Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Champloo
    How do I get Quartz to show my Targets debuffs, and my Hot Streak, on the same bar?

Hi, I just started using oUF, and i found this addon intresting! i took oUF_zp, as found on wowinterface..

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...13-oUF_zp.html

this is how they originaly look:

and this is how i want em to look:

plz help^^ i rly want these UFs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Souldeath
    Hi, I just started using oUF, and i found this addon intresting! i took oUF_zp, as found on wowinterface..

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...13-oUF_zp.html
    Modifying oUF requires extensive lua editing and coding. It's not a simple process; you're better off with Pitbull.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    Modifying oUF requires extensive lua editing and coding. It's not a simple process; you're better off with Pitbull.
    but pitbull has lots of bugs.. i can't ev en hover over with my mouse without getting "frame error" ... -.- in combat.. its been making me mad long enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Soidoc
    How do I get Quartz to show my Targets debuffs, and my Hot Streak, on the same bar?
    You need to enable buffs & debuffs with quartz.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

However, in the screenshot he quoted, the Hot Streak and other timed debuff bars were done with the mod ClassTimer, from WoWAce.

What addon is used to create the boxes seen in: http://www.hdimage.org/viewer.php?fi...whrlk4vp_1.jpg
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Soidoc
    Its under target and there should be a checkbox for "show debuffs". Good luck. You can also enable debuffs for yourself but I just have debuffs/buffs for myself with my EBB (Elkano Buff Bars).

I was just wondering how much Bartender4 and KGPanels will effect my gameplay.
    I've currently got Pitbull for my frames and Classtimer, have the Blizzard Action bars and was looking for a change so I thought about getting Bartender4/KGPanels but I won't get them if they are going to effect how smooth the game runs and FPS.

Thanks.

Slaxia

This may have been asked before, but I'm just curious.

Using pitbull, how do people get that frame above the health bar that shows the 3d target animations?
    I've always wondered how to do it.

I'm having trouble with oUF and clique... I change what frames clique should interact with but when I click on the unit frames it'll start casting the heal that I have bound to that mouse button. Anyone know of a fix?

I use the oUF zp layout if that matters.

sorry about my other post :/

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    maybe 1 fps? im not sure but on my old computer (x800 pro 256mb, 1 gig ram, athlon 64 3400+) i still got 10-15 fps in raids with most settings on high except for shadows and i bet i maybe could have squeezed 13-18 if i were lucky by playing default UI.

in short: nothing noticeable.
    Thank you.
    I'll start creating my UI when I get home and should post it up on the forums soon enough.

Just a question about Shadows, how do I disable/lower the settings?
    Is it in the video settings? Currently not able to access WoW, due to this being not my home computer...

Hey, what is the AddOn that makes your compass Square and you have the ability to move it around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Thank you.
    I'll start creating my UI when I get home and should post it up on the forums soon enough.

Just a question about Shadows, how do I disable/lower the settings?
    Is it in the video settings? Currently not able to access WoW, due to this being not my home computer...
    Yea under video settings. Make sure you PM me your UI when you are done. I wanna see what you roll with! Also I am using bartender/pitbull/quartz and yea quartz casting bars takes no noticeable toll on the framerate.

Quote Originally Posted by FeralRage
    Yea under video settings. Make sure you PM me your UI when you are done. I wanna see what you roll with! Also I am using bartender/pitbull/quartz and yea quartz casting bars takes no noticeable toll on the framerate.
    Thanks.
    Will PM you the UI a.s.a.p.
    Thanks for your help mate!

Hey

this picture contains a Pitbull Setup. anyone can tell me what..Skin it is? i know how to set it up, if just i can find out what Skin it is, as in Texture
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...athcharger.jpg

would be Gratefully if anyone maybe knows, or a place to download it
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

As you can see in the screenshot below I use DoTtimer to check the duration of my debuff on the target. However I really like the way the default Blizz UI does it (By making your debuff always first on the list and making them slightly larger). However no unit frames I found had that option available.

I have found one addon (TuckUnitFrames) that seems to have the option I need but I don't like the way it looks.
    Of course since I'm quite used to Pitbull now, some sort of module for it that would add the functionality would be the best solution.
    You may now kiss the ring.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm looking for a addon that shows a big grid over the whole screen so it's possible to adjust all the other addons such as Unit Frames, action bars, castbars etc.
    I know there's one out there since I had it a while ago

Quote Originally Posted by Skez
    I'm looking for a addon that shows a big grid over the whole screen so it's possible to adjust all the other addons such as Unit Frames, action bars, castbars etc.
    I know there's one out there since I had it a while ago
    Align

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cham
    Align
    That's the one! Thanks