Question Weird gfx errors on my secondary monitors but only while playing wow

Hi so I got a brand new pc recently, I'm running a RX6950XT and while the card handles all games I throw at it with ease,
    I'm having this one weird problem with World of Warcraft whenever I move my cursor out of the game window to look at something on one of my secondary monitors.
    I get this weird GFX artifacts along the bottom of all my secondary screens, this ONLY happens in wow and I have no idea why, and it's really annoying me.
    Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? It's my first time in over 20 years I decided to go with team red,
    So is there like a setting I need to turn off in their drivers or something?
    I have already tried turning all the built-in GPU GFX settings off I also got a brand-new set of VESA certified display port cables for all my monitors just in case, but it's still acting up I have no idea what might be causing this, and it's only happening in wow.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Is it a split second of what appears to be a line of static 1-2cm high across the width of the screen?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Are the monitors set to their native resolutions and refresh rates? Test with full screen vs full screen windowed mode. See if there's any other monitor settings in AMD software. Using display port cables is ideal for both monitors.
    Other than that I'd try looking up online to see if you find similar posts related to your card and wow or dual monitor issues when gaming.