Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, the orcs should absolutely have Eredar next to them. Who doesn't want the race that manipulated you into destroying your own culture and planet as allies.
    Are we still pretending Blizzard would care about any of this? We are getting Mag'har Orc/Nightelf Warlocks... I'm pretty sure Eredar being the Horde is less lore shattering at this point.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Being a warlock isn't the same as being corrupted by the Fel.

Though I always think the more customisation the better.

Yes, the orcs should absolutely have Eredar next to them. Who doesn't want the race that manipulated you into destroying your own culture and planet as allies.
    Such as Blood Elves would never want to ever be allies with a race that destroyed their borders and killed many of their people?

We got to be more self aware bias. Many of the races that are current allies have a lot of reasons to be enemies instead, but their context has changed. To pretend that a group of Eredar, which would obviously have their own context, could *never* be able to work together with orcs, is hyperbolic.

You can even make the case that because the Orcs were manipulated they can actually understand better understand the Eredar's own manipulation, and that's not even counting more self serving reasons.

We should ask for better contextualization rather than outright claim anything impossible, but first we *have* to be aware of our own biases.

Ah yes, Man'ari Eredar with Draenei racials, including Gift of the Naaru.
    Blizzard: Aight, bet.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/manari-...-10-1-7-334036

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I'd personally be absolutely pissed if Man'ari was a customization instead of a full allied race when Lightforged are literally just Draenei But More Draenei.

The only reason I'll accept Feltotem and Felborne is because they're so new, minor, and few that there's no hope for them as an allied race. Red Eredar have been a massive faction for literally decades.

- - - Updated - - -

RIP.

Tenchar

Would like to see the red skin draenei get the fel fissures like some of the npcs have.