rogue/mage vs hunter/pally

me (rogue) n my mage friend are having a lot of trouble fighting hunter/pally combo, we almost never win.. the hunter just stands there n shoot the mage, n the mage dies after like 2 ice blocks n i can't do much about it.. if we got for the pally, same story..

any suggestions?? thx

Re: rogue/mage vs hunter/pally

Hunter is both your counterclass..

when he's BM specced, nuke pet.. then hunter

when MM specced he wil def do silence shots at the mage so its up to you to stun lock the hunter if he aint immume!

try to sap / blind / sheep the pala.. (I know trinket, blessing of freedom etc) just try to CC him..

those are your worst opponents, but you dont see this combo much imo

Deleted

It's an absolute Counter. I play Hunter/Pally in 2k now and here's what we do.

As soon as we know it's one or two Stealthers, the first thing is Blessing of Sacrifice, so my Partner becomes Immune to Sheep, Sap and such things.
    If i - as i'm the hunter - see the mage popping up, the first thing he gets is Multi-Arcane-Auto - Rogue gets scatter, Mage gets the aimed -> first iceblock

If i fall below 50% of my life, my paly puts up the bubble to not get counterspelled and then get my health to full. The mage can't outlast as long as we can and rogue vs hunter AND pally is undoable.

If you go for my Pally, you really get X-shotted by me...

Your only Chance to win is a Good Burst-Damage and a well placed Counterspell on some heal, while i'm in a good region of HP.
    You ARE a Burst-Team, so this would be the way to go against paly/hunter - however, a good played hutner/pally wont lose to rogue/mage

I would go for paly.

Also spellsteal bos.

i think is very difficult for you combo, but a mace spec rogue should keep the pally busy and the mage need to kill the pet fast(use colums).
    is a resistance battle because both have to survive the pally's bubble once is gone just focus and sheep/pig/turtle the hunter out of range of the pally