spurts growth.

And even then, why would a broker call it "nature magic" in the first part? If it is nature magic, shouldn't it be obvious that it can manipulate plants? Why not call it "life" magic? This sentence is a ambiguous mess.
    If we somehow do get a void Hunter class, I’ll be the first one to post in this thread to admit my error.

i think that depends on the interpretation. Druid can be used for both. the first uses "restoration" to mend the body, while the second uses "plants" to spurt the plant growth. From the view of the broker these could seem to be different things. One heals wounds, one spurts growth.

And even then, why would a broker call it "nature magic" in the first part? If it is nature magic, shouldn't it be obvious that it can manipulate plants? Why not call it "life" magic? This sentence is a ambiguous mess.
    He doesn't call it nature magic in the first part, he says they combine nature and arcane magic. That is what Astral/celestial magic, like Elune's power is; it is Nature and Arcane magic combined. The healers use arcane-nature magic. The druids who come later are nature magic manipulators.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The set is great. Which is why I really don't like that the version with the colouration that Nozdormu actually uses is hidden behind Elite PvP.
    I can only hope that the same won't be the case for the TWW set and the version that actually looks like Deathwing.
    Yeah I would be pissed if I couldn't have managed to get the elite set, ngl. In generel, they shouldn't use "lore relevant tints" for elite sets (Inquisitor Xanesh says hi), and fun fact, originally the elite tint was I think the current normal one, but that got changed later on during PTR.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't call it nature magic in the first part, he says they combine nature and arcane magic. That is what Astral/celestial magic, like Elune's power is; it is Nature and Arcane magic combined. The healers use arcane-nature magic. The druids who come later are nature magic manipulators.
    What are you talking? Of course they call it nature magic.

Their healers appear to combine arcane and nature magic to mend the dead body for a final viewing.
    If they can identify that nature magic is used in this combination, why would it be surprising that they can use it to control nature?

can't be a priest either with that argumentation.
    No, because that was specific to Druid healing. Restoration uses exclusively nature school spells.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking? Of course they call it nature magic.
    What are you talking about? That's not even the point being made.