Deleted
    (standard ui, raid frames)
    Is there any way to get "Display only dispellable debuffs" stop showing poison/disease for my resto shaman that can only dispel curses and magic?
    Thanks

Deleted
    Hi!

I have just recently picked up WeakAuras and have been playing around with it. I have managed to create an absorb tracker as text but I want it to display 289k instead of 289 330. How would I go about doing that?

Right now I'm using:

function()
    return select(17, UnitBuff("Player", "Ice Barrier"))
    end

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddan View Post
    Hi!

I have just recently picked up WeakAuras and have been playing around with it. I have managed to create an absorb tracker as text but I want it to display 289k instead of 289 330. How would I go about doing that?

Right now I'm using:

function()
    return select(17, UnitBuff("Player", "Ice Barrier"))
    end

Thanks
    There isn't any special function for that, so you'll have to use math logic.

Code:
    function()
        local absorb=select(17,UnitBuff('player','Ice Barrier'))
        absorb=absorb>999999 and math.floor(absorb/1000000)..'m' or
          absorb>999 and math.floor(absorb/1000)..'k' or absorb
        return absorb
    end

This will truncate values by thousand as well as million if you get that high. I highly doubt you'll get an absorb larger than one billion, so that part shouldn't be necessary.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-09-21 at 01:13 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Are there any add ons or maybe a weak aura string that I can tweak that can track the order of my spells used real time? I play monk and hit combo can get tedious sometimes often me messing up my rhythm every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Kairoo View Post
    Are there any add ons or maybe a weak aura string that I can tweak that can track the order of my spells used real time? I play monk and hit combo can get tedious sometimes often me messing up my rhythm every now and then
    Do you mean an addon that displays the skills you just used?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    There isn't any special function for that, so you'll have to use math logic.

Code:
    function()
        local absorb=select(17,UnitBuff('player','Ice Barrier'))
        absorb=absorb>999999 and math.floor(absorb/1000000)..'m' or
          absorb>999 and math.floor(absorb/1000)..'k' or absorb
        return absorb
    end

This will truncate values by thousand as well as million if you get that high. I highly doubt you'll get an absorb larger than one billion, so that part shouldn't be necessary.
    Thank you very much!

Does anybody know an addon or weakaura to show "time to die" ? all I can find is outdatet stuff that gives me errors after errors.. best would be a weakaura to show time to die of focus

Deleted
    heeya guys, got a bit of a syntaxt issue here, I want my weak aura to show either a diamond or a star mark based on my variable Gombo_soakgrp , this is what I have so far:

Code:
        if Gombo_Soakgrp == 1 then
            local mark = 3 ;
            -- grp 1 : Diamond
            return [[Interface\TARGETINGFRAME\UI-RaidTargetingIcon_]].. mark ..[[.blp]]
        end 
        if Gombo_Soakgrp == 2 then
            local mark = 2 ;
            -- grp 2 : Circle
            return [[Interface\TARGETINGFRAME\UI-RaidTargetingIcon_]].. mark ..[[.blp]]
    end
    I got this in a text WA and unfortunately it just returns Interface\TARGETINGFRAME\UI-RaidTargetingIcon_2.blp (or 3 )

any idea how I turn this link into an icon?

Yes! sorry I worded that kinda wrong! haha

I'm looking for a simple addon that will block the pop-up notification on my screen on alts that still use their garrisons. (I am hunting the salvage yard transmog on 7 more alts, because Blizzard hasn't made it any less RNG reliant <_<)

However, every time I'm on them, even in their order hall, I'm constantly bombarded with a pop up that one of their missions is done, etc. even if I'm not in the mood to head to the garrison to turn them in yet.

Anyone know of a *simple* addon that will remove these pop ups? The closest I can find is Broker Garrison & Order Hall, but that forces more information than I want about my garrison, whereas I'm looking for something rather simple.

I don't mind Order Hall pop ups, but Garrison ones are annoying.

Is anyone using grid2? I haven't seen any updates for raid debuffs yet and I wasn't able to track specific debuffs nor stacks on fights last night. I'd hate to have to emergency speed switch to another frame set.

I have a question concerning Shadowed Unit Frames: Is there a possibility to make a pet have the color of the class of its owner? Right now, all pets have the same color, but at least three classes have pets. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I need a simple addon that lets me resize the debuff icons on targets, any suggestions?

Edit: Found one - flyPlateBuffs https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/flyplatebuffs
    Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2016-09-23 at 10:48 AM.

Guys I would like to know about those addons/ui, how can I get that? Thanks alot!!!!
    http://imgur.com/jORl6DZ

Deleted
    Hi anyone know what addons this warrior at the beginning from the odyn fatboss video is using? mainly the ragebar and the raid frames and player and target frames frames.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Guys I would like to know about those addons/ui, how can I get that? Thanks alot!!!!
    http://imgur.com/jORl6DZ

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gw2-ui

Deleted
    can someone help me with something on bartender, with actionbar paging?

on my monk i have it so if i page the action bar (shift + mousewheel) it just scrolls through action bar 1 and 2, and no others. I copied these settings to my mages bartender profile but on my mage it pages through all the bars 1-10, as far as i can tell all the settings are the same as i copied the profile, anyone any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by valor12 View Post
    Hello, guys, please help me with my problem.

Installed properly Towelliee UI, everything works properly, exept names!.

My name, name of the target, target of target name, focus name, target of focus name shows as "?????????" instead of letters.
    When im choose default profile of SUF, it displays correctly, those "????" appers when i load Towelliie's settings.

Btw, playing in russian realm
    could be that the font towelliee's UI uses doesnt support Cyrillic letters. Maybe change it to another, after you applied his settings?

Anyone know how to make NeavUI frames have classcolored health bars? right now theyre just all green. i've snooped around in the lua and couldnt find anything useful. also trying to make the frames darker, but there dont seem to be any textures included with the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    Does anybody know an addon or weakaura to show "time to die" ? all I can find is outdatet stuff that gives me errors after errors.. best would be a weakaura to show time to die of focus
    I found this request a bit challenging, especially since I'm only moderately experienced in Lua. This is also essentially my first custom WeakAura. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy it.

Focus countdown: https://wago.io/VJNKD2yTW
    Target countdown: https://wago.io/41gjwnJpZ
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet