Deleted

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by nikon24
    I am a hunter looking for a mod that will show which ability the damage in scrolling combat text is, example combat text would say 2518(steady shot) or 806(kill command). thank you in advance.
    MSBT does that with an Icon: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...attleText.html

Hello everyone, i got a really annoying addon, that makes me auto release and auto accept invites, anyone knows what it is?, i really need to get rid of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Devillien
    any one knows what to enter in the parent to use it with grid
    i tryed tiping in grid ^^ but it didnt work
    You can also DL a mod called DevTools (use the command /dtframestack) which will tell you the name to use for parent. But if you dont want to bother with all that set the parent to "GridLayoutFrame"

could somone tell me what this buff bar is? its circled in black, thanks

http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18258465iy3.jpg

EDIT: i just know its not elkbuffbars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispee
    Hello everyone, i got a really annoying addon, that makes me auto release and auto accept invites, anyone knows what it is?, i really need to get rid of it :P
    Without knowing what mods you are running it's impossible to know which one you are talking about. That said, the mod Automaton does what you are describing. If you have that installed then there's your answer. If not, post a list of yours mods for us to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispee
    Titan Panel's honor mods does that.
    Horde reconnaissance at best:

ok im trying to use my own fonts for pitbull and i placed them inside of mymedia. and they wont appear under my font menu's. i put one in the lua files manually but i got an error with pitbul. and yes they are .ttf format.

can anyone help me out here?

Deleted

Hey, does anyone know what cooldown mod this is? I circled the one im trying to disable but had no luck finding it.

Also CoolDownButtons mod seems to have stopped showing a symbol for trinkets when they are on cooldown. Like the one you can see for stealth on the screenshot. You can see the example above the OnScreenHealth mod. U still get the numbet txt on the action bar though :S

Large Image: http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/572/cdmodrp2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fuey
    Hey, does anyone know what cooldown mod this is? I circled the one im trying to disable but had no luck finding it.

Also CoolDownButtons mod seems to have stopped showing a symbol for trinkets when they are on cooldown. Like the one you can see for stealth on the screenshot. You can see the example above the OnScreenHealth mod. U still get the numbet txt on the action bar though :S

Large Image: http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/572/cdmodrp2.jpg
    Looks like a scrolling combat text mod. Try SCT or MSBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimform
    ok im trying to use my own fonts for pitbull and i placed them inside of mymedia. and they wont appear under my font menu's. i put one in the lua files manually but i got an error with pitbul. and yes they are .ttf format.

can anyone help me out here?
    Personally, id just get SharedMedia from wowace and add the font to that so you can use it with any other addon. For SM put the font in the "Fonts" folder and add the font to the "SharedMedia.lua." Just open the lua up in Notepad and add.....
    SharedMedia:Register("font", "Font Name", [[Interface\Addons\SharedMedia\fonts\Font Name.ttf]])

ie. SharedMedia:Register("font", "Hurtmold", [[Interface\Addons\SharedMedia\fonts\Hurtmold.ttf]])

Quote Originally Posted by Oke_ET
    Personally, id just get SharedMedia from wowace and add the font to that so you can use it with any other addon. For SM put the font in the "Fonts" folder and add the font to the "SharedMedia.lua." Just open the lua up in Notepad and add.....
    SharedMedia:Register("font", "Font Name", [[Interface\Addons\SharedMedia\fonts\Font Name.ttf]])

ie. SharedMedia:Register("font", "Hurtmold", [[Interface\Addons\SharedMedia\fonts\Hurtmold.ttf]])

And do what I did, and download a freeware LUA editor. Notepad's formatting made me want to throw something in frustration; an editor allows you to see how things are supposed to tree out and makes editing things much easier. WOWiki has some links if you can't find one.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4BoUA2N4CzM

Whats the name of the AddOn when he is looting?
    I mean the "bar" under his buffs.

Thank you!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Yesterday I installed CML and I was stuned by how much memory my addons are using (in raid 50+ mb). I think it's because of all the libraries I have downloaded with WAU. Now, my question is are they really necessary? I have enabled the dependency download in WAU after the 2.4 patch when Omen2 was bugged (not showing aggro correctly on some encounters) and before that I didn't have any problems with my addons not having libraries. Are the necessary???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

50mb isn't really that much :/.

I've seen this around alot and I think it looks pretty cool, especiacally the action bar.
    Please don't tell me that i's Caith UI, I can't load the pitbull profile on it...

EDIT: I know that the person must have had bartender and eepanels,ect. but everyone seems to have the exact same style. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarik
    I've seen this around alot and I think it looks pretty cool, especiacally the action bar.
    Please don't tell me that i's Caith UI, I can't load the pitbull profile on it...

EDIT: I know that the person must have had bartender and eepanels,ect. but everyone seems to have the exact same style. Can anyone help?
    cyCircled + Bartender skins the action bar buttons. The border/background is done with tedious eePanels editing/gradients.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    50mb isn't really that much :/.
    If you have a good PC, no.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by FreaKzzz
    http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4BoUA2N4CzM

Whats the name of the AddOn when he is looting?
    I mean the "bar" under his buffs.

Thank you!
    I think it's "xloot" & "xloot monitor", both ace-addons

Delijica, try writing down the ace addons, uninstalling, and reinstalling them all *without* externals. I've heard this helps. Other than that... get less addons? You'll probably find some cross over in functionality, and there will be a lot of nonessential things. Plus, mods like Auctioneer and Recount hog a lot of memory (Auctioneer is at least 10 MB all on it's own)

Sarik, I would guess that's an imported texture on eePanels. Probably part of a UI pack. Definitely not Caith. By the way, Caith does provide a file you can download with the pitbull settings already done.

I've tried looking around on various forums and can not find any infomation, but i do know others are having the same problem.

It's buffs and debuffs. Elkano's Buff Bars are not working and either are auras (buffs/debuffs) on Pitbull. I have updated both mods. Does anyone know what is going on or how it can be fixed?