Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

5 Friends have quit wow because of MC AV Premades that "Arn't allowed"

More and more our Nightfall battlegroup faces Molten Core premade AV's making it impossible to get honor with pug groups who wish to stick by the rules.
    Blizzard quote "Alterac Valley premades are not allowed and action will be taken against anyone using software to make this possible"

Same old story, Blizzard do nothing, total incompetence. 5 of my friends have quit because honor has become too hard to achieve and to be honest i'm sick of blizzards inaction to do things in many areas of the game, tbh hideously slow and when they do take action its usually a joke . Take Personal ratings in arenas. One of the reasons this was brought in was to stop the selling of arena teams as this was causing many problems with 2100 rated teams starting new ones messing up the ratings and making gold in a way which wasnt allowed.

So blizzard introduce personal ratings, so the sensible thing would be to make your arena points come from your personal rating which would put an end to the selling of teams, but no you still get your ratings off the teams rating, meaning selling teams is still rife

Well done blizzard- Idiots

Re: 5 Friends have quit wow because of MC AV Premades that "Arn't allowed"

Is this US or EU? Well if it's EU then molten core is mostly a russian server to my knowledge, and they by no means care about rules. Apparently Blizzard is too afraid to face the quite large russian community and deal with the problems they have spread on quite a number of servers.

But how bad can it be in prime time there is usually +30 AVs and I can't believe that there are that many premade teams, if you just wait 5-10min to requeue after you have faced a premade I think you are very unlucky if you face one again.

However I do agree that Blizzard has terible slow reaction times when solving problems related to thier own terms of use, and then it doesn't matter whether it's related to gold selling, account hacking, or use of 3rd party software.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog449
    Blizzard quote "Alterac Valley premades are not allowed and action will be taken against anyone using software to make this possible"
    Do you have a link with a source of this? I've not heard this mentioned before, and I can't see what's wrong in having 40 people sign up at the same time to one of the instances, rather than "first battle available".

another one QQ.. pff

Get a premade and win BGs too, mb ppl don't want to play with retards as you, and they make teams to farm honor faster and in a fun way.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Queuing with friends
    For Alterac Valley, there is no option to join as a preformed group. However, by clicking on the "join battle" button at the same time, you and your friends have a chance of entering the same battleground. When the pop-up appears notifying you of your ability to enter the battleground, you can confirm which Alterac Valley you received and compare with your friends. If not enough of your group got into the same battleground, you can always leave the queue and try again. Alternately, your group can manually queue for a particular Alterac Valley instance by selecting it from the available battleground list when queuing. However, queuing for specific battleground instances can result in significantly longer waiting times, since it won't necessarily be the first available instance.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/b...s-alterac.html

Please make up more quotes.
    I love them.

By friends i don't think they mean 40 other players because then it would have been a lot easier to make a button for it

Please by whatever god's you might believe in, DO NOT tell me you're alliance. or else the QQ's will start flying with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Queuing with friends
    For Alterac Valley, there is no option to join as a preformed group. However, by clicking on the "join battle" button at the same time, you and your friends have a chance of entering the same battleground. When the pop-up appears notifying you of your ability to enter the battleground, you can confirm which Alterac Valley you received and compare with your friends. If not enough of your group got into the same battleground, you can always leave the queue and try again. Alternately, your group can manually queue for a particular Alterac Valley instance by selecting it from the available battleground list when queuing. However, queuing for specific battleground instances can result in significantly longer waiting times, since it won't necessarily be the first available instance.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/b...s-alterac.html

Please make up more quotes.
    I love them.

Sadly we have to put up with idiots like you putting down stupid comments. Of course we all know you can join with your friends and statement you have copied we all already know. My thread is about using addons to make premades which is not allowed

See how there is no join group option HINT HINT- go away u moron

Sadly we have to put up with idiots like you putting down stupid comments. Of course we all know you can join with your friends and statement you have copied we all already know. My thread is about using addons to make premades which is not allowed

And you are the idiot who think there is mod to queue as a group.

