I love how professions seem to go

If you check at leatherworking stuff, all the green stuff only require raw leather, blue items need raw leather with few primals and epic, raw leather with just more primals.

It make them simple and i am sure more wanted while people level up.

And what amaze me more is, they seem useful >_<

Finaly profession get the way they should have been since the start.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Re: I love how professions seem to go

nice

don't be too excited,maybe that's some random material cost so the players finally see something new.i really doubt that this will stay like this

Did you see the Frostwyrm Legenhancement? Soooo cheap compared to the other legenhants. (And it was better)

And it was because it was Req LW 410 skill to use, or something :P

Probably not all of the leg enchants though, there will still be enchants available for non LW users. ( since lw also have drums )

ikillbigppl

they probably havnt made the realy expensive parts yet like primal vortexes

Hopefully teh concept of Primal Nether/Nether Vortexes won't return. The should regulate the quantity of craftitems only by cooldown (like primal might now or refined deeprock salt way back pre-bc). The fact that you need heroic instances to craft items was just plain stupid, but thankfully they realized that.

And Drums got nerfed!

One thing worries me about the BoP leg armor screenshot though. Currently, leatherworkers only make the tanking and physical dps armor kits, while tailors make the spell dps and healing ones. Does this mean that caster or healer leatherworkers miss out on the 'rewards' for the professions? It seems Blizzard forgot about resto shaman leatherworkers completely in TBC, and I'd hate to see it happen again...
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by vreid
    Hopefully teh concept of Primal Nether/Nether Vortexes won't return. The should regulate the quantity of craftitems only by cooldown (like primal might now or refined deeprock salt way back pre-bc). The fact that you need heroic instances to craft items was just plain stupid, but thankfully they realized that.
    Molten Cores -> Primal Nether -> Primal Vortexes -> Heart of Darkness -> Sunwell Motes

You get the idea...I do wish it wasn't true, but I really don't see Blizz bucking the trend of gear checks for raid progression.

I'm a big fan of having endgame mat requirements from stuff only gathered found in instances, but definitely not BoP. And definitely not from a single, ludicrously difficult endgame instance - let's have some gradation here, folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Anoyarou
    Molten Cores -> Primal Nether -> Primal Vortexes -> Heart of Darkness -> Sunwell Motes

You get the idea...I do wish it wasn't true, but I really don't see Blizz bucking the trend of gear checks for raid progression.

I'm a big fan of having endgame mat requirements from stuff only gathered found in instances, but definitely not BoP. And definitely not from a single, ludicrously difficult endgame instance - let's have some gradation here, folks...
    actually since were talking LW here i'd switch molten core with core leather :P, but yea ur point was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoyarou

Primal Nethers are not from raids so shouldn't be in that list imo.
    Although I was motly mad about the fast that not every profession needed them for their BoP stuff (e.g. Tailoring sets vs already inferior LW sets)