The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Maybe you misunderstood what i was saying
    Hes an Exarch, meaning one of the lightforged, meaning his literal purpose is to kill demons and other enemies of the lght. Now i understand he is buddies with Faol, but that is 1 undead, not all of the undead. And Genn 100% hates the undead (sylvanus destroying Gilneas/ murdering his son in front of him)
    It was just an Idea, and plausible at that.
    It's not plausible with how his character is set up currently, but I'm just gonna quote my self as my post applies to this one just as much as the last,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    The light raised Cali, the undead in of them selfs aren’t the lights enemy.

His wife is an actual enemy of the light and he supports her.

Illidan blew up an arch angle of the light he did next to nothing.

Dude is as far as you can get from a unthinking zealot looking for enemy’s of the light to. Slay.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Also Genn pretty much expressly moved his anger from the Forsaken to Sylvanas in the novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Dumb question, is there more info on these worldbreaker guys. Is there more to them other then...what it seems like.

Edit: I might of gotten my answer.
    it was actually interesting seeing them revive morchok
    gonna have some elemental stories coming soon...tm

7+ Year Old Account
    So, I checked the PTR on my DK who still has some old ZG recipes to check if they would trigger the new FoS (https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/achievem...zandalar-tribe) but nothing happened, so I would assume all of the datamined ZG/Naxx crafting achievements are actually related to new content which could mean some classic timewalking content in the future. Would be cool if we could help open up both classic versions of these raids via crafting similiar to the Gates of AQ or the Argent Coliseum back in Wrath.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

That achievements sounds like there'll be new recipes to craft something to turn in during a time-limited event, but not necessarily related to the old recipes.

Presumably even for gathering professions, to not exclude people with only gatherer characters.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

1+ Year Old Account
    It's not plausible with how his character is set up currently, but I'm just gonna quote my self as my post applies to this one just as much as the last,

Literally was willing to murder Illidan for killing a Naru, eventhough he was the only person who could stop the Legion from destorying azeroth
    "doesnt fit his character cause he liked 1 undead"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotadentist View Post
    Literally was willing to murder Illidan for killing a Naru, eventhough he was the only person who could stop the Legion from destorying azeroth
    "doesnt fit his character cause he liked 1 undead"
    Illidan wasn't the only person who could stop the legion, he doesn't actually do any thing of note after we get to argus. The Idea that he was going to be a huge figure was from the same Naru he destroyed and was only after it had light forged him.

and the fact that he took a single swig at him and then moved on from it show's that your idea about him being some sort of warhungry zealot is completely off the mark as even though Illidan just destroyed his angel who could have made our troops immortal and infused with the light which would have made the war easier he focuses on the actual threat not petty revenge.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Illidan wasn't the only person who could stop the legion, he doesn't actually do any thing of note after we get to argus. The Idea that he was going to be a huge figure was from the same Naru he destroyed and was only after it had light forged him.

and the fact that he took a single swig at him and then moved on from it show's that your idea about him being some sort of warhungry zealot is completely off the mark as even though Illidan just destroyed his angel who could have made our troops immortal and infused with the light which would have made the war easier he focuses on the actual threat not petty revenge.
    i mean when the dude you just swung on stops your sword and calls you a dumbass you would have to be pretty special to still try and kill him

on topic of what is to come though we are gonna see the blingtron war

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    That achievements sounds like there'll be new recipes to craft something to turn in during a time-limited event, but not necessarily related to the old recipes.

Presumably even for gathering professions, to not exclude people with only gatherer characters.
    Yeah well, the less cool alternative would have been that these are for the people who did the crafting (ZG recipes, Naxx frost resi gear) back than and now they bring back the old recipes so they want to reward people who got them already.

That said yes, I'm hyped for new content set during ZG/Naxx and the potential return of both for timewalking!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    it was actually interesting seeing them revive morchok
    gonna have some elemental stories coming soon...tm
    I'm still surprised Blizzard didn't go with reviving Ozruk instead. He's memorable, who remembers Morchok?

I thought it was obvious that the Zul'gurub stuff was "new content" to unlock the old recipes.

You probably find a bijou in the Vault, bring it to an Dragonscale Expedition person and then you can go to either the old version of Zul'gurub, or get more drops in the new Zul'gurub.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I'm still surprised Blizzard didn't go with reviving Ozruk instead. He's memorable, who remembers Morchok?
    Bit of hopium, but maybe Ozruk and other more notable elementals (Rhyolith!) would be used in later patches, maybe even as dungeon/raid bosses?

Depends of course on how big the story of the Worldbreakers becomes.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2023-02-07 at 12:07 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Bit of hopium, but maybe Ozruk and other more notable elementals (Rhyolith!) would be used in later patches, maybe even as dungeon/raid bosses?

Depends of course on how big the story of the Worldbreakers becomes.
    Can Primalists even team up with them? They seem to have an approach of summoning elementals and letting them be free, while Twilight Hammer was simply enslaving them. Ozruk, Morchok and Rhyolith were straight up servants of OG's wanting to destroy Azeroth. That opposes Primalists intentions.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Can Primalists even team up with them? They seem to have an approach of summoning elementals and letting them be free, while Twilight Hammer was simply enslaving them. Ozruk, Morchok and Rhyolith were straight up servants of OG's wanting to destroy Azeroth. That opposes Primalists intentions.
    Rhyolith was described to be one of the oldest elementals on Azeroth, being created from Azeroths primordial fires, and he had a burning hatred for the titans for relocating him to the Firelands.

He would be perfect as a Primalist asset, if they can reconstruct him that is.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Rhyolith was described to be one of the oldest elementals on Azeroth, being created from Azeroths primordial fires, and he had a burning hatred for the titans for relocating him to the Firelands.

He would be perfect as a Primalist asset, if they can reconstruct him that is.
    Sure, but he wanted to just burn the fuck out of Azeroth as a part of Derpwing plan of total destruction, while Primalists don't want to destroy it.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2023-02-07 at 09:04 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Idk ozruk
    I just remember morchok because dragonsoul

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sure, but he wanted to just burn the fuck out of Azeroth as a part of Derpwing plan of total destruction, while Primalists don't want to destroy it.
    They don't? The Primalists' Future seems pretty apocalyptic from a mortal point of view, and it was said somewhere that many Primalists are former Twilight's Hammer, so they'd be fine with destruction.

For a group "not associated" with the Old Gods, the Primalists sure seem to have a lot of similar methods and at least intermediate goals.

Rank and file, and even the Incarnates that aren't Iridikron seem to be blissfully unaware of the implications.
    "I never thought leopards would eat my face!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Idk ozruk
    I just remember morchok because dragonsoul
    It's the guy from Stonecore, the one with the "break yourself upon my body" line.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I thought it was obvious that the Zul'gurub stuff was "new content" to unlock the old recipes.

You probably find a bijou in the Vault, bring it to an Dragonscale Expedition person and then you can go to either the old version of Zul'gurub, or get more drops in the new Zul'gurub.

And my initial assumption was sadly right ... atleast the argent dawn / ZG one are now clarified to be for people who did that stuff in classic, alongside other old specializations (besides engineering ... thanks blizzard -,-).

Really hoping for a "season of legacy" classic realm now that allows us to get this stuff for retail, because it sucks to create new achievements 10 years later for stuff that was removed ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    This is gonna be entirely off-topic - or maybe not - but how do people find guilds or communities these days? I often look at the Guild finder, but I end up discouraged because the adverts look out of date