When you see many people from server, its just they all queued at sametime. The only mod that is related to this, is a mod that make people to all click at the same time to increase chance to get in the same BG.

and QQ more fucking noob. Back in time it was possible to Join as Group in AV but because of LOOSER LIKE YOU they removed it.

btw the guy you called "moron" is Chaud, moderator of this forum. I hope Boubou or Chaud will ban you from here
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Lol. You sir, are the moron.

US Stormstrike battlegroup averages 2.5 hours on the AV que because the allies boycott it being that they can't learn to change strategies when a game changes.

If your gonna cry that you can't win AV's because you face premades why don't you join your 5 friends

Let me give you a little history here.
    1. Long long ago, in a WoW many patches away, they removed the Join as Group button, but left in the command to do it. An addon was created that used this code, people QQed, and Blizzard disabled the Join as Group Command as well.
    2. Today, addons like Preform AV Enabler queue your entire raid for AV at nearly the same time, after everyone has opened the window. The leader can see how many people get the same game, and drop queue if it is not acceptable. There is no function in the addon that allows you to join as a group, it simply removes human error from the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    btw the guy you called "moron" is Chaud, moderator of this forum. I hope Boubou or Chaud will ban you from here
    I avoid banning after banning half of PvPscene by accident. :P

My thread is about using addons to make premades which is not allowed
    "Alterac Valley premades are not allowed and action will be taken against anyone using software to make this possible"
    Software =/= Addons.

3th party software to join queues? I doubt that it even exists. As for the addons those are perfectly legal.

By the way most of the Molten Core people are retards and I know plenty of players that would actualy be happy to face a premade of theirs since that basically means free honour.

Premade Av's ? Big deal? yes. big enough deal to quit ? no.

if this was effecting 5 of your friends,. plus you makes a group of 6 - why not go and start a premade for another bg ? av isn't the only one out there.

also as someone already mentioned - fast loss is great honor anyways.

also!! pis%^s the f$%k out of me when ppl give up just because its premade... doesn't mean they are any better if they are from same server. im horde for life and we spank a tonne of premades as pugs (bloodlust)

on topic of preform av enabler - great add on. illegal ? not a chance, it only does things that we are already able to do - just with slightly more accuracy.

Deleted

Tears of an AV QQ'er, ah they taste good in the morning!

P.S Hog449 or whatever, just do us all a favor and quit with those "Friends" of yours

Quote Originally Posted by Bunad
    US Stormstrike battlegroup averages 2.5 hours on the AV que because the allies boycott it being that they can't learn to change strategies when a game changes.

If your gonna cry that you can't win AV's because you face premades why don't you join your 5 friends
    Allies have a perfectly valid reason for boycotting AV. It is effectively geared toward horde as are all BGs. Since in most instances alliance overpopulates horde by at LEAST 50% it is simple to figure out why allies lose. Lets use an example of 80 horde on a server, Allies would = a minimum of 120. Lets say 50% of each side pvps. That means that 40 horde would que and 60 Alliance. Now, assuming 50% of ALL pvpers are awful, 20 horde would be awful and 30 Alliance would be awful in this scenario. Now, because one sides minimum number to play BGs determines overall number of BGs operating only ONE AV will be qued to play meaning that in the AV chances are 20 horde will be awful players and along for the ride. Alliance on the other hand will have 10-30 Awful players, with 20 players sitting out waiting.

I know somebody here will say 'but wait, then sometimes alliance has 10 less bad players' and yes this is true, but we also have 20 people sitting out which will ensure the next match will have a sure 20-30 bad players in the next match. This also accounts for horde's ability to form working strategies because they work with the same groups consistently whereas alliance has to work with variable groups. It's like horde always has a premade whereas alliance is always pugging. Also why alliance players have 15 different strategies being yelled each match.

This example also doesn't account for the drop rate of good players quitting AV to premake AB/EotS so they can play with people who want to play. Nor does it account for the AFK ratio of alliance to horde (which increases as losses increase and decreases as wins increase). When people lose consistently it increases the chances of bad players because they don't experience the working strat, and horde's successes increase chances of good players, because when those same people play with good groups consistently they get better. Also, 50% is the minimum estimate making this the best case scenario.

