question about Prat

how to set my Prat like this Pic
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...308_000557.jpg

my Prat reset it self other day :-[ and i never use Prat be4

ty

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by ainuri
    My apologies if this has been asked.

With Pitbull, I understand that with using Dogtags, you can have the target's frame displaying their talent spec and talent tree. How is this done? For the record I am using Tapestry 11.1
    [IsPlayer ? TalentTree] [IsPlayer ? TalentSpec:Prepend( - )]

Quote Originally Posted by JizHi
    question about Prat

how to set my Prat like this Pic
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...308_000557.jpg

my Prat reset it self other day :-[ and i never use Prat be4

ty
    that's the default setup

if you're talking about the different chat tabs, that can be done with no UI mods, just right click the tab and start modifying

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmo
    Haha, I've had vacation ^^ So that's why it's so much!

Ahhh ic hahaha. Thing is, I used to play that much, I guess I just never really thought about it.... playing a video game more in one week than most people work. Sometimes I wish I could play that much again, but then again... I don't think I'd want to. Enjoy your vacation ><

whats the name of this frame/time addon?

nvm my addon was being gay ^^ all fix now ty

How do I reset my interface, as if I had no mods? I've begun having massive addon errors or addon interaction errors, and I can't quite tell which mod is causing the problem, so I want to dump everything and rebuild my interface from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    [IsPlayer ? TalentTree] [IsPlayer ? TalentSpec:Prepend( - )]
    Ok, I tried that, and the line on my target frame says "IsPlayer" unknown tag. What i did was go to Pitbull, Target, Text, Other and added the text. Am i doing something wrong? Do I need a certain add on?

Also, is it possible to change the skin of Necrosis LDC from circles to squares?

Which addon are you using to see your raid?

Quote Originally Posted by släx
    cml ... wowace.com
    That doesnt show fps, or atleast I cant see the option to able that.

Ok, I tried that, and the line on my target frame says "IsPlayer" unknown tag. What i did was go to Pitbull, Target, Text, Other and added the text. Am i doing something wrong? Do I need a certain add on?

Also, is it possible to change the skin of Necrosis LDC from circles to squares?
    Update your Pitbull and Dogtag, I'll screenshot my in game setting later today if I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Boum
    That doesnt show fps, or atleast I cant see the option to able that.
    u must activate "show framerate" if u mean fps

Using Pitbull, are you able to lineup Party's targets and Party Pets along with the Party frames? ;D

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9...8141502cc0.jpg
    There you go.

Hi, quick question about a Bartender3 "problem". Perhaps its not even Bt3 related, but I hope it is.

Its about how it works when I'm for example in ghost form on Teron or using the Steam Tonk Controller.

Until an recent update a month back or so I was used to swapping action bars with the "next action bar" / "previous action bar" key binds to easy toggle the macros etc which I wanted from another action bar, say bar 9. I could then swap to this bar before either going into the steam tonk or ghost form and it would stay that way all the time until I swapped back manually. Its a bit like swapping between stances and the button changes.

After the change of, whatever it was, it works like the default UI works. I can swap the bars, but the "stance change" still overwrites the active nr1 action bar with the stance keys until back in normal form. I'm pretty sure I'm also getting the usual pet bar (Mind Control/Sfiend etc) where it should be, with the same buttons as the active bar1 gets.

I've tried to disable stance swaps and messed around with stuff. I tried with the same setting who removed the same kind of change when going in and out of shadow form without luck. Ghost / Tonk still got the priority and overwrote the active bar1.

If anyone read what I wrote have any idea what I'm talking about and maybe been playing around with this kind of feature in bartender3 it would be nice to get some feedback.

Thanks a mill

Hey, does anyone know what font that is on the unitframes?

What addons do i need to get the effect as in the screenshot of the opponents healthbar? class colored, name on top, percentage on the side, ...

PS, trying to attach an image to a post seriously fucks posting up.. attachign doesn't work (uploadpath not found), and now posting is a bit troublesome (already posted it says)

Quote Originally Posted by enno
    What addons do i need to get the effect as in the screenshot of the opponents healthbar? class colored, name on top, percentage on the side, ...

PS, trying to attach an image to a post seriously fucks posting up.. attachign doesn't work (uploadpath not found), and now posting is a bit troublesome (already posted it says)
    Aloft

I just switched to Pitbull from AG_UF. Now MSBT doesn't appear on screen except to notify me that a spell is ready. From what I can see, all of the options for it to be on are switched on. Anyone have this problem before?