Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

Re: Is blizzard going to nerf epic flying mount!?

If ANYTHING Epic flight training should be bumped up to 8kg training...or at least 10kg!
    Especially Netherwing faction rep...they need to decrease the spawn rate of NW eggs as well >.< and lower the rep awarded by NW dailies...I'd like to see more dedicated players,like myself,own Drakes.Not Noobs.
    So it'll be fair to the dedicated players who actually play this game..it sickens me to see noobs with nethedrakes..
    I mean..WTF is this world..of warcraft...coming to?!?!!?
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

Re: Is blizzard going to nerf epic flying mount!?

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn
    If ANYTHING Epic flight training should be bumped up to 8kg training...or at least 10kg!
    Especially Netherwing faction rep...they need to decrease the spawn rate of NW eggs as well >.< and lower the rep awarded by NW dailies...I'd like to see more dedicated players,like myself,own Drakes.Not Noobs.
    So it'll be fair to the dedicated players who actually play this game..it sickens me to see noobs with nethedrakes..
    I mean..WTF is this world..of warcraft...coming to?!?!!?
    Get over it, dedication has nothing to do with in game transporation, you want to show dedication? Get an Gladiator mount.

As for cost, i make 500-2000g a week not counting any dailys i do. Selling arena points/teams is more profitable then anything in this game currently.

Gold means nothing, make it 10k people just wait an extra week or 2.

World of Welfare Craft will remain. P.S Drakes are ugly and far to big anyway.
    Woox - Rogue

Violer - Paladin (ALT) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Cascah