Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Lots of people are ignoring the point of the post, I see. Focusing on the fanmade login screen instead of the idea of, "Blizzard should start taking good ideas from fans and implementing them."

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    A little while ago we saw that guy who has a page on the artstation with several heritage armor or class armor that (in my humble opinion) are much more badass than some xmogs made by Blizzard's own designers.

You can check out his excellent work here at this link below:

https://handclaw.artstation.com/albums/1137119

Now a dude has re-created the character selection screen and (again a fan being better than a pro) and it looks amazing, and with tons of customization options.

Finally, I leave here a beautiful love letter that I hope my beloved will read:

Dear Blizzard... you are no longer ashamed of copying what worked in other MMOs... so please start copying some fan ideas too or (who knows?!) hire that fan. The history of motorsport is full of cases like this where the manufacturer's users improved various car concepts and there's no problem with you doing the same.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/fan-re-...31505#comments
    Just consider that multiple people making 80,000+ per year would have to spend time on this. How many subs would be required to implement this log in screen? How many subs or cash shop transactions would blizzard get for this compared to what already exists which is fine?

10+ Year Old Account
    What, people surprised Fantazma made a thread while on on some imaginary and artificial high horse when nobody agrees with him?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    What, people surprised Fantazma made a thread while on on some imaginary and artificial high horse when nobody agrees with him?
    Lately with some of the new threads on wow general lately nothing surprises me anymore...just waiting for a janitor to get fired and half the forum screams blizzard is done then quicky get super excited because they made it so Dractyr can be paladins

Of all the warcraft takes I have seen, this is certainly one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    A little while ago we saw that guy who has a page on the artstation with several heritage armor or class armor that (in my humble opinion) are much more badass than some xmogs made by Blizzard's own designers.

You can check out his excellent work here at this link below:

https://handclaw.artstation.com/albums/1137119

Now a dude has re-created the character selection screen and (again a fan being better than a pro) and it looks amazing, and with tons of customization options.

Finally, I leave here a beautiful love letter that I hope my beloved will read:

Dear Blizzard... you are no longer ashamed of copying what worked in other MMOs... so please start copying some fan ideas too or (who knows?!) hire that fan. The history of motorsport is full of cases like this where the manufacturer's users improved various car concepts and there's no problem with you doing the same.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/fan-re-...31505#comments
    You don't even know what an addon is?

Addon is a piece of coding, that Blizzard doesn't have to maintain. The addon creater gets the credit and it helps Blizzard in return. It's a win for the community and a win for the developers. It provides this synergy on many levels.

The point you are making is nothing else but trolling.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2023-02-24 at 08:31 AM.