And I imagine horde will flame this as an excuse, even though it's simple reasoning. If you really think that horde is better than alliance, what is the basis of that arguement? Smarter people choose horde? More mature people choose horde? What is the basis of those arguements?

Equal percentage of horde and alliance guilds have finished endgame content on most servers. An equal percentage of horde and alliance arena teams are top rated. Keep that in mind when you say rediculous things like players of one faction are better than players of the other.

I know tangent from forum discussion. But I feel that any comment insinuating that it's alliances nature to not change strategies any faster than horde insinuates that alliance is somehow inferior and deserves a response.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdj26
    Allies have a perfectly valid reason for boycotting AV. It is effectively geared toward horde as are all BGs. Since in most instances alliance overpopulates horde by at LEAST 50% it is simple to figure out why allies lose. Lets use an example of 80 horde on a server, Allies would = a minimum of 120. Lets say 50% of each side pvps. That means that 40 horde would que and 60 Alliance. Now, assuming 50% of ALL pvpers are awful, 20 horde would be awful and 30 Alliance would be awful in this scenario. Now, because one sides minimum number to play BGs determines overall number of BGs operating only ONE AV will be qued to play meaning that in the AV chances are 20 horde will be awful players and along for the ride. Alliance on the other hand will have 10-30 Awful players, with 20 players sitting out waiting.

I know somebody here will say 'but wait, then sometimes alliance has 10 less bad players' and yes this is true, but we also have 20 people sitting out which will ensure the next match will have a sure 20-30 bad players in the next match. This also accounts for horde's ability to form working strategies because they work with the same groups consistently whereas alliance has to work with variable groups. It's like horde always has a premade whereas alliance is always pugging. Also why alliance players have 15 different strategies being yelled each match.

This example also doesn't account for the drop rate of good players quitting AV to premake AB/EotS so they can play with people who want to play. Nor does it account for the AFK ratio of alliance to horde (which increases as losses increase and decreases as wins increase). When people lose consistently it increases the chances of bad players because they don't experience the working strat, and horde's successes increase chances of good players, because when those same people play with good groups consistently they get better. Also, 50% is the minimum estimate making this the best case scenario.

And I imagine horde will flame this as an excuse, even though it's simple reasoning. If you really think that horde is better than alliance, what is the basis of that arguement? Smarter people choose horde? More mature people choose horde? What is the basis of those arguements?

Equal percentage of horde and alliance guilds have finished endgame content on most servers. An equal percentage of horde and alliance arena teams are top rated. Keep that in mind when you say rediculous things like players of one faction are better than players of the other.

I know tangent from forum discussion. But I feel that any comment insinuating that it's alliances nature to not change strategies any faster than horde insinuates that alliance is somehow inferior and deserves a response.
    URdumb. L2QQbetter. These are facts:

1. Good players dont want to play with scrubs.
    2. Getting a group of 10 or 15 good players is easy. L2make friends.
    3. A good group can make much more honor/time than sitting in AV.

What does this mean? AV is full of bad people. If you play in an AV, lower your expectations.

Also, you can't use percentages when analyzing quality. Larger size == better pool to draw from. Ask anyone in school how their sports team do when they are up against a school with 4 times their numbers.

That school example is bad. Because when you are creating a sport team you only need a limited number of players, usually the best. That is not the case in AV if they don't go into your battleground they just go into the next one, just because you are bad doesn't mean you are banned from AV even tho you should (Botters afkers and the alike).

I never get tired of seeing alliance tears from crying about how Alterac Valley is tilted in favor of horde.

Try comparing the access to The Two Towers (pun intended :-P) in FW keep to the 2 bunkers in Dun Baldar. 10 archers shooting on you when you cross the middle of the bridge to Dun Baldar versus almost NOT getting shot at but for the last 15-20 yards before you enter on of the FW towers.

Edit: typos...
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

i agree about the poor sports team analogy but i can't even begin to understand the reasoning behind that great spiel about alliance being disadvantaged because they have more players.

there are so many factors determining an av teams success: gear, afkers, griefing, how many people are in there on a daily quests vs. just bored, experience, that one guy on your team determined to make it a turtle, the random class make up (gg 2 warriors both on cave duty and 0 feral druid/pally tank games) etc, etc, etc.