Quote Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
    Here's my question: What's the name of the mod which shows focus targets name, arrow and name of the target he is casting at
    If you don't know what I am talking about here is an example movie where the addon is used: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=137567
    The addon is this, Spell Alerter but it seems to have some update problems with the patch.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    The addon is this, Spell Alerter but it seems to have some update problems with the patch.
    Is it completely unfunctional or is there any similar addon?

Hmm. There seems to be a similar addon here: ncSpellalert.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Hello!

I have been looking for an AddOn that has a tracker when I successfully interrupt a spell and how long it is left until they can cast again. I have found a few but all of them were outdated. I would really appreciate the help (Hopefully it will be something that fits into the Blizzard UI <3)

Losecontrol has this aswell as many other cc tracking options.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...seControl.html

I'm looking for a moveable, re-sizable cooldown tracker. Anyone know a good one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by againstme View Post
    I'm looking for a moveable, re-sizable cooldown tracker. Anyone know a good one?
    Coolline is a good choice for simplicity http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-CoolLine.html

Needtoknow is a bit more complex but is more configurable http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ated.html#info

Quote Originally Posted by eldaveo View Post
    I want something more customizable. Mainly rarity coloring, and being able to change the "root" bag position so that it doesn't cover up other things in my UI.

Tbh, ArkInventory would be perfect if it allowed conditional hiding of certain virtual bags. (if it does and I'm just completely missing this option, let me know) I love the virtual bag idea, but I don't want to see everything in my inventory if I just want to look in my engineering bag.
    I am not too familliar with bag replacement addons, but as for the rarity colouring OGlow will add that to the default UI with coloured borders around the icon for an item to indicate the rarity of it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 03:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Hello!

I have been looking for an AddOn that has a tracker when I successfully interrupt a spell and how long it is left until they can cast again. I have found a few but all of them were outdated. I would really appreciate the help (Hopefully it will be something that fits into the Blizzard UI <3)
    It is not possible to detect the spec, glyphs or other mechanisms which may shorten the cooldown for hostile opponents, so LoseControl as suggested or any other addon tend to make the assumption the cooldown will be at the lowest possible therefore in some cases telling you it is ready before they can actually use it.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-12-08 at 03:54 AM.

Hi,

I am searching an Addon in which I can make a notic to my map.

I tried around 20 different ones today, but no is updated for 4.0.3
    Realm: Dun Morogh
    Guild: Otherside
    Mainchar: 80 Warlock (soon Worgen) Drâchênkînd
    Guild status: Icc 12/12 Hero - RS 1/1 Hero

Hi guys, I need some advice

I want to change the chat box of wow,
    I hate the default one with the little friend button, the arrows and the box where you type is always there instead of disapearing...

can you guys recommend me some chat addon names that are kinda customizable? ( I tried the search engine and got no results )

would be much appreciate.
    thx.

ps: sorry for my english, it is not my home language

Deleted
    Prat and Chatter are the main ones.

If it's only the chat box that you don't like, set the chat style to "classic" in ESC -> Interface -> Social.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Prat and Chatter are the main ones.

If it's only the chat box that you don't like, set the chat style to "classic" in ESC -> Interface -> Social.
    i'll go check those 3 options out
    thx a lot mister Treeston

Deleted
    How do you remove blizzards alerter? for example 'not enough energy' or 'spell is not ready yet' It shows up in red text in the middle of the screen

Deleted
    Code:
    UIErrorsFrame:Hide() UIErrorsFrame:SetScript("OnShow", UIErrorsFrame.Hide)
    to disable globally (make into an addon like this).

To disable for a single spell, make a macro like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /run UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE")
    /cast spell
    /run UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE")

Deleted
    I know that in 4.0 /cancelaura became a protected function which stopped people from being able to click off buffs if they were using a mod to show them. Are there any addons that have found a way around this problem yet?

Deleted
    The SBF 3.2 beta allows right-clicking, but right-clickable frames lose all sorting options.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    And filtering, too. And (odd bug) the ability to show buff names. But other than that, it's still the best buff/debuff display addon out there.

Hey guys, I've remade my UI (99% done..), but I need one last thing.
    Is it possible to make sure your action bars does not change, when you switch spec?
    Preferably an addon that works with Bartender4.. But please, do post it, even if it doesn't support Bartender and I'll have a look at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Hey guys, I've remade my UI (99% done..), but I need one last thing.
    Is it possible to make sure your action bars does not change, when you switch spec?
    Preferably an addon that works with Bartender4.. But please, do post it, even if it doesn't support Bartender and I'll have a look at it!
    Not sure if it will work with changing spec, but I know that Bartender allows you to lock your 'first' bar when Entering Stealth/Stance/Forms - maybe it will do fine for Your problem too.
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not possible - the "action bar change" isn't done by addons or anything, it's done by the WoW client itself. The only way to pseudo do this is to make sure that they're set up identically - this way, when it changes, nothing actually moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Not possible - the "action bar change" isn't done by addons or anything, it's done by the WoW client itself. The only way to pseudo do this is to make sure that they're set up identically - this way, when it changes, nothing actually moves.
    I know that the action bar change is done by the client. But I was hoping there would be an addon to prevent it from happening.
    I want an addon like this because it's so annoying when you change something in one spec, you also have to change it when you switch spec.
    I have my action bars setup in a way that allows me to have the exact same setup no matter what spec I'm using.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)