Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Is there anyway to track my own debuff only?
    Bottom left of the triggers tab.
    Own Only

Code:
    detecaGlLOxJQQMjQknxQKztPBIQk3MO2jQYEHDly)Kk1pPcnmQO(TidLuLgmPQA4e5GcvhtjTqPKLsklwk1Yj5PQESs9CkMkHjlvth5IurUQs4YsUokBKurBwk2oQk(iPcFgv(UqzKKQYHf1OPsnEsvCsQI)svDnQGZlKLrv60kMgPsgRqGp4EcuPAY7YLNDkyCfV9yhkYxlXXkFnMeXufUb37Y1LoV0zCz8oEhcCsnCCLcc8uSGJbBeAHZcdHtzfxr4BMHsY(UNEHtJC1Xdz5Yab4TIRXKiMQaH3R2SMgrKuHRV4A8tNl4li8MuGWDspsQYyILJWDxdNBc886aUnL7qG3NMMzZSuee4YmlnqaceUkzliWLzwAGaeiCMP832SXGw4u2wbccCzMLgiabcxL3fe4Ymlnqace(2MngiWntGZw4AoQJfobceEFms2C0P8M)gCDRFCvXnPGisQWNDkGVtjBpflGw45EFOjfYwFsnCCLYabi8PJVqV(AmjIPk8ytNCdEEDapWKfQHJRugWBfeEgcCnMeXufUNavQM8UC5zNcgxXBp2HI81sCSYxJjrmvbcNpG3QU8Ucca

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    Bottom left of the triggers tab.
    Own Only

Code:
    detecaGlLOxJQQMjQknxQKztPBIQk3MO2jQYEHDly)Kk1pPcnmQO(TidLuLgmPQA4e5GcvhtjTqPKLsklwk1Yj5PQESs9CkMkHjlvth5IurUQs4YsUokBKurBwk2oQk(iPcFgv(UqzKKQYHf1OPsnEsvCsQI)svDnQGZlKLrv60kMgPsgRqGp4EcuPAY7YLNDkyCfV9yhkYxlXXkFnMeXufUb37Y1LoV0zCz8oEhcCsnCCLcc8uSGJbBeAHZcdHtzfxr4BMHsY(UNEHtJC1Xdz5Yab4TIRXKiMQaH3R2SMgrKuHRV4A8tNl4li8MuGWDspsQYyILJWDxdNBc886aUnL7qG3NMMzZSuee4YmlnqaceUkzliWLzwAGaeiCMP832SXGw4u2wbccCzMLgiabcxL3fe4Ymlnqace(2MngiWntGZw4AoQJfobceEFms2C0P8M)gCDRFCvXnPGisQWNDkGVtjBpflGw45EFOjfYwFsnCCLYabi8PJVqV(AmjIPk8ytNCdEEDapWKfQHJRugWBfeEgcCnMeXufUNavQM8UC5zNcgxXBp2HI81sCSYxJjrmvbcNpG3QU8Ucca
    Thank You Will have to update all auras now.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm creating a WeakAura that should only trigger during the Blackhand fight.

Is it sufficient to simply add a custom trigger with the trigger:

Code:
    function ()
        if (UnitName("boss1") == "Blackhand") then
            return true;
        else
            return false;
        end;
    end

And for untrigger:

Code:
    function ()
        if (UnitName("boss1") ~= "Blackhand") then
            return true;
        else
            return false;
        end;
    end

in addition to the actual triggers that make the aura useful?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Almost certainly, that is sufficient. Are you having trouble with it? (IIRC, the tanks don't displace his unit ID or anything, which is the only thing I would be concerned about in some other fights, for adds and stuff, with this approach.)

Don't forget to set it to "and" triggering rather than "or", which I believe is the default.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Almost certainly, that is sufficient. Are you having trouble with it? (IIRC, the tanks don't displace his unit ID or anything, which is the only thing I would be concerned about in some other fights, for adds and stuff, with this approach.)

Don't forget to set it to "and" triggering rather than "or", which I believe is the default.
    Haven't had a chance to try it yet and probably won't til the next time my guild runs the encounter; I just wanted to ensure that it should work before the actual attempts. I'm relatively sure that the siege engines are boss2/boss3/omghowdoyouhavethree, yeah.

