So after searching on google (Which only guided me to addons which does not do what I seek to achieve) I figured I'd make a post here and ask. It's been many years since I was "In the PvP" loop so maybe some rules have changed for addons? But I digress.

I'm looking for an addon which let's me use mouseover macros on "Arena Frames" - Back when I last did PvP Seriously (Late MoP - Early WoD) I had an addon I think was named "Gladius" or "GladiatorLosa" maybe? This addon allowed me to get up some arena frames for my own team and the enemy team. I could use mouseover macros on these frames to help friends or CC enemies, but I can't do that anymore it seems with any addons.

I am now using GladiusEx which by name and appearance: Seems near identical to what I used back in MoP / WoD; but for some reason - I can not target any enemies using these frames, nor can I use mouseover macros. Would anyone happen to know about an addon that is similar to GladiusEx (Which gives the trinket and CD timers) while allowing me to use said frames to target my opponents and use mouseover macros on them?