Thread: Cloaks?

Cloaks?

As already said the cloaks will be available for 60 Badge of Justice.

But will they also be available thru Honor Points?

i'd be glad if anyone knows the answer =)

glg
    MMN

Deleted

Re: Cloaks?

You answered it yourself, the cloaks will be available for purchase using heroic badges.

That's it. If you want the cloak(s) you need badges. It'll be the only way to get them.

Well, not so fast.

A couple days ago, the trinkets were only available with heroic badges. That has changed and they can now be purchased with honor. I hope Blizz does the same with the cloaks.

it also drop in zul'aman, doubt it's gonna be available from honor vendors. who knows tho, it's blizzard, anything is possible

I would prefer them to be available through honor, if they aren't Im not going to bother getting them on all my chars, probs only one, I need to lvl up lots of chars to 70 ready for WotLK, wont have time for collecting 60 badges ( ! ! ) :S

I need to lvl up lots of chars to 70
    have fun
    Zukias (Main) (70 mage - Al'Akir) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Zukias

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesgift
    Well, not so fast.

A couple days ago, the trinkets were only available with heroic badges. That has changed and they can now be purchased with honor. I hope Blizz does the same with the cloaks.
    This is a very valid point. All of this is still on the PTR and still open to changes. While I do agree with Blizzard's reasoning in this, that by making the pvp cloaks require badges, they are blending pvp and pve I disagree that you should be forced into one course to get an item you want. I think what they've done with the trinkets is great, some people don't like heroics, fine, and some people don't like honor farming, also fine. Everyone should get a shot at an item they want. I'm not saying give it out for free, but earning it by the method you choose based on your playing style seems more than fair.

I will be shooting for the new healing cloak, and have my badges saved, but if it's available thru honor (i love both pve and pvp) I will most likely do that, and spend my badges on other items that I need to upgrade my gear.

Time will tell, when 2.3 is official I suppose, til then keep em crossed...
    oreos in the tub

Quote Originally Posted by imhavingfun
    This is a very valid point. All of this is still on the PTR and still open to changes. While I do agree with Blizzard's reasoning in this, that by making the pvp cloaks require badges, they are blending pvp and pve I disagree that you should be forced into one course to get an item you want. I think what they've done with the trinkets is great, some people don't like heroics, fine, and some people don't like honor farming, also fine. Everyone should get a shot at an item they want. I'm not saying give it out for free, but earning it by the method you choose based on your playing style seems more than fair.

I will be shooting for the new healing cloak, and have my badges saved, but if it's available thru honor (i love both pve and pvp) I will most likely do that, and spend my badges on other items that I need to upgrade my gear.

Time will tell, when 2.3 is official I suppose, til then keep em crossed...
    I wish they'd do that with more of the pvp items. If they had a ring/trinket/cloak/neck available with badges or honor and then only the belt/boots/bracers were just honor it'd be a lot easier for me personally to gear out my characters. At least it would be less boring because there are a lot more 5 man instances than there are battle grounds.

Being a warrior, the 60 badge thing sucks for me. Don't know about other servers, but on my server it is really hard to find a DPS spot as a warrior and tanking heroics in arms is painful and long; in addition, I hate PvE, period. If it comes down to it, I will skip out on the PvP cloak in hope of Blizz pulling their heads out of their asses and making one available through PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    Being a warrior, the 60 badge thing sucks for me. Don't know about other servers, but on my server it is really hard to find a DPS spot as a warrior and tanking heroics in arms is painful and long; in addition, I hate PvE, period. If it comes down to it, I will skip out on the PvP cloak in hope of Blizz pulling their heads out of their asses and making one available through PvP.
    It will just put you at a disadvantage. Have your 5s run a few heroics to get it if you are that bad off. Or spec prot. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jukuki
    I would prefer them to be available through honor, if they aren't Im not going to bother getting them on all my chars, probs only one, I need to lvl up lots of chars to 70 ready for WotLK, wont have time for collecting 60 badges ( ! ! ) :S
    60 badges will be a cake walk if you do kara or ZA

except that...the cake is a lie
    Free gold tomorrow!

Another question about cloaks ...
    atm the "Sergeant's Heavy Cloak" takes

9.435 Honor and
    20 Arathi Basin Mark of Honor

will it be cheaper in 2.3 ?