Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So a quick question about ElvUI and how it uses "macros" to toggle between action bar pages. I recently rolled a Rogue and when I go in stealth mode only action bar 1 changes to stealth mode with an Action Paging "macro" ("[stance:1] 7; [stance:2] 7; [stance:3] 7;").

Now, I'd like both of my action bars 1 and 2 to change to stealth mode, what would be the correct macro for action bar 2?

E: figured out "[stance:1] 8; [stance:2] 8; [stance:3] 8;" works for bar 2, dunno if it's the correct one though.
    The underlying tool is this: http://wowpedia.org/SecureStateDriver -- that has links to the various components. Your solution is correct, though, since it says that in any of those stances it should be paged to the same thing. Might be able to simplify it, but I honestly don't know. DK's don't really have stances.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if it's possible to make nameplates stay within the screen edges?

For example, I play an affliction warlock. On spoils you cant really do much with the camera. So when adds start spawning some nameplates get "pushed" out, which makes it hard to use my mouseover macros.

I use ElvUi.

I realise it probably isnt possible. But someone might have some kind of tip in general.

What texture is his health bars, and what font is he using? And how does he get his portrait like that in ElvUI.

From Vyoh - ScrubBusters

Also, I was wondering what what his bigwigs bar settings are.
    These two are similar and appeal to me.

Last edited by Dyss; 2014-01-20 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    I am currently using ElvUi and I came across an old addon called Cecile_MeterOverlay that creates a clean overlay or data text option for recount/skada. I have checked both the page for the addon on the Tukui website and on Curse; (would post links but I can not yet) and it appears that this addon has not been updated for a long time. I tried installing the version from Tukui and it appears to not be working at all.

Does anyone know if there is an updated version of this addon anywhere, or an alternative that will do the same thing, so that I can get rid of the full meter window and just quickly see my position?

If ElvUI supports databrokers, then Skada certainly comes with a broker capable of displaying a selected number.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a few UIs that have murlocs as the art capping the main action bar, rather than gryphons. I've wanted to play around with that for a fun UI on an alt, and I was wondering what addon does that. Looking around, I thought it might be SquidMod, but it says it's out of date and when I downloaded and installed it, it didn't do anything when I used it's slash command (e.g. /squid murloc)...it reported in chat that it was now using "murloc" but the art didn't change.

Is there another addon that does this? If it is SquidMod, is it possible that Bartender doesn't play well with it? I had the Blizzard art bar enabled in Bartender.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I've seen a few UIs that have murlocs as the art capping the main action bar, rather than gryphons. I've wanted to play around with that for a fun UI on an alt, and I was wondering what addon does that. Looking around, I thought it might be SquidMod, but it says it's out of date and when I downloaded and installed it, it didn't do anything when I used it's slash command (e.g. /squid murloc)...it reported in chat that it was now using "murloc" but the art didn't change.

Is there another addon that does this? If it is SquidMod, is it possible that Bartender doesn't play well with it? I had the Blizzard art bar enabled in Bartender.
    It is possible that Bartender while replicating the appearance of the default UI, may be using its own frames rather than the default UI to do that.
    Therefore if the frames are named differently, then SquidMod will be changing the textures of the now hidden defaults.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62020342/Murloc.zip

Try the murloc or murloc2 as appropriate, and placing a copy in Interface\MainMenuBar\UI-MainMenuBar-EndCap-Dwarf.blp.
    Will need to exit the client most likely, but once the client is loaded with the file there then replacing with the other image should only require a replacement and a reload of the UI.

Images borrowed and converted from a 5.4 version, found at SquidMod [Grafic Patch] @ wowinterface.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-01-21 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It is possible that Bartender while replicating the appearance of the default UI, may be using its own frames rather than the default UI to do that.
    Therefore if the frames are named differently, then SquidMod will be changing the textures of the now hidden defaults.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62020342/Murloc.zip

Try the murloc or murloc2 as appropriate, and placing a copy in Interface\MainMenuBar\UI-MainMenuBar-EndCap-Dwarf.blp.
    Will need to exit the client most likely, but once the client is loaded with the file there then replacing with the other image should only require a replacement and a reload of the UI.

Images borrowed and converted from a 5.4 version, found at SquidMod [Grafic Patch] @ wowinterface.
    That worked, I appreciate the help.
    Last edited by shanthi; 2014-01-21 at 06:59 AM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Anyone that has time and wants to help me with this UI: watch?v=KpeSozzNAWA&list=PLk1bT_zyzgID0pbxOdYhCv3w4Zb6zwPHe&feature=c4-overview-vl

I'm not very familliar with ElvUI and WeakAuras and if someone can do it for me it would be awesome.

PS: Can't post links, that is a youtube link.

http://i.imgur.com/ci4Tb1R.jpg

Looking for this. Even just a btex or raw images from the bottom. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ci4Tb1R.jpg

Looking for this. Even just a btex or raw images from the bottom. Any help would be appreciated.
    Lol! Afraid it's just a mock-up, though you could easily copy the bottom parts in Photoshop if you want to. And match it with http://www.wowinterface.com/download...elloKitty.html

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've recently started running Challenge Modes and noticed that I can't see the timer and quest tracking too (not too fussed about that). I've got ooMinimap as my minimap, and when I disabled it quest tracking appears.

