Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

can anyone tell me what this mod is?

i know it's bad quality, but it shows the boss' health + how long left on enrage

Quote Originally Posted by shaak
    can anyone tell me what this mod is?

i know it's bad quality, but it shows the boss' health + how long left on enrage
    Looks like DXE, it's just a bossmod. Can use BigWigs, DeadlyBossMods or Deus Vox Encounters

Yes that is DXE (Deus Vox Encounters)
    Basically a recent, but increasingly popular amongst the better guilds boss mod as an alternative to dbm/bigwigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hey im looking for a mod that displays spells that are being cast at me such as sheep. I would like this mainly for arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormunder
    Hey im looking for a mod that displays spells that are being cast at me such as sheep. I would like this mainly for arena.
    Natur had such function.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Jormunder
    Spellalerter also has a function similar to this.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...l-alerter.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Guys I am looking for this UI http://i47.tinypic.com/2njc5ea.jpg.

Do you have any idea what it could be ? cheers.

That looks like a modified version of LUI to me.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...0-LUIv2.0.html

E: Or maybe older?

Is it possible for an addon to make a list of all friendly (that aren't in your raid/party) players within visible range? Like any kind of raid frames, only without the raid :P
    It would sure make healing during a city raid easier :P
    <Insert image larger than anything I usually post, most likely with details of my toons, which nobody cares about but me>

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

WorgenFreeman, that looks like a modified version of http://www.tukui.org/ to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frelstie
    WorgenFreeman, that looks like a modified version of http://www.tukui.org/ to me.
    Indeed. This man got it.

Only guessed LUI because of the simillar lines design thing. ;D

15+ Year Old Account

I am creating a new interface from the bottom, but I need the kgPanels from my older interface package. How can I take it from the old UI to the new?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Copy the kgpanels.lua file from the SAVEDVARIABLES folder (inside WTF). That'll give you all your old kgPanels settings.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Copy the kgpanels.lua file from the SAVEDVARIABLES folder (inside WTF). That'll give you all your old kgPanels settings.
    <'3 <'3 Seriously Taryble, I think 90% of your posts is help to people with their addons etc. You are the addon guru inside mmo-champion.com. You're always kind, sharing your experience. You are my little guru ^^

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

More, I think - it's the only forum I post in over here - my post history shows less than 50 posts outside of the UI/Macros forum. :>

Hello, I'm looking for an add-on that can change the font of the zone text (one at the center of the screen) when you enter a new zone, also one that changes the font on the name/guild over a player's head (not the nameplate).

Lastly, what's a good add-on to track timers on potions when you pop them, weapon procs, etc.?

Thanks all!
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Hey, i've just recently downloaded KGPanels and still getting used to it

But i would like to know how you make the lines connect to everything like on this screenshot i saw on the post your UI topic

I'd really appreaciate it if anyone could help me out with this, cheers

I am looking for a mod that can track sunder on the target. I know you can adjust unit frames to do this, but I do not play a warrior, and just want something to track sunder stacks. Using certain abilities before sunder is fully stacked is a waste (ie, using heroism when stacked). Rather than having the warrior call over vent, I was wondering if there is an easy way to track this.

Currently using:
    Satrina Buff Frame
    Shadowed Unit Frames

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@RevvRevv

Those lines are... more custom art placed with kgPanels. I've never looked to see how many pieces they use to do that, as I've never been interested in doing it myself, but I'm guessing there's at least 4 separate panels providing the line art.

@mp95gp

If you're using a custom buff mod, you can usually set it up to do this. Or you can use an addon like Auracle (De)Buff Monitor, to track any applications of specific buffs. It even has a predefined "buff group" for the armor reduction debuffs, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by mp95gp
    I am looking for a mod that can track sunder on the target. I know you can adjust unit frames to do this, but I do not play a warrior, and just want something to track sunder stacks. Using certain abilities before sunder is fully stacked is a waste (ie, using heroism when stacked). Rather than having the warrior call over vent, I was wondering if there is an easy way to track this.

Currently using:
    Satrina Buff Frame
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    SBF can do this, along with PowerAuras and a host of other specific buff/debuff addons.