Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Anyone got any idea on what mod is used for Runes and RP in this movie?

http://warcraftmovies.com/download.p...98815&mirror=2
    And on today's episode of Cooking with Nubs:
    We'll be baking a nubcake with a nice icy layer of QQ.

i used to have a mod that would tell me where something came from when you mouseover the item. I have rating buster and underneath the statmod it used to say Source: Kel'Thuzad (drop) or Source: Vendor/PvP

anyone know what it was called?

hi, i just can't get the DogTag in pitbull right.. the thing i want is: on my target i want a text saying my targets target anyone that couldve helped me with that one^^?

ok, i got the ; text on my target of its target done BUT how do i get it classcolored without getting a bug that the text just classcolors the ToT same as taget:/?

Result so far

There used to be a mod called Bigguild that would allow you to sort and do invites easily. Does anyone know if this is still around or something like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Souldeath
    ok, i got the ; text on my target of its target done BUT how do i get it classcolored without getting a bug that the text just classcolors the ToT same as taget:/?

Result so far

i see you got the code [name(unit='targettarget')Outline] change it to [name(unit='targettarget:classcolor')Outline] i think that might work ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Suddy
    i see you got the code [name(unit='targettarget')Outline] change it to [name(unit='targettarget:classcolor')Outline] i think that might work ;D
    hm oki ill try brb:P

Edit: Damn nope it did not work.. neither do: [name:classcolor(unit='targettarget')Outline] or [name(unit='targettarget'):classcolor Outline] and [name(unit='targettarget')Outline:classcolor] noone that knows whats wrong ?

hey,
    pitbull hide the petbar at malygos and in tanks at battlegrounds, i dont know why (with my hunter the petbar works....).

is there an addon for an (extra) petbar?

Quote Originally Posted by thetemplar
    hey,
    pitbull hide the petbar at malygos and in tanks at battlegrounds, i dont know why (with my hunter the petbar works....).

is there an addon for an (extra) petbar?
    pitbull hide ur pet bar? u mean ur Unitframe or petframe? because if u mean bar its not pitbull thats for sure... go inside pitbull>Exstra Units>Player's Pet.... and ur pet should work perfectly^^

and if u mean bar its Bartender4/dominos or whatever barmod u use..

hm oki ill try brb:P

Edit: Damn nope it did not work.. neither do: [name:classcolor(unit='targettarget')Outline] or [name(unit='targettarget'):classcolor Outline] and [name(unit='targettarget')Outline:classcolor] noone that knows whats wrong ?
    i think you need something like [name(unit='targettarget'):classcolor(unit='targettarget') Outline]

but i'm not abel to log in and check it

Quote Originally Posted by Torvidicus
    i think you need something like [name(unit='targettarget'):classcolor(unit='targettarget') Outline]

but i'm not abel to log in and check it
    hehe ty tried this before but i gave up right before i said this.. so i took a spanish one and made my ToT frame 100%-0% show so only name showed hehe:P

pitbull hide ur pet bar? u mean ur Unitframe or petframe? because if u mean bar its not pitbull thats for sure... go inside pitbull>Exstra Units>Player's Pet.... and ur pet should work perfectly^^

and if u mean bar its Bartender4/dominos or whatever barmod u use..
    sorry -.- yeah, dominos, not pitbull.

sorry -.- yeah, dominos, not pitbull.
    well no problem with my dominos:P i have had 0problems with ntering vehciles and stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by Serenade
    i used to have a mod that would tell me where something came from when you mouseover the item. I have rating buster and underneath the statmod it used to say Source: Kel'Thuzad (drop) or Source: Vendor/PvP

try with LootDB ;D

well no problem with my dominos:P i have had 0problems with ntering vehciles and stuff..
    ok... maybe some other addon makes some problems ^.-

but annother question:
    im looking for an combat log. the blizz-one is horrible.
    i dont want to log only me, but the whole raid, but not real time. for the fight i have msbt.
    i want to look after wipe why the tank oder someone else died, who healed the tank, etc...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Serenade

Mendeleev.

Quote Originally Posted by danightryder
    can you tell me where i can find this type of info so i can go read up and try it out myself
    I'd try to search the kg (and ee2) panel thread on WoWAce, and ask there if you can't find it.

I was working on my UI yesterday and didn't manage to change the width of the portrait in PitBull to look like this: http://s11b.directupload.net/file/d/...sg3aor_jpg.htm

Anyone knows?

ok... maybe some other addon makes some problems ^.-

but annother question:
    im looking for an combat log. the blizz-one is horrible.
    i dont want to log only me, but the whole raid, but not real time. for the fight i have msbt.
    i want to look after wipe why the tank oder someone else died, who healed the tank, etc...
    grimreaper does that

Quote Originally Posted by Kyara
    I was working on my UI yesterday and didn't manage to change the width of the portrait in PitBull to look like this: http://s11b.directupload.net/file/d/...sg3aor_jpg.htm

Anyone knows?
    thats because it isnt pitbull but Zmob Advanced6 i believe...well typ Zmob in wow curse and you'll find it