Thanks for giving it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Sorry if Noob Question but how to display friendly Name places above the Characters but not pets/totems?
    It is almost certainly set in the Blizzard options, not the addon options -- all the nameplate things can restyle the nameplates that Blizzard places, but they can't really relocate them or anything, so they depend on the appropriate Blizzard options being turned on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Haven't had a chance to try it yet and probably won't til the next time my guild runs the encounter; I just wanted to ensure that it should work before the actual attempts. I'm relatively sure that the siege engines are boss2/boss3/omghowdoyouhavethree, yeah.

Thanks for giving it a look.
    You can make a custom trigger that won't have any problems with localization or bosses "hiding" for certain phases or whatever.
    They only have to listen to two events, ENCOUNTER_START and ENCOUNTER_END.
    Trigger:
    Code:
    function(event, encounterID, encounterName, difficultyID, raidSize)
        return event == "ENCOUNTER_START" and encounterID == 1704
    end
    Untrigger:
    Code:
    function(event, encounterID, encounterName, difficultyID, raidSize, ...)
        return event == "ENCOUNTER_END" and encounterID == 1704
    end
    The encounterID 1704 is Blackhands and can obviously be replaced with different IDs, depending on the encounter that the aura is intended for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    You can make a custom trigger that won't have any problems with localization or bosses "hiding" for certain phases or whatever.
    Oh, that's a handy way of doing it, thanks! I did look at the LUA for Angry Boss Reminders, since it detects which boss you're on, and noticed all the encounter IDs, but wasn't sure how to use them in a trigger.

Appreciate the tip.

Deleted
    I got two TellMeWhen-related questions:

1. Is it possible to set up TMW to monitor Disrupting Roar on Hanz & Frans? I've seen numerous threads on people using WeakAuras to track this, but since I'm using TMW for everything else and I'm not keen on getting into WA just for this.

2. Is it possible to change the font for spell cooldowns in TellMeWhen, and if so, how? I managed to change the font for stacks displayed in TMW, but can't find a place where I could change spell cooldown font.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,
    what is the addon that shows this window when a bonus roll is available?
    http: //i dot imgur dot com/6powhcC dot png

Hello quick question for Miks scrolling combat text.

Can I somehow filter notification messages? I like that feature enabeled, but can I filter what messages? Specifly when I SHAPESHIFT into forms as a druid?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by tensi View Post
    Hey guys,
    what is the addon that shows this window when a bonus roll is available?
    http: //i dot imgur dot com/6powhcC dot png
    AtlasLoot. Go in settings, plugins (or extra plugins) tab, BonusRoll and enable it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    AtlasLoot. Go in settings, plugins (or extra plugins) tab, BonusRoll and enable it.
    thanks man, works fine =)

Quote Originally Posted by tensi View Post
    thanks man, works fine =)
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bonusrollpreview

this ones better though.

i'm using pitbull unit frames and when im fighting mobs with long names my health text keeps cutting off like this here.
    i.imgur.com/V5fUNUh.jpg
    is there a way i can set it so instead the name of the mob gets cut off instead of the health?
    I would just like it to show the percentage and the shortened remaining healthpool like this
    i.imgur.com/n2h4fWG.jpg

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cowapunda View Post
    i'm using pitbull unit frames and when im fighting mobs with long names my health text keeps cutting off like this here.
    i.imgur.com/V5fUNUh.jpg
    is there a way i can set it so instead the name of the mob gets cut off instead of the health?
    I would just like it to show the percentage and the shortened remaining healthpool like this
    i.imgur.com/n2h4fWG.jpg
    There should be a truncate DogTag. You can use it on your target's name to limit the field to x number of characters, which will give the health numbers some room to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    There should be a truncate DogTag. You can use it on your target's name to limit the field to x number of characters, which will give the health numbers some room to breathe.
    Got it, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Pouncekite View Post
    Pitbull doesn't use libDogTag any more, it uses "luatexts", but the same principal applies, I believe. I expect they have some documentation somewhere about how to do this. (Because it would be a super-common desire.)

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Pitbull doesn't use libDogTag any more, it uses "luatexts", but the same principal applies, I believe. I expect they have some documentation somewhere about how to do this. (Because it would be a super-common desire.)
    The versions on both Curse and WowAce have DogTag support still. WowAce updated like two weeks ago.
    Last edited by Pouncekite; 2015-04-08 at 07:28 AM.

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking for an addon, that automatically show/hide friendly player names (the ones above heads) based on current zone. I'd like to see friendly player names in cities but not in raids i.e.

thx