Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=quick+talent+swap+wow

There's a lot of ways to do it, and most of them are under a simple google search. Personal recommendation would be Quick Talents, but that might not work for your needs or you may be looking for something else entirely. Your post didn't include a ton of details.
    LMGTFY links are frowned upon here, being rather condescending in appearance, even if not always the intent.
    I would perhaps edit that out to just a google link, or leave it at the suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=quick+talent+swap+wow

There's a lot of ways to do it, and most of them are under a simple google search. Personal recommendation would be Quick Talents, but that might not work for your needs or you may be looking for something else entirely. Your post didn't include a ton of details.
    Lots of mods are buggy or outdated. Nothing wrong with asking for a little advice. Ill try that addon, thanks.
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Lots of mods are buggy or outdated. Nothing wrong with asking for a little advice. Ill try that addon, thanks.
    If you can't find something that works for you and happen to use ElvUI, look into benikUI as well. It adds this functionality and much much more.

Category: A mod that does this.

I stumbled upon this screenshot of what's apparently called Wildheart UI. Now, I don't really want the addon pack itself... for starters because it was last updated three years ago. However I'm really hooked on the leaves and stuff. Is there any mod that lets me add such art to my UI? In particular, frames around already customized (as in, not just only compatible with default UI - I run ElvUI) unit frames, around action bar buttons, perhaps the minimap? Not necessarily adding leaves - though I am fond of the leaves.
    Last edited by enq; 2015-09-17 at 08:57 AM. Reason: nm <3

What font are you guys using for your UIs?

I like to have a pixel font for my unit frames and MSBT while having a sans-serif for the rest of my UI. thing that sucks though is that most geometric fonts aren't "dark" enough for a transparent background chat unless they have a shadow outline applied (even bolded variants) and doing that usually muddles up the text.

Quote Originally Posted by enq View Post
    Category: A mod that does this.

I stumbled upon this screenshot of what's apparently called Wildheart UI. Now, I don't really want the addon pack itself... for starters because it was last updated three years ago. However I'm really hooked on the leaves and stuff. Is there any mod that lets me add such art to my UI? In particular, frames around already customized (as in, not just only compatible with default UI - I run ElvUI) unit frames, around action bar buttons, perhaps the minimap? Not necessarily adding leaves - though I am fond of the leaves.
    kgPanels or LitePanels, though they are just a means primarily of the placement.
    The artwork itself has to be sourced elsewhere.
    Plus the image format required is rather specific, dimensions in a power of 2 - 2, 4, 8 etc in TGA format with an alpha channel.
    Someone else may be able to point to more specific resources elsewhere to help with that, but I have not had reason yet to import custom art so cannot help much.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    kgPanels or LitePanels, though they are just a means primarily of the placement.
    The artwork itself has to be sourced elsewhere.
    Plus the image format required is rather specific, dimensions in a power of 2 - 2, 4, 8 etc in TGA format with an alpha channel.
    Someone else may be able to point to more specific resources elsewhere to help with that, but I have not had reason yet to import custom art so cannot help much.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Converter.html might help with that.

anyone know where i can find these LFG icons? I've seen Lyn use them, and now this guy. (I want the Dps,Healer and Tank icons, the lightningbolt, healing icon and shield icon).

http://postimg.org/image/wr5y6vrbn/full/

Appriciate any help
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2015-09-20 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dethleffson View Post
    You mean mine? The top screenshot, yeah? I don't generally upload anything I make, but if you're okay getting the raw config files I can zip them up for you.

I have a question about WeakAuras.

How do I make an icon appear all the time?

I currently have icons that are set to appear when a spell is off cooldown. However, they don't first appear until the spell is used.

I want them to always be on the screen, such as when I log on, reload UI, or open/close the WeakAuras options menu.

As it stands right now, in any of the scenarios described above, the icons will go away and won't appear until I cast the spell, and then the cooldown runs out.

EDIT: I figured it out, it was one of my triggers.
    Last edited by kwaky; 2015-09-21 at 02:49 AM.

Alright, I asked this about 31 days ago, but had no help, perhaps this time it will work!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a WA for Grounding totem, that says which spell was absorbed or reflected, and for what amount.

Just came back after 3 months break

Why any of my Name Plate addon's working??

The error frame keep coming up

Deleted
    Plenty of threads out there regarding nameplates. Since youre not telling us which one youre using its hard to help. Try updating your addons or look through this forum for your respective addons fixes. Blizz recently changed something with nameplates and absorbs causing most versions to bug out.
    TidyPlates: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23673.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    You mean mine? The top screenshot, yeah? I don't generally upload anything I make, but if you're okay getting the raw config files I can zip them up for you.
    What do you mean with thee raw config file?

Quote Originally Posted by Dethleffson View Post
    What do you mean with thee raw config file?
    The files containing the settings for each of the addons they used, rather than including the addons too.
    They will simply provide that part, and let you obtain the addons yourself, and require you to copy those saved variables to the correct place.
    If you aren't comfortable with that, then say so.

Deleted
    Im comfortable with that <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been searching but without success. Wasn't there an aura for Seeds on Fel Lord Zakuun? Thanks
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    Hi for now roughly a week I often get these sudden "lol" messages. Anyone here who knows which addon is the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    I've been searching but without success. Wasn't there an aura for Seeds on Fel Lord Zakuun? Thanks
    I got one for you when I get home. You shouldn't need one though, DBM/BW puts big bold text across your screen yelling at you.