Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Evoker Legendary Weapon - Nasz'uro, the Unbound Legacy

Evoker Legendary Weapon - Nasz'uro, the Unbound Legacy
    Nasz'uro, the Unbound Legacy was added in Patch 10.1 and is now active with Liquid's mythic kill.

Sanghelioswow has started on the quest line, but it looks like it won't be completed this week. Spoilers below!

Crafting Nasz'uro

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Once Scalecommander Sarkareth has been defeated for the first time on Mythic difficulty, the Cracked Titan Gem item that begins a Legendary weapon questline for Evokers will have a chance to drop from Scalecommander Sarkareth on all difficulties after the weekly reset in the region that he’s been defeated in. The item will be very rare on Raid Finder difficulty (when available) and slightly increases in drop rate with each difficulty.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Nasz'uro, the Unbound Legacy
    • 01: Speak to Nozdormu (New) - You have arrived in the Maelstrom. Speak to Nozdormu to figure out what is next.
    • 02: Absorb Deathwing's Essence (New) - Use the forged glove to claim the last of Deathwing's Black Dragon essence
    • 03: Defeat the Faceless One (New) - An agent of the Old Gods has emerged from Deathwing!
    • 04: Claim Deathwing's Essence (New) - Try once more to claim Deathwing's essence.
    • 05: A New Legacy (New) - Nasz'uro, the Unbound Legacy, is yours!
    Last edited by Lumy; 2023-05-16 at 01:57 AM.

Not sure how I feel about a mythic-only legendary weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    A legendary being actually legendary. Actual nice move from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    Yea... unless it "unlocks" it for other difficulties now this is going to be the least used legendary ever, not only do you have to be in the less than 1%, you have to be the less than 1% AND an Evoker.

Never has a legendary been purposely this exclusive, not even the naxx ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea... unless it "unlocks" it for other difficulties now this is going to be the least used legendary ever, not only do you have to be in the less than 1%, you have to be the less than 1% AND an Evoker.

Atiesh wasn't even exclusive, it was only rare in Vanilla because so few people actually did enough Naxx to get all the pieces. In Classic it was almost as common than Thunderfury.

Being class specific isn't a problem, the Dragon Soul daggers weren't an issue except for Rogues fighting between themselves who got them first/next. Being Mythic only is a problem, I don't see any reason to lock a legendary behind content barely anyone sees. I'd be 100% okay with Mythic getting it faster, as I'm sure it will, but I hate the idea of 99% of raiders just never having the chance of ever getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusken View Post
    Atiesh wasn't even exclusive, it was only rare in Vanilla because so few people actually did enough Naxx to get all the pieces. In Classic it was almost as common than Thunderfury.

Being class specific isn't a problem, the Dragon Soul daggers weren't an issue except for Rogues fighting between themselves who got them first/next. Being Mythic only is a problem, I don't see any reason to lock a legendary behind content barely anyone sees. I'd be 100% okay with Mythic getting it faster, as I'm sure it will, but I hate the idea of 99% of raiders just never having the chance of ever getting it.
    Yea, sorry, i wasn't talking exclusive from being just evoker, it's the mythic only that's a big problem, it's never been done to this degree before, your average joe has always had a chance to at least try for it.

And giving a weapon to a class that doesn't really show weapons during battle is suuuuuch a waste.

Kind of a surreal news event.

I like this kind of legendary drops.

However, with it being this "ugly" (subjective), not shown by the class, and this exclusive as being mythic only and only Evoker. Like what?

I don't think just making an item orange and adding a small quest chain makes it a legendary.

Cool for the ~20 people that plays Evoker and mythic this raid tier tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    One step forward for Retail.

So many steps back.

ok, all for just tiny stats gain and stuff for what.. oh measly 10 secs.

Oh lmao diablo 3 clone idea into wow about it Okay..

Lame legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    A legendary being actually legendary. Actual nice move from Blizzard.
    It just means that people will literally buy in. It will mean less than any other.

Looks like after the reset the item will drop from every difficulty level (including LFR), much like the Sylv bow.

I swear to god, every time I hear the term "order magic", it makes my blood boil over

Yea, sorry, i wasn't talking exclusive from being just evoker, it's the mythic only that's a big problem, it's never been done to this degree before, your average joe has always had a chance to at least try for it.
    It is not a mythic-only drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsyek View Post
    Yea, that was posted after that discussion, it's a good thing.

I wonder how badly this will fuck up their balancing in i.e. pvp this time.

But i do kinda want to do the questpine for the story parts, but the droprate will probably be atrocious as ever.
    And i still strongly doubt that it will make me want to play evoker.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weak wish we got a real legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    And giving a weapon to a class that doesn't really show weapons during battle is suuuuuch a waste.
    Particularly so when it's also a fist weapon, which tend to be invisible for most attack animations.

Still, glowing glove thing, I'm in. Wanted to play more evoker anyway.

Its not.. please read again.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the post again.. Sarkareth being defeated on mythic opened it up for drop on ANY difficulty for the region he was killed.

Won't see it and a generic stat buff that only works on others

So effectively evokers aren't getting a legendary, everyone else is just getting an extra trinket proc
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.