Deleted
    There's the SBF 3.2 Beta, found at WoWinterface. Use that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    There's the SBF 3.2 Beta, found at WoWinterface. Use that.
    It has all the same options as other version?

Deleted
    It has all other options, plus the option to make a frame right-clickable. Doing so disables all filtering/sorting etc. options. That's a Blizzard limitation and pretty much impossible to get around as an author.

What raid frames are used in this video, its the first warlock pov
    http://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=IbCaAHYWEkY

Can someone explain to me how to configure dnameplates? When I press v it has the new name plates, but my nameplates at the top left where it shows mana and health is still the blizzard default. It also still shows the blizzard targeted nameplate and whatnot

Quote Originally Posted by dowz0r View Post
    Can someone explain to me how to configure dnameplates? When I press v it has the new name plates, but my nameplates at the top left where it shows mana and health is still the blizzard default. It also still shows the blizzard targeted nameplate and whatnot
    I think you might be confused, but it's ok. The nameplates that the addon modifies are the small bars that pop up over players and monsters heads in the game world. What you see on the left side of the screen with Mana, Health, and the Target frames are called Unit Frames and requires a completely different type of addon if you want to configure it. You can check this page for a list with picture examples to find something that you like.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I'm looking for a bags addon that does one specific thing, and this thing is something I have yet to see any bag mods do that the default UI does do. If you open a bag, any bag, it will appear in the bottom-right-most position. If you open another bag, that one appears above it. If you then close the first bag, the second bag shifts down to take its place.

I've been using the default bags UI for years because I dislike the one-bag UI, and the ones that do feature separate bags save the position of each bag separately, and they will each always appear in the exact same place.

Any suggestions please?

So if you want to use your bags in the exact same way that the default UI uses them, why look for an addon?

I want something more customizable. Mainly rarity coloring, and being able to change the "root" bag position so that it doesn't cover up other things in my UI.

Tbh, ArkInventory would be perfect if it allowed conditional hiding of certain virtual bags. (if it does and I'm just completely missing this option, let me know) I love the virtual bag idea, but I don't want to see everything in my inventory if I just want to look in my engineering bag.
    Last edited by eldaveo; 2010-12-04 at 08:19 PM.

Hey guys,
    i have a question regarding DXE: is there an option to split the bars from messanges? it's a good addon but useless if there's a boss with a lot of abilitys like sauerfang, because it covers the whole screen with informations

thanks in advance

Bro

Yeah you can hide any virtual bag in ArkInventory by going into Edit Mode (click the cogwheel icon).

Click a number to set up a bag, assign a category to that number, then you can choose to hide that category of items by going into Categories Assigned -> Name of Category -> Hide

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Yeah you can hide any virtual bag in ArkInventory by going into Edit Mode (click the cogwheel icon).

Click a number to set up a bag, assign a category to that number, then you can choose to hide that category of items by going into Categories Assigned -> Name of Category -> Hide
    That's a more permanent option though, but without actually deleting the settings for that bag. I'm looking for more of "click the icon for engineering bag, only engineering bag appears"

I'm sorry I'm trying to help you but it sounds like you still want to use the default UI and don't really want a bag replacement addon. If you want rarity coloring with the default bags you can try oGlow.

Heh, I appreciate the help. I guess I'm just picky. :P

It's too bad I have no clue how to make mods, because there's a bazillion little things I don't like about the UI mods I've got that I'd change if I could. oGlow looks promising though, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, Bartender4 is no longer showing my keybinds, anyone know how to get these to show again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Quick question, Bartender4 is no longer showing my keybinds, anyone know how to get these to show again?
    Select bar you want where you want your keybinds shown and enable keybind text from the bottom

Here's my question: What's the name of the mod which shows focus targets name, arrow and name of the target he is casting at
    If you don't know what I am talking about here is an example movie where the addon is used: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=137567

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
    Select bar you want where you want your keybinds shown and enable keybind text from the bottom

Here's my question: What's the name of the mod which shows focus targets name, arrow and name of the target he is casting at
    If you don't know what I am talking about here is an example movie where the addon is used: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=137567
    Ah, I had Hide Hotkey checked at the bottom, didnt pay any mind to it, thanks bud.

So since there is no addon wich would fulfill my expectations i decided to write my own, but got problem with slash command lul.

My slash command code:
    Code:
    SLASH_NRH1 = '/rh';
    local function handler(msg, editbox)
    	if msg == 'show' then
    		print:("1 shown")
    		NRHelper:Show();
    	elseif msg == 'hide' then
    		print:("1 hide")
    		NRHelper:Hide();
    	else
    		print("You did not type any command")
    	end
    end
    SlashCmdList["NRH"] = handler;
    When I type any command it doesnt work, untill I remove "print" lines from code and reloadui, any tips?

Deleted
    Code:
    print:
    What is the : there for? oO

EDIT: Also, that's inefficient code (even if only slightly so).
    Code:
    SlashCmdList["NRH"] = function(msg)
        -- your code
    end
    saves you one local var.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    print:
    What is the : there for? oO

EDIT: Also, that's inefficient code (even if only slightly so).
    Code:
    SlashCmdList["NRH"] = function(msg)
        -- your code
    end
    saves you one local var.
    well, i dont have any knowledge about lua so mistakes like adding : after print is common in my case i think :P It's working now, thx ^^