Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

How do I remove the default onscreen text in the upper middle in every zone. Like the towers in Hellfire/Zangar/Terokkar? Like the number of waves in BM/MH. How? ><

Looking for Caith's Square Cycircled skin, the last couple places i tried didn't seem to work properly

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    How do I remove the default onscreen text in the upper middle in every zone. Like the towers in Hellfire/Zangar/Terokkar? Like the number of waves in BM/MH. How? ><
    Chinchilla minimap addon can do that, it's the "World Objective" thing you want to remove.

Quote Originally Posted by ciola
    Chinchilla minimap addon can do that, it's the "World Objective" thing you want to remove.
    Just downloaded that yesterday and I thought I looked through all it's options.
    /faceplam
    Thanks bud I'll check tonight.]

edit:
    Ok sorry where do I find that? I can only move it around but not disable. Also Chincilla started harassing my quest addon. How the hell do I stop it from using its "movable fields" and just disable them.

Hey,

I'm sorta new to this whole addon/UI thingy, only been using whatever has been required to do raids and such up til now, and the default Blizzard UI. Been goofing around with some addons, although I'd like some addon that lets me resize and move around my chat box and such, as I still haven't managed to find one.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Millerk
    Hey,

I'm sorta new to this whole addon/UI thingy, only been using whatever has been required to do raids and such up til now, and the default Blizzard UI. Been goofing around with some addons, although I'd like some addon that lets me resize and move around my chat box and such, as I still haven't managed to find one.

Thanks in advance.
    You can do that without addons. Unlock your chat box frame.
    Horde reconnaissance at best:

Using Prat

How do I fix the double time stamp?
    Horde reconnaissance at best:

How do you move the CD timers etc on Afflicted? :/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Stekespade
    How do you move the CD timers etc on Afflicted? :/
    Type in: /affliced ui
    In the general tab, tick "Show anchors" - then you can move them around

In this new pvp movie from Nihilum i sow some nice addons so i wondered if anyone could identify them,

1: What is the addon that shows a whits bobble around the character when he have shielded himself?
    2: What is the addon that shows when a hostile player is casting a spell or get buffs like earthshield.

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/en/ne...xtraordinaire/

What addons you see here? or maybe this is ready UI? link pls

somebody posted a screen with round mana/health bars days ago, but it is deleted, because he posted it not as thumbnail.
    does somebody know the name of this addon?

Anyone having an issue with Examiner? I inspect other players and I don't get any tooltips...

Hello. I've been a longtime lurker of these great forums, and I've finally decided to come out of hiding here. I know it seems selfish of me to ask, but I recently stumbled upon this UI, shown below on Curse, and was intrigued by the bars and minimap. What addons would one possibly use to skin and/or texture these as such?

[img width=300]http://media.curse.com/adjust_images/resize/750x500/117/399.jpg[/img]

Edit: Woo, learned to do thumbnails.

how do you change the font color on fubar2? it makes me sad when i look at my UI and its not matching <_<

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

open more then one item link @ a time

Quote Originally Posted by Jensaren
    In this new pvp movie from Nihilum i sow some nice addons so i wondered if anyone could identify them,

1: What is the addon that shows a whits bobble around the character when he have shielded himself?
    2: What is the addon that shows when a hostile player is casting a spell or get buffs like earthshield.

http://nihilum.mousesports.com/en/ne...xtraordinaire/
    U need to set it up to look like that...
    1: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...asClassic.html
    2:http://www.wowinterface.com/download...llAlerter.html

I am DESPERATE for a new UI...

First of my screen rez is 1440 x 900... I almost purchased a new monitor just because i cant find a UI for it...
    http://wowui.worldofwar.net/?p=mod&m=6351
    ^^ Im in love with that UI... I tried it on my current rez obviously it looks terrible.

Im a resto shaman/Ret pally/and leveling a druid... I will start raiding again soon for the summer.

Im asking if anyone can somehow redo that UI for me to make it 1440 x 900 and upload the WTF for me. Ive tried many many many times to fix it. But i fail at UI's! OR if anyone knows a up to date UI similar to that one it would be great. I like the way the grid, and font looks. The frames are nice too. Something like that would be perfect for my shammie.

THANKS!

Ok,

Question - has anyone got good SS's of Spartan UI on 4:3 ratio screens (1280x1024) etc, and in raid ? SS's on the official pages are quite lacking. Love the look of the interface itself, but all SS's i've seen are in widescreen

Is there a way with Pitbull to enlarge debuffs by you? For instance, I'm a Fire Mage and would love to see my Fire Vulnerability slightly larger than the rest of the debuffs. Is there an option in Pitbull or some other addon that works with Pitbull in this regard?