Any tips for Devoker in PvP?

Im not a PvP guy and I like devastation in PvE. Hovewer in PvP situations I feel like free kill to basically every class and I'm not even really sure what to do in PvP. Noone will let me cast empowered spells or channel disintegrate and Tip scale is 2 min cd. And azure strike just don't deal enough damage to be even worth using.

I was never into PvP but when I played before as Shadow Priest or Lock I could atleast fight back (and very often win) some ganks while doing WQs and sometimes had fun in BGs. Nothing serious, just some PvP for fun. On evoker I'm just free kill to every class.

How people go about PvP on evoker?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try staying with the group and participating in each kill without trying to take them on by yourself.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Reroll

/10chars
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I would suggest do not rush rss and do not put in risk you mmr. Get full honor/wpvp, enchants, setup wa and other minimal addons, get some muscle memory and get familiar with other classes etc
    Below 1650 is absolute madness. At any second anyone may do something stupid, people dying from air constantly, endless stream of undergeared newbies.
    From devoker's pov, first of I don't think that spec has tools to carry games. The burst is nerfed, cc is not existent, rescue is lol, extremely strong offhealing wont turn tables if your teammate is being tunneled.
    Second, there is a huge change to get fcked by your reverse mastery because people aren't using their executes, all your work will be for nothing even if you have dc/hpal/warrior/hunt in you team, this is crazy. Totems aren't fun and don't exist, totems are you personal problem. Devoker personally can be tunneled to death because healers won't run with your around pillar.

1+ Year Old Account
    Here's a tip. Stay out of PVP as devoker, it sucks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Here's a tip. Stay out of PVP as devoker, it sucks ass.
    Just curious, how is preservation PvP?

Not sure if I want to main a Brewmaster or Preservation Evoker this patch. Brewmaster PvP is... Tough to say the least...but it can be fun at times.