Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    They don't read like borrowed power at all to me.
    I mean they very much look like Domination Shards. Ofc it all depends on what can get a Primal Socket. Perhaps they are just an outdoor progression system and they are constrained by ilvl (since other gear called Primal is tied to the Storms).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont expect much from the Forbidden reach. It will only be relevant for 3 months max. It will probably be something like the Timeless Isle I imagine. Light on traditional content, but lots of sandbox stuff thats quick to develop?
    Getting all the collectibles from Timeless Isle definitely took me more than 3 months. I still remember the crab genocide.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Remember it isn't some new system for next season, probably some big power increase to make S1 easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Remember it isn't some new system for next season, probably some big power increase to make S1 easier.
    Hard to say when noone knows how it's aquired.

From my cursory look I would have guessed at most something like Benthic gear in the sense that it looks like endgame Open World gear meant for those who take a while getting to raiding.
    My guess would be that you get a ring that you socket with these abilities.

And i also have to agree. Given there isn't a new raid coming out, this would at worst be BiS for the first week or two of the 10.1 raid, and likely just a nice boost to anyone still progressing Vault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Tbf looks more like a dark grayish than a dark green. Honestly, I'd rather have these colors represent the nation colors of Stromgarde and Lordaeron. Obviously, Blizzard won't do anything with these kingdoms anymore. Stromgarde will never be updated like Kul Tiras, and the surviving humans of Lordaeron will never be acknowledged in the Alliance. So at the very least, players who roleplay as lordaeronians or stromics can also get a heritage armor.
    Looks like the kind of muted dark colours you mostly see in Gilneas to me. The Kul Tiran colours are that very specific copper patina green.
    Pretty sure Lordaeron used a similar red as Strom anyways.

Being able to roleplay uncorrupted Gilnean, and still living Lordaeron/Strom refugees would be my guess for the tints.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Can we please stop with the Scarlet Whatever? We wiped them out in vanilla, in Wrath, and in Cataclysm, and in Legion. Just let them die already. They’re more a meme than Kael’thas at this point.
    According to exploring Azeroth northrend the scarlet onslaught is still alive and kicking so between that and the data minded tid bits they seemingly want to do something with them.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    According to exploring Azeroth northrend the scarlet onslaught is still alive and kicking so between that and the data minded tid bits they seemingly want to do something with them.
    We know what Blizzard wants to do with them. They want to wipe out the last remnants once and for all again.

Surely this has to be the fourth or fifth time we utterly annihilate the last remaining Scarlet holdouts. We were supposed to have wiped them out in Wrath, we were supposed to have snuffed out remnants in the MoP dungeon remakes, and we had the Death Knights clear up the last remaining holdouts in Legion.

Clearly the Scarlet Crusade exists so we can have someone to wipe out again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We know what Blizzard wants to do with them. They want to wipe out the last remnants once and for all again.

Surely this has to be the fourth or fifth time we utterly annihilate the last remaining Scarlet holdouts. We were supposed to have wiped them out in Wrath, we were supposed to have snuffed out remnants in the MoP dungeon remakes, and we had the Death Knights clear up the last remaining holdouts in Legion.

I would hope they would have something in store beyond just that but that could very well just be wishful thinking.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I wish there was a variant in orc heritage armor, where they get rid of these weird painted leather straps and only have the chest 3D pieces that they showedi in the preview picture...
    Like why there's a leather circle around his neck when there's already a necklace there in full set, leaving only this 3D belt piece akin to grommash and necklace would look cleaner without them.

Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-02-01 at 03:14 PM.

I think the human tints are just intended to be ambiguous so people can mog them into whatever their own internal RP is. Based on the clan banners, it seems that there's possibly more than just the armor. So I guess we will have to see if they correspond to anything.

The old datamined shields that were never added were Stormwind, Lordaeron, Scarlet Crusade and Silver Hand. But the color motiffs don't match these sets so I doubt there's a connection.

So weird that the Trading Post is so buggy, it worked just fine in the PTR.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, how can they still not have fixed the sharding with Primal Future sharding half the people as soon as the boss is up?>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So weird that the Trading Post is so buggy, it worked just fine in the PTR.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though, how can they still not have fixed the sharding with Primal Future sharding half the people as soon as the boss is up?>
    Do you mean the lag? Cause there's been weird lag issues randomly lately.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

In case there was still any doubt 10.1 would be underground, look at the internal file name for the new Forbidden reach map

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Do you mean the lag? Cause there's been weird lag issues randomly lately.
    Maybe it's because we are Argent Dawn and RP realms have different sharding rules but about half the time doing the Primalist Future event, as soon as we shut down the portals and everyone heads to the boss, half the group gets moved to a different shard (with the event fully reset ofc).

The appeal of the Scarlets is strictly Sally Whitemane. Shes the hottest female character in the game ever. Killing her, raising her as an undead, and covering her up with armor? Sure. But I don't think anyone will care if the Scarlets ever return.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    In case there was still any doubt 10.1 would be underground, look at the internal file name for the new Forbidden reach map

lol, Underground Foreshadowing, eh? Yeah that's pretty blatant.

Anyways look like we get two more dragonriding abilities in the patch. Halt the Winds and Rush of the Flights. Halt's pretty obvious at least, some sort of sudden brake I guess. But Rush of the Flights, maybe a greater speed increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    lol, Underground Foreshadowing, eh? Yeah that's pretty blatant.

Anyways look like we get two more dragonriding abilities in the patch. Halt the Winds and Rush of the Flights. Halt's pretty obvious at least, some sort of sudden brake I guess. But Rush of the Flights, maybe a greater speed increase?
    Blizzard did already state that the two new abilities was the ability to stop, and an ability that gives you a vigor charge if you use the previous ability while having the Thrill of the Skies buff.

Blizzard did already state that the two new abilities was the ability to stop, and an ability that gives you a vigor charge if you use the previous ability while having the Thrill of the Skies buff.
    Ah I missed that, good to know!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The appeal of the Scarlets is strictly Sally Whitemane. Shes the hottest female character in the game ever. Killing her, raising her as an undead, and covering her up with armor? Sure. But I don't think anyone will care if the Scarlets ever return.
    Have never cared about sally but I love the crusade, a paladin organization with some teeth is something I’ve always wanted and something were never going to get with the argents just ignored the forsaken for years.

That and red white and flames are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post

You know, I think Blizzard could probably stand to be more subtle in their internal naming conventions specifically on account of datamining.

What’s next xpac?

I realize it’s early on but what’s the speculation? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    You know, I think Blizzard could probably stand to be more subtle in their internal naming conventions specifically on account of datamining.
    I think this is more on the devs having fun with naming stuff.
    Everyone already figured a future patch would be underground given the beta leak and the post-raid cinematic. Might as well just be blatant about it.