Basically, can anyone suggest a similar minimap add-on but has challenge mode timers on?

Quote Originally Posted by iuris View Post
    I've recently started running Challenge Modes and noticed that I can't see the timer and quest tracking too (not too fussed about that). I've got ooMinimap as my minimap, and when I disabled it quest tracking appears.

Basically, can anyone suggest a similar minimap add-on but has challenge mode timers on?
    I use Chinchilla Minimap which supports exactly what you have there, but doesn't screw with any of the, eg, scenario bonus timers or whatever. Should work fine for you.

Deleted
    Hey, i more or less patched some code together to move the RaidWarningFrame and the RaidBossEmoteFrame and also change font / size on these.

Code:
    --- copy in macro for testing purpose: 
    --/run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame, "This is a raid warning message!", { r = 0, g = 1, b = 0 })
    --/run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidBossEmoteFrame, "This is a boss emote message!", { r = 0, g = 1, b = 0 })

--- Change font of raid warning/raid emote; changes every font that uses GameFontNormalHuge :(
    local font, size, attrib, color = "Interface\\AddOns\\Media\\pixel.TTF", 6, "OUTLINEMONOCHROME", {1,1,1} --{r,g,b} ---"Fonts\\FRIZQT__.TTF"
    GameFontNormalHuge:SetFont(font,size,attrib)
    GameFontNormalHuge:SetTextColor(unpack(color))

RaidWarningFrame.timings.RAID_NOTICE_MIN_HEIGHT = size	---makes sure that size can be <20
    RaidBossEmoteFrame.timings.RAID_NOTICE_MIN_HEIGHT = size	

--move raid warning
    RaidWarningFrame:ClearAllPoints() 
    RaidWarningFrame:SetPoint("CENTER", UIParent, "CENTER", 0, 250)

--move boss emote
    RaidBossEmoteFrame:ClearAllPoints() 
    RaidBossEmoteFrame:SetPoint("CENTER", UIParent, "CENTER", 0, 225)
    The original purpose of this was to resize/change font of the battleground messages e.g "Horde has taken the farm". Nevertheless it appears that these messages aren't filtered in the RaidWarningFrame as i thought they would.
    I did some research and tried to find the right Frame for it but so far i just found the chatmessages.

CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_ALLIANCE ---Fired for alliance specific events in the battleground such as assaulting a graveyard.
    CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_HORDE ---Fired for horde specific events in the battleground such as assaulting a graveyard.
    CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_NEUTRAL ---Fired for non faction specific events in the battlegrounds such as the battle start announcement.
    PLAYER_PVP_KILLS_CHANGED ---Fired when you slay another player

Also wanted to change the font/size of the message that appears when you kill someone "HK:Colonel" but can;t find a way to change this either.

Someone got any ideas? Is this even possible what i want to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylenx View Post
    Hey, i more or less patched some code together to move the RaidWarningFrame and the RaidBossEmoteFrame and also change font / size on these.

The original purpose of this was to resize/change font of the battleground messages e.g "Horde has taken the farm". Nevertheless it appears that these messages aren't filtered in the RaidWarningFrame as i thought they would.
    I did some research and tried to find the right Frame for it but so far i just found the chatmessages.

CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_ALLIANCE ---Fired for alliance specific events in the battleground such as assaulting a graveyard.
    CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_HORDE ---Fired for horde specific events in the battleground such as assaulting a graveyard.
    CHAT_MSG_BG_SYSTEM_NEUTRAL ---Fired for non faction specific events in the battlegrounds such as the battle start announcement.
    PLAYER_PVP_KILLS_CHANGED ---Fired when you slay another player

Also wanted to change the font/size of the message that appears when you kill someone "HK:Colonel" but can;t find a way to change this either.

Someone got any ideas? Is this even possible what i want to do?
    With the BG system messages, you just want to make them show up as a raid boss emote?
    Last edited by pnutbutter; 2014-01-23 at 12:17 AM.

Deleted
    Running Elvui.. But I can't get my enemy nameplates showing for some reason.

I hade the same issue last week, I fixed it by enabling/disabling/enabling/disabling the name plates like 20 times with a relog inbetween..

Didn't manage to find any info about it on the Tukui forums ._.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    Running Elvui.. But I can't get my enemy nameplates showing for some reason.

I hade the same issue last week, I fixed it by enabling/disabling/enabling/disabling the name plates like 20 times with a relog inbetween..

Didn't manage to find any info about it on the Tukui forums ._.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    ElvUI doesn't control which types of nameplates are visible.

Interface > Names

Is there any way to make the shift+scroll wheel to change action bar pages thing work on the Elvui action bars? Seems to just disable it completely.

I have a a custom font set for the Notification scroll area in Mik's Scrolling Battle Text, but whenever I log back in-game, it resets to the default MSBT Porky font. It only does this for the Notification scroll area. Every other custom font I use for other scroll areas seems to stick. Any clues as to what is causing it, or similar experiences?

sorry for shitty screen shot but anyways

i want the actionbar to have the same texture as my unitframe. but the folders i added into Interface folder from a other UI doesnt seem to change the actionbar. any way i can change it easily?

http://i.imgur.com/vhWK75c.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.