Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Is it possible to in pitbull to compress all unwanted buffs/debuffs into a simple number? So if I had a druid innervating himself I'd see the innervate icon and a number indicating how many trashbuffs he had and wether it was worth dispelling or not. ta.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Really?
    I've got 1GB at the moment and if I use Pitbull/Bartender/Classtimer/QuestHelper and all that I use to freeze up all the time until I just DC'd.
    I was told it was a RAM Problem.
    I used to freeze up too but that only started happening after the 3.1 patch. That's also why I punched my laptop... Gotta send it back to the shop and hope like hell they'll fix it even though I carved 'Taiga' into it. >

How much RAM you need also depends on what OS you are runing.

IIRC XP is 500mb or so, while vista is 800mb or so.

Nevertheless, 1gb of RAM is pretty low, and upgrading is pretty cheap.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dawilord
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/158...hingwrongl.jpg

Anyone know what the red outlined thing at the bottom of the screen is? I dunno what addon is causing it, the name of someone in my raid or party suddenly appears and stays untill I log out.
    It's Ping module from SexyMap. Disable this option and it'll be gone

I got this kinda weird problem, i cant figure out what is causing it.
    i cant open the minimenu when im inside instances, u know the one where i can change loot distribution, leadership etc etc.. that applies both when targeting myself or another groupmember.

It should be as simple as target a grpmember, then rightclick his healthbar to open up the menu. but it just wont work when im inside an instance, in combat or out of combat. Doubt its the unitframes since i have used both pitbull and stuf but none of them seem to work. also i cannot use it via grid, but i dont know if thats even possible.

its really weird since it works like a charm when im outside the instance.. then if i go inside it doesnt work. tried several times. Is it any pitbull config ive fucked up? or is it something else? kinda need some help with this matter, been working on trying to fix it for a while but cant seem to find a sollution.

thx in advance.

hi
    so my question is that how can i get recounts graph to change color from that red to say blue or white or any other color?
    ive looked in the options and havent been able to find anything other then the top bars and mage, hunter, rogue, etc bar colors to change...

thanks

Couple of questions:

In Pitbull can I somehow disable the text timer on the buffs/debuffs?
    For some reason using quartz everytime I cast, the bar persists. So if I cast Flash Heal the bar will stay there (filled) until I cast something different. How can I change this?
    How do I add, or what addon to I use to add, a border to the bottom of my screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Neeklus
    Couple of questions:

In Pitbull can I somehow disable the text timer on the buffs/debuffs?
    For some reason using quartz everytime I cast, the bar persists. So if I cast Flash Heal the bar will stay there (filled) until I cast something different. How can I change this?
    How do I add, or what addon to I use to add, a border to the bottom of my screen?
    Yes, you can do that on Pitbull 4. I'm not sure where but take a look at auras.
    Try updating Quartz.
    kgPanels

Quote Originally Posted by crankmonkey
    hi
    so my question is that how can i get recounts graph to change color from that red to say blue or white or any other color?
    ive looked in the options and havent been able to find anything other then the top bars and mage, hunter, rogue, etc bar colors to change...

thanks

Right click graph or graph's title window for color change
    Also for players' dps, I'm not sure, but you can right click a player in recount bar list and select "Add to current graph". Maybe it does what you want.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm
    Right click graph or graph's title window for color change
    Also for players' dps, I'm not sure, but you can right click a player in recount bar list and select "Add to current graph". Maybe it does what you want.
    thanks, that works out nice

When I use grid on different characters and move it around on one character, it moves on all characters, is there a way to make it not move on all of my other characters?

how can i make my grid look somewhat like that ?.. i want to change the healthbars to a grayish color but still keep the names classcolored. ???

also... the unitframes.. is that pitbull alone? or do i need kgpanels to get that neat look ?

What is the addon displaying the death reason in the chat ?

Thanks in advance !

I'm looking for the quest helping addon for some lower city rep quests. Which one is light and good?

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm
    I'm looking for the quest helping addon for some lower city rep quests. Which one is light and good?
    I've really been enjoying Cartographer and Cartographer_QuestInfo. It has notes on your map for mob locations/turnin locations/objectives, and progress in a tooltip, as well as telling you what mob drops what you need. I went from QH to it, and nothing beats getting rid of bloated QH functionality you don't need and going from 35MB > 3.5MB on an addon that works just as well.

I'm sure there are others, but that's my experiance.

Sorry, I'm using Mapster, which is lighter than Cartographer.

Cool, I'll have to check it out. I like light.

I was wondering, if there is a way to make the Recount HPSGraph work for ur self, and not the whole raid, or an addon that can do such thing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I've found it myself

Hi,

i am looking for an addon to manage my trinkets and define shortcuts for trinketslots.
    I know i can handle trinkets with autobar, but i don`t need all the other stuff.

Regards

In vodka's yogg saron vid (from kinaesthesia's PoV) there is a light on the right side of her character...anyone know what that addon might be called?

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc
    In vodka's yogg saron vid (from kinaesthesia's PoV) there is a light on the right side of her character...anyone know what that addon might be called?
    Please give me a link to the video and the xx:xx time you saw that light.